Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Fifty Shades of Betrayal

• Start Topic

Robyn reveals the ladies‘ photos on her “Embellished” website, causing tension between her and the “Grand Dame.” Ashley and Gizelle host a dominatrix party filled with whips, sex toys and leather, but the fun is quickly halted when Ashley reveals her statement in defense of Monique — leaving Candiace feeling betrayed.

Airdate: 11.22.2020

• Useful 1

I thought poncha was wine based for some reason.  Like a sangria thing.  As the bartender was making it, it sounded so sweet and blech to me.  It’s been a long time since I’ve liked rum based drinks.  Too many rum and Cokes in college I guess. 

So Karen’s “secret” info is that Candiace hit Monique with the glass after Monique started hitting her?  Didn’t we already know this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Ashley withholding the info from Candiace about the statement, so that she could fly out the next day and not deal with the fallout, was right out of the playbook of Bethenny Frankel, season 8 RHNYC, waiting until the end of the weekend in Miami to tell Luann that Tom was cheating on her. With friends like these, who needs enemies?  Or, as Wendy said it better, “that’s some snake shit.”

It is oh so crystal clear now more than ever that Ashley was trying to goad Candiace into a fight on the first night of va-cay, so that Ashley could be like, “see, you’re dangerous!  And now I have no choice but to tell the court how unstable you are.” Well played, Candiace.

I thought it was refreshing that all of these women were willing to wear bathing suits on camera. Not one word of protest or, “oh my God, I’m not wearing a bathing suit around skinny little Candiace!” like they do on RHNJ, or worse, Lisa VanderPump just refusing to wear a bathing suit on vacation in the Bahamas.  What the hell is the point of being rich then?  After seeing so many gigantic, fake, heaving bosoms for the last 10 years all over Bravo, it was refreshing to see Candiace’s petite body.

Candiace ducking under the tablecloth to send Chris naughty pics made Ashley go rigid with jealousy.  The only person who has any use for Ashley’s breasts is Dean. While I’m at it, Ashley has never had much in the way of a waist, but she is positively bullet-shaped right now.  Wendy’s body has bounced back from her pregnancy way better than Ashley’s has, but Wendy had the decency to wear a classy black robe-type dress. Ashley needs quite a few more sessions in the gym to work that red outfit.

I am guessing Karen’s wig party will be the finale?  And Monique’s not invited!  Can’t come a moment too soon.  Karen’s ok, but it’s like her Achilles Heel is lying.  If there is a lie to be told that is just as easy as telling the truth, Karen goes with the lie.  It’s like a compulsive thing.  Lying about the reason for not drinking was stupid. When she got real with the sex talk—she’s retired from blowjobs and she uses a vibrating pillow to get off—she was so funny and likable!

The most questionable thing to me about Ashley’s masturbation with strangers stories was, what was Michael doing at a David Guetta concert??? I can’t imagine how many asses were surreptitiously grabbed that day.

I don’t know what Karen was talking about with regard to Candiace releasing a glass after Monique attacked her.  Was that supposed to be some big Colombo moment?  When someone is knocking your brain against a hard, flat surface, you may lose your grip on the item you’re holding.  Michael can shut the fuck up with “brandishing a knife” too. 

I truly feel bad for Candiace. I believe this is a nightmare for her.  Those tears were real for once. Those are the tears of a girl who found herself in a physical altercation that she didn’t want.  I went to a pretty strict private school where no one ever touched each other because the fear of God was put into us, but one time two girls got into a shoving match in the cafeteria, and as soon as the fight was broken up, one of the girls had tears of anguish come to her eyes that reminded me a lot of Candiace.  Where I went to school and where Candiace is from (dare I say where Chris Samuels comes from), girls just didn’t put their hands on each other.  I can imagine it’s just another day at the office where Monique comes from, which is why she was so flippantly doing Milani’s hair the next day and it didn’t quite click why Chris had outstanding questions or comments.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

So Karen’s “secret” info is that Candiace hit Monique with the glass after Monique started hitting her?  Didn’t we already know this?

