Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Just finished watching the recording of last night’s reunion. I thought 6 of the 8 cast members did a good job and that includes Kathryn. The two exceptions were Craig who spewed vitriol and looked like he was falling asleep at the end (hard to do both at the same time but he succeeded) and Madison who was just plain evil. Last year I couldn’t understand why the other guys were trying to get Austin to dump her. Now I do.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

I’m indifferent towards Madison. I don’t care if she craves attention or wants to get with celebrities. So what. Why should anyone care. 

She didn’t do anything that Austen and Craig haven’t done to the tons of women they’ve been with and they can’t take it. Austen treated Chelsea terribly and Craig treated Naomie terribly. We saw it. That someone should have the gall to treat one of them that way in return is blowing their minds. 

Austen and Craig are massive pieces of shit and have proven themselves to be terrible, toxic bros. It blows MY mind that anyone would defend them. 

Besides that Craig is so jealous of other people he can’t see straight. 

• Love 17
58 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’m glad Craig asked, because it’s an odd choice - but I suspect there’s more to the story. Pringle mentioned needing family and friends - wonder if he was struggling with alcohol, drugs, depression, or something else.

But why is it any of Craig’s business in the first place?

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

But why is it any of Craig’s business in the first place?

5 minutes ago, janiema said:

Because this is a reality show (and we were wondering about that too).

Yep - what Janiema said.

• Love 6

Craig's problem is he is he can't stand anyone who has better income opportunities and cashflow than himself.  He's been like that since day one of the show.  It's none of his business how anyone, Shep, Whitney, Madison or Pringle make their money.

• Love 6

Am I the only one that thinks Danni and Shep look like each other?

most-wanted-dani-baird-artwork-promote.j

IMG_6825.jpg

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I’m indifferent towards Madison. I don’t care if she craves attention or wants to get with celebrities. So what. Why should anyone care. 

She didn’t do anything that Austen and Craig haven’t done to the tons of women they’ve been with and they can’t take it. Austen treated Chelsea terribly and Craig treated Naomie terribly. We saw it. That someone should have the gall to treat one of them that way in return is blowing their minds. 

Austen and Craig are massive pieces of shit and have proven themselves to be terrible, toxic bros. It blows MY mind that anyone would defend them. 

Besides that Craig is so jealous of other people he can’t see straight. 

Amen.

I thought Madison handled everything thrown at her really well.  Stole the show even.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, snarts said:

She's happy as long as she's getting paid.  Kathryn's never been a celeb chaser and (likely due to all the negative coverage surrounding Thomas & custody) she also doesn't seem to crave tabloid coverage. Certainly not the best decision maker, but nowhere near as devious as Madison.

IMHO, they do that in retaliation for Madison calling Austen a beta and belittling TropHop & his work ethic.  Like who are you to ridicule him?

I also don't see their comments as slut shaming. They're more about Madison using sex for to gain celeb status or notoriety.  She's a starfucker & a user, plain & simple. 

Kathryn did date that country singer a while back.  She seemed to be crazy about him.  I was never sure if that was real or staged for the show, though.  And, then there's her longstanding infatuation with Thomas.....I never got that, but maybe it was true love on her part.  lol  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, snarts said:

She's happy as long as she's getting paid.  Kathryn's never been a celeb chaser and (likely due to all the negative coverage surrounding Thomas & custody) she also doesn't seem to crave tabloid coverage. Certainly not the best decision maker, but nowhere near as devious as Madison.

IMHO, they do that in retaliation for Madison calling Austen a beta and belittling TropHop & his work ethic.  Like who are you to ridicule him?

I also don't see their comments as slut shaming. They're more about Madison using sex for to gain celeb status or notoriety.  She's a starfucker & a user, plain & simple. 

Before Madison, they slut shamed Kathyrn.  It's an old boys club where Shep --- who admitted to cheating on his GF - is only viewed as a bachelor being a bachelor, boys will be boys. 

Also, it appears it was Cutler that slid into Madison's DMs, not Madison chasing him. 

Meanwhile, Craig and Austen sure seemed to love Kristen C's name dropping.   

