Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

Matt James, will hand out the roses for its momentous 25th season. After meeting Matt as a prospective suitor for "The Bachelorette," Bachelor Nation swooned when they learned he would take on the role as the lead of his own love story.

Airs Monday, January 4th.

Thank goodness Matt is going to stay at a place that's "the perfect place to fall in love." --TM Every Bach Season

Because otherwise, this season would tank, right? For once, I'd like this show to go somewhere that makes everyone hate each other.

Wait ... that's every season too, isn't it?

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

Now we move right on to our next shit show I MEAN ROMANCE well either way I am totally down. Matt seems fun and also super attractive, so hopefully we have a fun season coming up. Plus it looks like they upped the budget to make the quarantined location a little less...sad. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Tayshia and all her dudes are watching right now and thinking "WTH, they made us live in that SWEATBOX and not leave and Matt gets to go to THIS PLACE and actually have real dates? That SUCKS."

Matt looks good on the skateboard. I'd make him ride that on my date.

The b-ette with the tiara calling herself a princess ... that's been done way back when. Was it Erica? Some of you long timers know who I mean. She was a hoot and a half.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

We are 10 minutes in and no mention of Tyler... I guess he really did piss off TPTB...

I think they even blurred Tyler out of the scene crossing the street with the kids?!? Unless there’s a third tall brunette friend involved in this charity.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

We are 10 minutes in and no mention of best bro-friend Tyler... I guess he really did piss off TPTB...

Yeah, but they had video on TMZ showing them recovering from dual lasik together.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

I think they even blurred Tyler out of the scene crossing the street with the kids?!? Unless there’s a third tall brunette friend involved in this charity.

Good catch - that probably was him!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

This hotel isn’t just better than the Palm Springs hotel....it is way better than the usual bachelor “mansion”.

I know, right? And everyone has her own room! Unless we're being fooled and they really have 25 women crammed into one suite lined with bunk beds and cots.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Is Tyler partners with Matt in that kid charity?

• Love 1

I think they blurred out Tyler because they didn’t want to jump the gun on the connection. The intro needs to be all about the lead. I’m pretty sure Tyler is going to make an appearance considering it’s his mom that signed Matt up for the show.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Wow! These women are gorgeous—with professional careers to boot! They really upped the casting this year. Or, maybe just higher caliber women were sitting around quarantining at home and applied to get out of the house, as opposed to people not wanting to give up their jobs to have a chance at love.

• Love 16

Damn everyone from this season Bachelorette must be pissed looking at these amazing digs! The cast for Bachelor get to live in this beautiful forest mansion while they were stuck in a hot box for weeks, where they spent their first few weeks just sitting around waiting for Claire to pay attention to them. 

• Love 16

Matt has to ask CH what's going to happen? WTH, he's never seen this show? It's been doing it the same way for more than a couple decades.

So now he's going to pick a wife based on what the most viewers want. Geezy pete Matt. Get over yourself and just get on with it. Didn't you get your copy of the script?

Oh, right. Yes. He did. Never mind.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 7

I know someone who was trying to get cast for Matt's season and she had to talk about how her faith was important to her because Matt wanted that in his cast of characters. So, on that account, he seemed sincere.  This Nemacolin resort is where JoJo went with her cast so we've been here before.

• Useful 5
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, great. Matt is letting us know about his dysfunction right up front so when (assuming, not a spoiler) he ultimately runs from love, he can say he warned us.

At least a lie detector wasnt involved this time...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Who is Tyler?  A former contestant?

Where is this resort located?

Oh, mom — the leather/pleather pants?  Ugh.  Are those conversations scripted?  They seem so uncomfortable.

Tyler Cameron, super hot, model contestant from Hannah’s season. Tyler Cameron, Matt James. Why do they have four first names and no surnames between the two of them?

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

This really makes them look bad for going so cheap on the bachelorette.  You can’t blame the quarantine since they basically had to do it for this too.  Plus why couldn’t they do some good offsite dates that were private/ not busy with the general public on the bachelorette?  I think they were trying to screw Clare over.  Lol. This place is so much better and has tons of activities at the resort.  

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t even know who this guy is, but he’s pretty good at excercise. 

We were supposed to get to know him on Claire’s season, but with Covid delaying the start of filming for the Bachelorette, they decided to take a chance with Matt instead of someone from a previous season.... as a lot of people knew him since he is besties with Tyler Cameron.   

• Love 3

The last thing I'd wear to meet a guy on national teevee is two narrow straps of cloth covering my boobs.

Which is why I'm not on this show. And IRL men don't seem attracted to my turtlenecks and sweaters, so there's that going against me too. Maybe I need to buy a few inches of fabric to strap over my chest area.

This chick is stepping up Tayshia's naked volleyball session with a bra-and-undies entrance.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3