No, the other women always said that the glass came from the force of the table being moved during the scuffle and Candiace never threw her glass at Monique. Because Monique initially said she reached for Candiace, Candiace threw the glass of wine at her and then she blacked out. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Unless production purposely spliced the conversation this way, it was clear that Gizelle, Robyn, and/or a producer had already had a discussion with Wendy about what Ashley was going to say, because the same lines were used in Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley's private conversation, and the conversation with the group. "Was it a statement for Monique or against Candiace?" "It was to assassinate Candiace's character." So obvious. I hear the last two episodes are good. 

Overall this cast trip was ok. Madeira looked beautiful. I have never much enjoyed most of Potomac's cast trips for some reason. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Sometimes, listening to these women argue can be exhausting.

But it was refreshing to see black women talk openly about what does and does not give them sexual pleasure.

Edited by nb360
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Unless production purposely spliced the conversation this way, it was clear that Gizelle, Robyn, and/or a producer had already had a discussion with Wendy about what Ashley was going to say, because the same lines were used in Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley's private conversation, and the conversation with the group. "Was it a statement for Monique or against Candiace?" "It was to assassinate Candiace's character." So obvious. I hear the last two episodes are good. 

Overall this cast trip was ok. Madeira looked beautiful. I have never much enjoyed most of Potomac's cast trips for some reason. 

Or they had the same thoughts... I was calling Ashley a snake before I heard Wendy use the same term tonight.... some people just have similar thoughts and Wendy being around lawyers & politicians and knowing how they think she would automatically start asking those kind of questions 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

So Karen’s “secret” info is that Candiace hit Monique with the glass after Monique started hitting her?  Didn’t we already know this

Yes, we did.  Much like Ashley is using "wanting to support Monique" as an excuse to stick it to Candiace, Karen is using "releasing the glass" as an excuse not to support Candiace.

Why?  I think Karen (and I've said this before) doesn't like it when people gang up on one person or another.  She saw Candiace trying to get her and the other ladies to gang up on Monique as wrong and decided to choose her side by choosing Monique.  I wouldn't be surprised if Karen also wrote a statement for Monique/against Candiace and that (plus Ashley's statement) is why Candiace's charges against Monique were dismissed.

I have a problem with Karen claiming to be neutral when she's not and never was.  If Candiace had been paying attention, she would've noticed Karen justifying Ashley and/or Monique's moves against Candiace the entire season.  But Karen cannot say to Candiace, "I support Monique more than I support you" because that would be her admitting she chose a side.

I have a problem with Ashley claiming her statement against Candiace was only meant to help Monique & not hurt Candiace and if Candiace can't see that, oh well.  Just say "I wanted some gitback and I saw my opportunity".  None of this fake stuff.

Now that Candiace sees that Monique, Ashley and Karen never saw it for her, she needs to chalk it up to a learning experience.  Your coworkers are never your friends, they're your competitors and move accordingly.  She cannot be around Monique and she just needs to be hi/bye with Karen and Ashley and pay them dust and if they can't see that, oh well.

Let me have a special word about Kickback Jack: He has SOME NERVE talking about Candiace being a criminal when he has sexually assaulted somebody on this show every season since it's been on with no repercussions.  He is foul, he is corrupt and I hope Broke Chris breaks his foot off in Kangaroo Bob's ass.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Steph J said:

It's very hard to take this fight seriously when they go to a wide shot and the screen is filled with giant eggplant emojis.

Plus, Candyass is in her S&M outfit and Joker’s mask.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So Gizelle thinks Ray would have a problem with everyone knowing Karen hasn't clocked in as headmaster at Morning Wood Academy in 2 years but a non married "bible thumping man of God" got a tongue bath the last time you saw him is ok to announce on television. Make it make sense sis.

Ray doesn't want his business out there.  He don't want people knowing his business about not paying taxes, not having the money to pay the taxes, having a dried shriveled up penis or Karen retiring her mouth (and probably closing down her vagina) out there either.

Everyone up and down the East Coast knows how Jamal gets down so this is not brand new information.  Jamal was even brought up as a storyline on RHOA.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, nb360 said:

But it was refreshing to see black women talk openly about what does and does not give them sexual pleasure.

Or who does/doesn't give blow jobs anymore...

Or how often they do/don't have sex...

Here we go again with Ashley and another one of her lame stories, this time about picking up "a little lady" at a concert and getting it on with her on the dance floor. She sure has turned the narrative around this season to focus on her liking women and threesomes instead of Michael grabbing at men's asses and getting caught talking about sucking weenies. Of course all that has changed now that she's a mother. STFU Ashley. We aren't going to forget what a  sham your marriage is or what a scumbag your husband is no matter how you try to spin it to being about you being the kinky one in the relationship.  