Madison is shrill and obnoxious, yes.  But she's single and if she wants to starfuck, why not?  No one would give any of the guys shit if celebs started sliding into the boy's DMs.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Craig's delivery is poor but I kind of agree about Pringle leaving his kids. It really doesn't make sense.

How long do they film the show though?  A couple of months?  I mean, it sucks but in the long run him appearing on this show could raise his profile and help his bottom line $ wise.  The kids come down and visit during the time.   I've worked with people that go on jobs away from home for months on end; they do it b/c the income is to good to pass up.    

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

I like Leva better after the reunion too - but she still seems confused about which of her castmates is the bully. She thinks “the boys” bully Madison, when they are defending their friend who is being shredded and tortured by a true, as Austen aptly put it, “monster.” Leva is not quite as all-knowing as she pretends to be.

Yeah, I also wondered about her allegiance to Madison.  Perhaps she doesn't want to get on her bad side.  Taking on both Madison and Kathryn would be too much.  Both are monsters, but Madison is more organized and focused when she sets her sights on someone.  Kathryn can only maintain a tear for so long and then collapses when the drugs wear off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Craig's problem is he is he can't stand anyone who has better income opportunities and cashflow than himself.  He's been like that since day one of the show.  It's none of his business how anyone, Shep, Whitney, Madison or Pringle make their money.

Well, in the real world it would be none of his business but because they're his cast mates and he needs something to say to contribute to the episode, then it IS his business. I'm so tired of this show. Not watching next week's "Secrets" or backstage gossip or whatever as these two reunion shows were a snooze, and definitely one was enough.

I wonder when they'll start filming again. Perhaps in March or April? Let's see what they manage to film and put on the air for the next season. If it focuses on Madison, I'm out.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

Let's see what they manage to film and put on the air for the next season. If it focuses on Madison, I'm out.

Sadly, it will.   Andy Cohen clearly sees her as the show's new villain star.  Can't stand Maddog Madison.  Bring back Cam, Chelsea, and Naomi, and I might consider watching the next season.

• Love 6

If you noticed there were a lot of comments in the finale calling Madison insane.  I though it sounded familiar. Austen started calling her insane when she caught him in bed with another woman (supposedly, there were two women with him) some time ago.  He says it was innocent, Madison says the woman’s panties were off in his bedroom.  I wonder if things ever got back on track after that.  I suppose the insane description stuck.  

https://realityblurb.com/2018/07/08/video-southern-charm-star-austen-kroll-busted-cheating-on-his-girlfriend-madison-lecroy/

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it was about redemption.  The show has to have redemption or else it's all worthless.  The cast must maintain or there is no reason to continue their friendships, which is the premise of the show....I think.  It gets fuzzy.  lol  Is  mercy better than justice.  IDK.... 

But Kathryn Sr. (Kelly Dodd) is on the verge of being fired by RHOC.  And as nasty as she is, she hasn't actually harrassed through emails a woman of color.  So why is Kathyrn getting the break she is?  Why is there never any talk about her being fired?  

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Axie said:

If Shep’s family didn’t have money, he’d just be a greasy, unemployed alcoholic looking forward to the arrival of his AARP card.

Or maybe he would have gotten off his ass long ago if he hadn’t been paid just to exist - his parents did him no favors letting him be their spoiled youngest child.

• Love 12

Kathryn was so desperate to keep her job, it was painful to watch.  There was no introspection, there was nothing she said that had any kind of gravitas.  She just kept saying "I don't know how to make it right," meaning "I have no way to fix this without some kind of humility and I do not possess that trait."

Austen is such a baby.  He couldn't even keep up with Madison, he needed his attack dogs Craig and Shep to jump in.  These 2 fucking guys just cannot stay out of their relationship.  Let your friend drown in the misery, he's never going to truly be done until he's truly done.  At Shep's advanced age, you would think he would have learned this by now.  

