Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Wollstonecraft said:

I love Cuties.  They re so good. 

I just got a bag when I went grocery shopping today. 🙂   But I never store citrus fruit in the fridge, always in a basket on the counter. 

• Love 3

I am also laughing so hard at the fact that the neighbors' names are all listed with their nicknames, like James "Draketastic" Malone.  Just imagine the conversations between these people and the editing team.  "That's D-R-A-K-E... make sure you get it right."

• LOL 7

Quite a few firsts tonight. Doesn't fit on the scale, working out in a wheelchair, Dr. Now in the waiting room and best of all, driving the wheelchair on the side of a busy street! Classic episode for sure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

HA HA HA!  Also--I love Elvis Costello so much--have seen him live three times.  Fantastic.

I love him, too, and have seen him live several times. I start my walks with Pump It Up to get me going.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It looks like she's in the space for ibkes  I was thinking she's probably too wide for the space.

I mean, she's about the width of a small SUV. 

I LOVE the Build Me Up Buttercup commercial and I was singing and bed-dancing with mad abandon. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I love Cuties.  They re so good. 

Careful. Today it’s a cutie. Tomorrow it’s a navel orange. Friday it’s grapes and sugar free jam. Next thing you know you’ll need Shannon’s dad to drive you to Houston while you scream “Ow! My layg!” 

• LOL 19
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am rewatching the wheelchair scene....driving it like a car. I am dying.

And what's with the blanket? You're in Tucson, not Fargo!

Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

image.png.a18ba802558a95f5a94f514fa923b14b.png

I kant gett wayyyyyyyed !

DYING!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

image.png.a18ba802558a95f5a94f514fa923b14b.png

I kant gett wayyyyyyyed !

Doesn't Houston have a zoo?  They weigh hippos and elephants and all the other big critters.  

How many people doesn't it take to squish one Shannon onto a giant scale?  

She didn't lose anything.  698. 

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I wonder how long would it take to get from Tucson to Houston in a motorized wheelchair? 

347 hours using walking as the measure  and 87 using bike riding. (google maps)  

Edited by aliya
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

I wonder how long would it take to get from Tucson to Houston in a motorized wheelchair? 

At 698 pounds that motor would die before she was even able to merge onto the highway!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Month 1-739 down to 670 two weeks later, Month 11 too big to fit on the scale.

Month whatever this is, and the weigh in, while the butt seam on her pants gives up the struggle and splits.    

Month  12?- 698       I'm surprised it was over 700 or 800. 

(I hope the guy that blurs out ass cracks in on duty tonight, or I might throw up).  

(A true genius to put Freshly home delivery meals on this show.   Of course, she would eat the entire week of meals for two for one breakfast). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The bars should come off the scale.

Used to work at dialysis and the scale was built into the floor. Weigh the patient in the chair and subtract the weight of the chair. I’m actually shocked that Dr Now doesn’t have this.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

No spoiler. The cat was playing with the keyboard.

My cat jumped on the back of my recliner earlier, I got scared that it was Shannon trying to eat my chair. 

• LOL 2