Karen sure did take it well when she found out Robyn omitted her from her hat campaign. I thought that was going to become a table fighting shit storm but instead it fell flat and went nowhere fast. That was weird. Why not just edit that whole thing out? 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9

I am so tired of Candiace crying. I think she’s embarrassed that she talked all that trash and then crumpled when someone actually took her up on her “drag me.” 
Why would Ashley stand by Candiace? She owes her nothing. Candiace wanted to pot stir last year commenting on Ashley not really wanting a baby because she was drinking a beer and going after her at her house last season. Now she thinks Ashley won’t be team Monique? She’s kind of dim, that Candiace.

Glad to see Monique in the previews for next episode and see Karen embracing her. Screw little old Candyass! 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I am so tired of Candiace crying. I think she’s embarrassed that she talked all that trash and then crumpled when someone actually took her up on her “drag me.” 
Why would Ashley stand by Candiace? She owes her nothing. Candiace wanted to pot stir last year commenting on Ashley not really wanting a baby because she was drinking a beer and going after her at her house last season. Now she thinks Ashley won’t be team Monique? She’s kind of dim, that Candiace.

Glad to see Monique in the previews for next episode and see Karen embracing her. Screw little old Candyass! 

I don’t care what candance did or didn’t do grown ass people don’t put hands on someone then cry they are the victim that’s fucking weak as hell 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Karen is Sonja Morgan of Potomac lol

Did you see Robyn's face when Karen said she was starting a wig line?  She had the same WTF lady, expression that I had.  If Karen wants to sell wigs, maybe she should remove that white  Rapunzel thing she has going on.  Both she and Gizelle look better with shorter hair.  

Why is Ashley kissing Monique's ass?  Didn't some video come out from season 1, showing Michael grabbing someone's behind?

And if Candiace threw her glass IN SELF DEFENSE, that means Monique attacked her first.  Robyn and Gizelle said that much on WWHL last night.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10

Who would want to fly across the Atlantic to have some sort of stupid dominatrix party at their hotel as their last dinner in Portugal?  I was embarrassed for the wait staff.  Why not go bar hopping and then out to dinner?  I just can't with these people.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Who would want to fly across the Atlantic to have some sort of stupid dominatrix party at their hotel as their last dinner in Portugal?  I was embarrassed for the wait staff.  Why not go bar hopping and then out to dinner?  I just can't with these people.

Yeah I didn't get the whole dominatrix/BDSM themed party thing at all. Maybe if they'd gone to Amsterdam for the trip it might have made more sense, but the whole thing just seemed so random. Also, was I the only one who thought Ashley gave Candiace a look when she walked in like she'd totally be willing to hit it? You know what they say - there's a fine line between love and hate. And at this point I think everyone knows Ashley is a big 'ol freak. 

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Why is Ashley kissing Monique's ass? 

I think it's less kissing Monique's ass and more sticking it to Candiace, which the other women called her out on and she sort of admitted. 

8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Karen sure did take it well when she found out Robyn omitted her from her hat campaign. I thought that was going to become a table fighting shit storm but instead it fell flat and went nowhere fast. That was weird. Why not just edit that whole thing out? 

Well one, because they clearly have very little to go on this season, aside from the big fight. But two, Karen's reaction was exactly how I thought it would be. Karen's shade and clapbacks have always been of the "I'm above this and above you" variety. She wasn't about to boo-hoo or make a scene about being left out and make it seem like she cared, even if she did. 

That said, I hope that whole scene was producer-driven, as in the producers told Robyn to address the situation that way, because if not, she was very shady for that. It's fine for her to not use the picture if she felt it didn't fit the aesthetic she was going for. But she was more than capable of addressing it to Karen privately and give her a heads up, so she wouldn't find out her picture wasn't used while everyone is there at the table, gushing over their pictures.

10 hours ago, Steph J said:

It's very hard to take this fight seriously when they go to a wide shot and the screen is filled with giant eggplant emojis.

This so much. I was thinking the producers were so messy for this. There's Candiace crying about her emotional pain, having to be on anxiety medication because of the situation with Monique and even if you wanted to be moved, you can't, as there are giant floating eggplant emojis dancing around in the scene.