And I agree with other posters here-Madison was ABSOLUTELY being slut shamed.  They were not accusing her of cheating, rather just the audacity of getting laid.  Who cares if she's a star fucker?  I would 100% rather watch her than Austen, someone who does NOT "brew his own beer" but gets a brewery to do his work when he could easily take courses in brewing and start his own business.  He is so lazy that he doesn't even understand that Madison probably didn't even need him to be wealthy, she just wanted him to be ambitious, and he couldn't even muster the energy to do that.  It's not some great accomplishment to get your beer into local grocery stores.  He's not nationally distributed at all Publix stores.  He doesn't have an exclusivity contract with Kroger.  He's part of a group of "local and regional brands" that all grocery stores try to include in their mix.  YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, AUSTEN.  

I love that Leva threatened to cancel their meeting/agreement because he was a dick to her.  No kidding, Austen.  Grow the fuck up and be a decent person.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, larapu2000 said:

Austen, someone who does NOT "brew his own beer" but gets a brewery to do his work when he could easily take courses in brewing and start his own business. 

The brewery even helped him decide with THEIR OWN BEERS his flavor.  He is a loser.

I just take it that most of the cast just want to get paid to be on TV and not much about the future.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

The brewery even helped him decide with THEIR OWN BEERS his flavor.  He is a loser.

I just take it that most of the cast just want to get paid to be on TV and not much about the future.

I wish someone would have asked him what % he actually makes off sales.  How much does the brewery get, does he have a distributor who gets a cut etc.?  It's probably pretty small money for him at the end of the day, especially with only one offering.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

I wish someone would have asked him what % he actually makes off sales.  How much does the brewery get, does he have a distributor who gets a cut etc.?  It's probably pretty small money for him at the end of the day, especially with only one offering.

Exactly!!!

The brewers are the smart ones they can sell their beers and then make money off people  like Austin.

• Love 5

TBH, I don't even think craft beer is that much of a thing anymore, mostly since it makes you bloated and fat pretty quickly. The people Austen aspires to be around don't really drink beer for that reason, and if they do, it's Nascar beer out of a cooler on Cam's boat, and we know he's not getting an invitation to that party.

Even rosé has somewhat fallen by the wayside, albeit not completely. Yet. Trends come and go. 20-25 years ago nobody would be caught dead drinking pink wine. 

(Disclaimer: If I'm drinking beer, which is rare, it's going to be ice cold and it's going to be from a Nascar sponsor)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, janiema said:

Andy wasn’t doing his job. Craig had to step in!

Andy hasn't been doing a good job (at whatever his job has become) for a long time. 

But I'll still watch whatever crapfest that is on Bravo. 😀

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

You can tell Andy likes Madison. I think Craig is definitely hitting the Adderall again. He looks horrible.

It's funny what your username is because I was going to say Vanderpump Rules "pasta" is Southern Charm's "Adderall". These folks (and a lot of the VPR folks) are straight up cokeheads. "Adderall" is and always was *insert coke here*. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Also, it appears it was Cutler that slid into Madison's DMs, not Madison chasing him. 

She really tried to paint herself in a flattering light on that one, didn't she?  Madison started following & flirting with Cutler on instagram, as soon as Austen had dinner with Justin & Kristin.  Based on the comments I saw, she made her intent pretty clear, which is when he slid into her DMs. Doubt he knew who she was before then, he only follows like 70 people.

After exposing his texts/messages and bragging about her relationship with ARod, I predict she'll have a harder time landing a big fish. She obviously can't be trusted to keep things on the down-low and gets pretty vindictive when things don't go her way.

I'm pretty sensitive to slut shaming and I agree the guys were awful to Kathryn and they're far from saints. However, in this circumstance, Madison isn't being criticized for having sex, rather for bragging about who she's having sex with. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

TBH, I don't even think craft beer is that much of a thing anymore, mostly since it makes you bloated and fat pretty quickly. The people Austen aspires to be around don't really drink beer for that reason, and if they do, it's Nascar beer out of a cooler on Cam's boat, and we know he's not getting an invitation to that party.

Even rosé has somewhat fallen by the wayside, albeit not completely. Yet. Trends come and go. 20-25 years ago nobody would be caught dead drinking pink wine. 

