Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

I don’t think Queen Victoria wants to start a fight with Bentley Kitt. Bentley Kitt seems like she might have sabotaged a rival in college to be valedictorian in a bloody manner. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Missed most of the first hour but just checking in to say I think this may be one of the most beautiful cast of women they've ever had. There are some real stunners in this group. 

Also, girlfriend with the dildo needs to give it a rest. 

• Love 7

I definitely think the producers will ask Matt to keep Queen Victoria around for a week or two, even though no way would he actually be into her. She’s the only real weirdo so far and the other girls already can’t stand her, so they’re gonna want to keep her around. 

• Love 10
Just now, Mu Shu said:

Ick. Why do they let them do this shit? Sexual harassment. 

I don’t know if I would call it harassment...just clingy and inappropriate.    And she needs to go.  

3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Miss Vibrator, Katie is extremely obnoxious.  I hope she doesn't get a rose.  The constant interruption is getting on my nerves.  

That's exactly why she IS getting a rose.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’ve never seen so many teeth in one room! 
I wish for once the Bachelor would tell the interrupting girls to give them a few minutes. To go from PR to dildo was just annoying. She, Tiara and Underwear girl need to go. Her job was hostess but I wonder what exactly she “hosts”.  Victoria just ugly. 

I’m from NC so I’m liking the Durham girl already  

• Love 8

This girl with the Persian mom and broken home is going to get the first impression rose. She got music playing under her talking—to remind us that her sob story matches up with Matt’s sob story. Oh, wait. Now this next girl is getting music for HER sob story. Nevermind.

ETA: and that next girl got a makeout session! Good night! It’s over.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Bentley Kit is extremely self involved. She had no interest in anything he had to say both when she first introduced herself and when they were on the steps interrupted by obnoxious Victoria. She seems like the type who merely waits for her turn to talk without listening to anything the other person says. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Bentley Kit is extremely self involved. She had no interest in anything he had to say both when she first introduced herself and when they were on the steps interrupted by obnoxious Victoria. She seems like the type who merely waits for her turn to talk without listening to anything the other person says. 

I don’t know which one she is. 

• Love 2

Ha, Matt looked like he was going to vomit when he called the last rose name ... Victoria. Don't look so beat, Matt, we all knew you were told to call her name last.

Glad the short-dress girl got to stay. She's the only different one.

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t know if I would call it harassment...just clingy and inappropriate.    And she needs to go.  

Turn it around. If a man offered a pocket pussy to a woman and said he hoped to replace it with her there would be a different reaction. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

Poor Matt really is new, he couldn’t even pretend to want to actually give Obligatory Weirdo Victoria a rose. Don’t worry Matt your only stuck with her for a few more weeks, they never have to stay for too long. Sucks that a lot of better options like the ballerina had to get cut to make room for her. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 12

So Tayshia couldn't have done a hot-air balloon date in the desert? Nothing is more socially distant than floating 20 feet in the air.

CH driving off in the manual pick up ... I was going to LOL if he popped the clutch and jerk-drove it down the driveway, grinding gears.

Got a laugh that the bartender in the hotel was wearing a mask while the 30-some guests were not. Good luck not getting sick, buddy.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

This hotel isn’t just better than the Palm Springs hotel....it is way better than the usual bachelor “mansion”.

I live very close to that place and actually spent 4 days there two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. There are different buildings on the property with the main building being based on a French chateau.  It’s located in the Laurel Highlands in Southwest Pennsylvania.  It’s an expensive place with rates starting at $350, with most rooms in the Chateau going for $500 and up, per night.  I don’t know which hotel area they will be staying at, but the house they showed him at the beginning is beautiful and some are privately owned.  

Can’t believe he kept the Queen and the underwear woman.  Both are tacky  

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Wow I can’t believe he cut the ballerina and had to keep Victoria Queen of the unfortunate looking 

Same and dildo girl and other unfortunate looking women!

Matt seemed uncomfortable the whole time which I guess could be expected because the cameras are new to him. But his discomfort made me feel uncomfortable. Also he seemed to cringe every time someone brought up he was black...

His tastes are very different than mine because he didn't seem to like most of the women except Abigail and another brunette. There were some women I thought were stunning he barely looked at.

The promo has me leaning toward no engagement.

• Love 1

If producers want a better outcome with the Bach staying with their final one for longer than a month or two , they really need to start casting older people . All of these girls are 20-24 it’s just not realistic to even pretend this will be long term . 

Still wondering how the lead remembers the contestants names during the first few rose ceremonies . I’m guessing they have a microphone in their ear and it’s given to them ? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm not looking forward to seeing the stupid boxing match.  I hate seeing contestants on the Bachelor/ette shows humiliating themselves.

I HATE the shows where they have to box, wrestle, mud wrestle, do martial arts moves, or any kind of fighting. What does it have to do with choosing a partner?  Some people (me) are averse to participating in any kind of violence.  And there's almost always an injury. I dont get it.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Still wondering how the lead remembers the contestants names during the first few rose ceremonies . I’m guessing they have a microphone in their ear and it’s given to them ? 

Someone who was on the show gave the explanation. The rose ceremonies take forever. The lead talks to Chris, then comes out and gives out 3 or so roses. Goes back, talks to Chris more, looks at photos, picks the next 3.  He only needs to remember 3 names at a time.

• Useful 10
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I live very close to that place and actually spent 4 days there two years ago. It’s absolutely amazing. There are different buildings on the property with the main building being based on a French chateau.  It’s located in the Laurel Highlands in Southwest Pennsylvania.  It’s an expensive place with rates starting at $350, with most rooms in the Chateau going for $500 and up, per night.  I don’t know which hotel area they will be staying at, but the house they showed him at the beginning is beautiful and some are privately owned.  

Can’t believe he kept the Queen and the underwear woman.  Both are tacky  

Matt might like bold women!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Missed most of the first hour but just checking in to say I think this may be one of the most beautiful cast of women they've ever had. There are some real stunners in this group. 

Also, girlfriend with the dildo needs to give it a rest. 

That’s so funny that you said that. I just told my husband a Few minutes ago that I find this to be one of the worst looking batch of contestants that I can remember . I’m sure that’ll change as the season goes on though . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2