Unless production purposely spliced the conversation this way, it was clear that Gizelle, Robyn, and/or a producer had already had a discussion with Wendy about what Ashley was going to say, because the same lines were used in Robyn, Gizelle, and Ashley's private conversation, and the conversation with the group. "Was it a statement for Monique or against Candiace?" "It was to assassinate Candiace's character.

Like someone said, I just think they all had the same train of thought because to be honest, the situation is not that difficult to figure out. Also, when Wendy asked if it was a character statement, they do show Gizelle mouthing to Robyn, "that's the same thing you asked". So yeah I just think Wendy had the same train of thought that they did 

And to be honest, when I first saw the promo for the second half of the season and saw the bit about Ashley writing a statement, my first thought was, "well was it a character statement to sort of support that Monique isn't this dangerous, violent criminal who needs to be locked up". Because my other thought was it couldn't be about the actual fight, since Ashley wasn't there. 

10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Why is Karen the only one who has seen the document about Candiace throwing the glass, and is she keeping that to herself just for a storyline? 

Because Monique showed it to her, as I assume Candiace and Monique both have copies of each other's statement, as provided to the Court. None of the other women, save for Ashley, want anything to do with Monique, so she wouldn't show or tell them anything. I'm sure she probably mentioned it to Ashley too but they just didn't show that part since Ashley's story regarding the situation is the statement she wrote. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She did take it well, and I think she did it for the satisfaction to not give Robyn the moment she was looking for. Even the episode description makes it seem lie more happened than it did. This was the second potential for a Robyn moment that fell flat, the first being the taxes. Robyn has apologized for seeming somewhat ageist. 

43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Why is Karen the only one who has seen the document about Candiace throwing the glass, and is she keeping that to herself just for a storyline? 

Ashley probably saw it too. She had already left the room at that time. I wouldn't be surprised if all the ladies had seen Candiace's statement by that point, by either Candiace or Monique. Plus maybe Karen remembers the meeting gat her house when they (Robyn) disputed Monique's recollection of the fight. Robyn said she had red wine on her face, Candiace's statement that they put on the screen said she had white wine. Oh yeah, Monique was 100% wrong for attacking Candiace, period. 

40 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Like someone said, I just think they all had the same train of thought because to be honest, the situation is not that difficult to figure out. Also, when Wendy asked if it was a character statement, they do show Gizelle mouthing to Robyn, "that's the same thing you asked". So yeah I just think Wendy had the same train of thought that they did 

And to be honest, when I first saw the promo for the second half of the season and saw the bit about Ashley writing a statement, my first thought was, "well was it a character statement to sort of support that Monique isn't this dangerous, violent criminal who needs to be locked up". Because my other thought was it couldn't be about the actual fight, since Ashley wasn't there. 

I can understand that they both had the same train of thought. My suspicion came from the fact that the key words and phrases were almost verbatim, as if they had gotten together to strengthen their cases for continuing to ice Monique out. 

• Love 3

Why is Ashley kissing Monique's ass?  Didn't some video come out from season 1, showing Michael grabbing someone's behind?

Because Monique & Chris have that security footage hidden away and if BRAVO had that security footage Ashley and Michael would be fired.

And if Candiace threw her glass IN SELF DEFENSE, that means Monique attacked her first.  Robyn and Gizelle said that much on WWHL last night.

Karen just needed an excuse to be on Monique's side.  The "I'm neutral" thing was fake and if Candiace had a little more maturity/savvy about herself, a little more discernment, she would've seen that Karen was never neutral, Karen had in fact chosen a side and it wasn't hers.  Karen was always:

• Your mouth is slick
  • You had a consensual fight
  • Ashley has the right to be mad at you

Karen would pretty it up to make it seem like she was proud of Candiace's growth and development but the bottom line is Karen always excused Monique or Ashley and put the blame on Candiace.  The bottom line is Karen saw Candiace aligned with GEB + Wendy and washed her hands of Candiace (while pretending to be a support to Candiace and smiling in her face).  Candiace shouldn't even worry about that: That trio is going to turn on each other and it's going to be must see TV.*

Nothing Candiace has said on this show except the Amistad stuff has been a lie.  Michael and Ashley don't like Candiace because she pulled their sheets up and exposed the dirt underneath.  Michael doesn't like Chris because Chris won't allow Michael to get nasty with his wife like Michael's been able to do with all of the other wives.