(Disclaimer: If I'm drinking beer, which is rare, it's going to be ice cold and it's going to be from a Nascar sponsor)

I would disagree with you 100%.  Craft beer and craft distillers are on the rise.  Before Prohibition, almost every little town had their own local brewer, and recent trends have definitely moved back in that direction.  Most of the more successful brewers also launch restaurant concepts with their tasting rooms, so it's a combo food/beverage mix, but breweries are growing, not diminishing.  And whether it makes you "fat" or not also is at odds with movements that focus on a balanced lifestyle of activity and diet that includes indulgences like beer.  Austen's crowd doesn't need to drink it if people like the high school football coach who was a lifelong Coors Light bro is now super into lambics and IPAs.  How Covid will impact those businesses long term is definitely in question, but not in terms of trends.  We are likely to see the local brewery trend for at least a few more decades.  Rose also still commands a significant amount more shelf space and hasn't lost that shelf space.  Wine trends come and go, and so do beers-if you would have said IPAs are not really a thing, I would have agreed-more brewers are focusing less on the IPA and more on stouts, porters, and American style ales to suit a wider variety of beer tastes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have to agree with you, although it pains me to say that.  Southern Charm, in its earlier seasons, was one of my never-miss Bravo shows.  The last few seasons, the show, along with the most of the cast, have gone downhill.  It used to be a harmless, fun watch of a show - it has completely changed, and not for the better.

Much like Vanderpump Rules, Southern Charm has/had a shelf-life, and I think it's just about past its expiration date.

One more season to wrap things up and hopefully, see that most of these idiots have finally grown up would be the best way to end it.

Would be an interesting if they did like Friends:  maybe some get married and the rest go off and start their lives (over).

I opted  to ignore the reunion.  Madison has pushed me out of caring for any of them and Leva isn’t far behind.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I laughed when Shep, attempting to defend Austen and showcase his strongpoints, brags about how Austen gets up between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. each morning!!!!  And, goes to the gym to work out!!!!!!!  That's a hardworking man for sure!  lol  I think Shep was serious too.  That kind of devotion is impressive.  

All. Of. This. 

I was 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I wonder what Danni has & wish she would come out with it. Could it be early onset Parkinson's? I don't know why she was there? Nothing was even directed at her in any way, whatsoever.  Odd. Thought Andy would throw her a bone but just threw her a pity invite it seems. 

I don't see this vicious "mean/monster" in Madison that everyone seems to despise. She's just extremely direct, as I see it. Sometimes you need to be blunt to cut the connection with someone & move on. Austen "crying" though was as fake as they come. He did the thing I hate where people rub their eyes and cover their entire face with their hands. Nobody really has the need to jab hands into their eyes if really crying. 

Surprised how calm Kathryn came across even after yelling & going off. Everyone bores me so idk if I'll continue watching this show when it returns.  

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Am I the only one that thinks Danni and Shep look like each other?

NO!! I have always thought Shep and Danni could pass for twins.

And why is Danni so skinny? Like anorexic skinny and frail, like a baby bird. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

Or maybe he would have gotten off his ass long ago if he hadn’t been paid just to exist - his parents did him no favors letting him be their spoiled youngest child.

I don't know.  I think you either have drive and ambition or you don't.  Plenty of people born into wealth have it but Shep doesn't.  I think he's a rich loser and if he had no  money he'd be the same loser.  Just without money.  Just my opinion, of course.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, larapu2000 said:

I would disagree with you 100%.  Craft beer and craft distillers are on the rise.  Before Prohibition, almost every little town had their own local brewer, and recent trends have definitely moved back in that direction.  Most of the more successful brewers also launch restaurant concepts with their tasting rooms, so it's a combo food/beverage mix, but breweries are growing, not diminishing.  And whether it makes you "fat" or not also is at odds with movements that focus on a balanced lifestyle of activity and diet that includes indulgences like beer.  Austen's crowd doesn't need to drink it if people like the high school football coach who was a lifelong Coors Light bro is now super into lambics and IPAs.  How Covid will impact those businesses long term is definitely in question, but not in terms of trends.  We are likely to see the local brewery trend for at least a few more decades.  Rose also still commands a significant amount more shelf space and hasn't lost that shelf space.  Wine trends come and go, and so do beers-if you would have said IPAs are not really a thing, I would have agreed-more brewers are focusing less on the IPA and more on stouts, porters, and American style ales to suit a wider variety of beer tastes.

