Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

Wow, props to Kitt wearing something different. I like her just for that. (For now anyway.)

These intros are turning into a freak show. But then again, this whole franchise is turning into a freak show so there's that.

Girl who fell blew it. When Matt asked if she was okay, she should have said, "No, help me!" Missed opportunity to be remembered while she was on the ground and Matt could have looked down her cleavage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I wish they had name tags or their names on the screen at this point because I don’t know most names at this point and can’t be bothered to learn them until the numbers come down.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Okay, he is putting his faith right out there... I wonder if that will cause some of the women to self-eliminate... even if they don’t show it.   If Tayshia had been so forthright, maybe Ivan wouldn’t have stuck around so long. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

CH has to explain the first impression rose? I need to put WTH into a quick key. Because WTH.

Oh, no. Matt doesn’t even know the key vocabulary. God forbid someone tells him someone else is Here for the Wrong Reasons, he won’t even understand. He doesn’t even know to cheers for an amazing journey—and to say he sees his wife in the room!

• LOL 12

Face wise , does anyone else see Steve urkel when he went in the chamber and turned into hot Stefan ur-kel ? Just me? Okay 🤐

He seems sweet and suave and very genuine , but I can’t take this show seriously , especially with a break up happening almost instantly or within 6 months of the bachelor / ette picking their person every single time. So I don’t expect him to last with whoever he chooses but I’ll eat the popcorn and watch the shit show as usual ! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

After Matt opened in prayer I wondered if vibrator and lingerie girl are probably rethinking their approach but he sure didn’t seem to mind. I was pretty impressed by his bold move. 
He seems pretty stiff right now but I think once he gets over his nervousness, more of his personality will come out. He’s definitely the hottest bachelor to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Matt’s really laying it all out on the table right away, saying a prayer and talking about his history being biracial right on night one. I can appreciate that, especially if faith is such a big part of his life and is important to him in a partner, that’s something to talk about right away in a dating pressure cooker like this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Face wise , does anyone else see Steve urkel when he went in the chamber and turned into hot Stefan ur-kel ? Just me? Okay 🤐

*raises hand* Same here. Not so much Urkel but he's ugh no thanks one minute then oh, so he's pretty good looking the next. Like Seinfeld's Bizarro World Two Faced Woman.

Really odd that this season for the first time ever they are bringing in religion and Matt is totally dwelling on race. It's like TPTB are expecting tons of newbie viewers who have no idea how this "process" works and it all needs to be laid out for them.

Not that we Wrong Reasons Viewers need any explanations though, right? Let's CHEERS to that!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

After Matt opened in prayer I wondered if vibrator and lingerie girl are probably rethinking their approach but he sure didn’t seem to mind. I was pretty impressed by his bold move. 
He seems pretty stiff right now but I think once he gets over his nervousness, more of his personality will come out. He’s definitely the hottest bachelor to me. 

Maybe she prayed to her vibrator?

• LOL 7
12 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

CH to Matt: "Are you okay?"

Matt: "No, no I'm not."

Me: Neither am I. This show stinks so far, too many circus acts.

This bugs me, too.  I feel like they assembled a group of Instagram influences.  They all look like Kardashian hangers on to me.  The glossy hair and slip dresses make them look like pageant contestants.  It used to be that the variety of styles was part of the fun 

• Love 9

Okay, I like the NC girl. A date in the back of a pickup truck is awesome, and sweet tea is too. Plus she made a TOAST! She obviously doesn't watch this franchise.

Ha Ha! Matt just said "I love this" about the snow globe. That's the classic SNL Bachelor parody line.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15