That all may very well be true, and I’m not going to argue your dissertation. I was indirectly saying that Austen is using the show to promote his product and I don’t think Bravo is his target market, not the people on the shows and not the people who watch the shows. Nobody I know drinks it anymore because it’s liquid bread. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Not to say Kathryn was owed an apology per se but nobody indicated feeling bad or wrong in any way for doubting her relationship with Chleb. I mean, now, it DOES seem more sincere/believable.  If he gets on next season, I'd watch and that relationship would speak for itself if it's authentic which I suspect it is. 

Shep was giving the diplomatic answer when he said "go out & vote & that's how you can make changes." He treads lightly here.  He knows where his bread is buttered and doesn't want to make waves. He loves making $$ for doing nothing.  

• Love 4

I have been watching this show since the beginning so I invited a couple of friends (hopefully to convert them too) to watch this episode and I could elaborate on the various issues being hashed out.  To my embarrassment, they both said it looked like an episode of Maury Povich with all the vile swearing, screaming over each other and jumping up, etc.  they wanted to see highlights from the season with scenes in various parts of Charleston and there was none of that.  I know, Covid, Covid.  
Craig and Shep need to go to rehab and GIVE UP alcohol ASAP.  
Shep has always had an entitled double standard.  Few women are good enough for him so he chooses a working class girl who is nearly young enough to be his daughter.  And he looks the worst I’ve ever seen him.  Just because you hire a trainer and you go to the gym, you’re not necessarily healthy.  He says he’s taking various meds.  The gf says she thinks his boozy bloat is “cute” while she doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her.  Bahahah.  He loves his vocabulary but he looks like... hell and the fast life caught up with him.  You can’t get that youth back.   
Craig’s eyes were rolling back in his head and he also looks like he’s a rough 45 yo, not 30 like he claims.
Austen needs to realize that a successful alcohol line will require a huge amount of dedication - unless he can do like a lot of startups and get a big buyer who offers him $20mil to absorb the concept into their empire.  
Kathryn, Madison and Dani all need to step away from the camera and raise their kids as good parents.  These kids are getting itnto the age of awareness and it just isn’t fair to them.  Come back in 10 years, with another round of “mommy makeover” they will be fine then as well.    
Leva needs to walk her own road.  Kathryn is easy pickin’s regarding anything complicated so it was painful to watch them berate her over and over for something that happened prior to the season.  If bravo felt Kathryn was truly racist, maybe they should have fired her. Did we ever hear Leva’s husband or see him come to any of the events?  Why were the other 2 occasional females not on the reunion?  Did Leva get in because she’s louder and got a quicker comeback?
Madison’s empire must be the used bodies of all the men she has walked over.  That’s her empire.  Ok, now, JLo has an empire - she has multiple empires.  Why would you fraternize with her fiancé?  Obviously she has no code of ethics and any friends must be pretend backup.  You have no backup because nobody trusts you, Madison!  
Maury Povich... so my friends convinced me to change the channel and I recorded the episode so I could watch it alone - Alone with you peeps to rehash the minutiae in graphic detail.  Guilty pleasures.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

I have been watching this show since the beginning so I invited a couple of friends (hopefully to convert them too) to watch this episode and I could elaborate on the various issues being hashed out.  To my embarrassment, they both said it looked like an episode of Maury Povich with all the vile swearing, screaming over each other and jumping up, etc.  they wanted to see highlights from the season with scenes in various parts of Charleston and there was none of that.  I know, Covid, Covid.  
Craig and Shep need to go to rehab and GIVE UP alcohol ASAP.  
Shep has always had an entitled double standard.  Few women are good enough for him so he chooses a working class girl who is nearly young enough to be his daughter.  And he looks the worst I’ve ever seen him.  Just because you hire a trainer and you go to the gym, you’re not necessarily healthy.  He says he’s taking various meds.  The gf says she thinks his boozy bloat is “cute” while she doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her.  Bahahah.  He loves his vocabulary but he looks like... hell and the fast life caught up with him.  You can’t get that youth back.   
Craig’s eyes were rolling back in his head and he also looks like he’s a rough 45 yo, not 30 like he claims.
Austen needs to realize that a successful alcohol line will require a huge amount of dedication - unless he can do like a lot of startups and get a big buyer who offers him $20mil to absorb the concept into their empire.  
Kathryn, Madison and Dani all need to step away from the camera and raise their kids as good parents.  These kids are getting itnto the age of awareness and it just isn’t fair to them.  Come back in 10 years, with another round of “mommy makeover” they will be fine then as well.    
Leva needs to walk her own road.  Kathryn is easy pickin’s regarding anything complicated so it was painful to watch them berate her over and over for something that happened prior to the season.  If bravo felt Kathryn was truly racist, maybe they should have fired her. Did we ever hear Leva’s husband or see him come to any of the events?  Why were the other 2 occasional females not on the reunion?  Did Leva get in because she’s louder and got a quicker comeback?
Madison’s empire must be the used bodies of all the men she has walked over.  That’s her empire.  Ok, now, JLo has an empire - she has multiple empires.  Why would you fraternize with her fiancé?  Obviously she has no code of ethics and any friends must be pretend backup.  You have no backup because nobody trusts you, Madison!  
Maury Povich... so my friends convinced me to change the channel and I recorded the episode so I could watch it alone - Alone with you peeps to rehash the minutiae in graphic detail.  Guilty pleasures.

Does Dani have a child I am unaware of? Also I can’t help but notice you left the only male cast member with children off your list of people who need to quit the show and focus on parenting. Was that an oversight or do you only judge women’s parenting skills ? 

• Love 9

@angelamh66, oh, I forgot Pringle!  I think he also has substance abuse problems!  He is the classic example of the statement, “alcohol is a depressant.”  He should cut out the booze too.  I also think the reason we never saw him perform as a musician on the show was because he would want more money and he might detract from Whitney and his musical career.   I guess I did give the women higher expectations as parents and I appreciate you pointing that out to me.  They called Pringle the Disney Dad and I unfortunately accepted it.  And considering the flexibility of his lifestyle, he should and could be even more hands on.  
Yes, I believe that Dani also has a child, but it’s possible I am wrong.
 Update: thanks for the observation, from what they say on the web, Danni does not have a child.  She does have a beautiful Australian Shepherd, of which I have 2, so I like her! 

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

Kathryn, Madison and Dani all need to step away from the camera and raise their kids as good parents.  These kids are getting itnto the age of awareness and it just isn’t fair to them. 

Dani does not have a child. 

Why would Kathryn or Madison walk away from a part-time job that pays a six figure salary? If anything, being on the show affords them more time with their kids than if they worked full time. Their kids are not the focus of the show and one can be a "good patent" and br on TV.

Ugh, just hate mom.shamimg. Kathryn & Madison definitely have their faults but to judge them differently & deny them income opportunities just because they are mothers is crap.  

• Love 12

@snarts, Madison and kathryn get called horrible names onscreen! People record these shows to their dvrs.  If you were sorting through stuff on the family DVM and saw your mom on a show, I think you might watch it to see her and omg, I would probably cry.

• Love 1

Just finished watching the reunion, and ultimately, I actually think that they all handled the questions of racism and white privilege as well as could be expected. I am surprisingly proud of them for fumbling for growth. I am not sure how much it is really taking with Kathryn but I do think she's at least trying. 

Madison is still unpleasant. So is Austen. Neither of them are prizes and I think that they both have contributed to the disaster that is their relationship. But Madison seems to want to hit below the belt at all times, and that kind of cruelty is less about a bad relationship and more about a bad character, IMO. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, christmaslights said:

I wonder if Madison kept receipts/recordings of arod's FaceTime meetings.

I’d bet on it - Madison probably keeps dna samples from all her lovers in a lockbox too.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5