Monique gave Karen a copy of the charging document Candiace filled out and Karen thinks she's got Candiace in a lie because Candiace said she released the glass in the documents so Karen thinks this proves Monique is innocent of attacking Candiace.  Remember, Karen claimed Candiace was in a "consensual" fight several episodes ago.  Again, I would not be surprised if it came out Karen also wrote a statement against Candiace.

Karen knows Monique attacked Candiace FIRST; she is using the charging documents as an excuse to be on Monique's side and not Candiace's.

Candiace needs to learn to discern when people are playing in her face.  Both Ashley and Karen were smiling up in Candiace's face this entire trip and both of them knew they were trying to damage Candiace on behalf of Monique.  If you're going to side with/support Monique, be upfront about that.  Don't smile in someone's face knowing what you've got for them behind their back.

*Candiace, GEB + Wendy know that little trio is going to turn on each other at some point and everyone knows Karen is the one who is going to get hurt. But that's none of Candiace's concern anymore and not her problem.  Charge it to the game and if Karen wants to play with the snakes, Karen's got to deal with the bites...alone.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

So this is what I gather: At the same party, apparently something happened in the Samuels basement at that party that showed Michael doing/saying something that was so bad it would have gotten Ashley and him fired. Monique covered their asses by saying she didn't have video of what ever Michael did in the basement but everybody assumes she actually has it but won't release it. It's sort of like blackmail. Monique covered their asses, now she's asking them to return the favor and they really don't have a choice. This is only my theory except there has been talk of there actually being video of Michael doing something disgusting in the basement. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

I am over these women.  I don't care about the fight anymore; we've all opined.  When the fight broke out didn't Gizelle clutch her pearls saying black women are better than this?  Perhaps I am mis-remembering.  Fast forward to the stupid dominatrix party.  Same thing.  Aren't black women better than this?  Aren't white women?  Aren't Asian women?  I am seriously offended AMERICAN women behaved like this in a foreign country.  OFFENDED.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I believe Wendy is pumping and chooses to do it in the privacy of her room. Why does Ashley wait until they are all having drinks or dinner to drag her double pumper out? She looks stupid AF!

Ashley is one of those women who act like they're the first to ever give birth and she needs constant affirmation that she's special.

• Love 17
48 minutes ago, albarino said:

I am over these women.  I don't care about the fight anymore; we've all opined.  When the fight broke out didn't Gizelle clutch her pearls saying black women are better than this?  Perhaps I am mis-remembering.  Fast forward to the stupid dominatrix party.  Same thing.  Aren't black women better than this?  Aren't white women?  Aren't Asian women?  I am seriously offended AMERICAN women behaved like this in a foreign country.  OFFENDED.

YMMV, but I didn't see anything wrong with the dominatrix party.  

To me there's a world of difference between fighting and wearing dominatrix gear.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, albarino said:

Save the lame theme parties for Below Deck.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I don't see the problem with the dominatrix party, talking about their sexuality or how it relates to black women.  They were in a private room, they were not out in the public.  Are black women not supposed to discuss their own sexuality? If not, it doesn't matter if the party was in Portugal or Portland.

The fight was in a public space and according to some of the cast members, the winery operators were going to call the police on them due to Monique's behavior because of the yelling, fighting and property damage that ensued.  That is quite different from whips, chains and black penis talk in a private room.

I totally forgot Wendy is also pumping, mainly because Wendy isn't drawing attention for her pumping.  Wendy goes to pump and keep it moving.  Ashley is pumping for attention.  Now before the pro-breast feeding police issue me a warrant, let me say 99.99% of breastfeeding women that I've seen pumping and feeding in public,  pump and feed in a way you don't even know they are pumping or feeding unless you are paying close attention.  More than one housewife has commented on Ashley's nipples being whipped out.  While I applaud Ashley and Wendy for breastfeeding, especially being black mothers breastfeeding, Ashley likes attention and everything she does is for attention, in my opinion.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, albarino said:

Fast forward to the stupid dominatrix party.  Same thing.  Aren't black women better than this?  Aren't white women?  Aren't Asian women?  I am seriously offended AMERICAN women behaved like this in a foreign country.  OFFENDED.

I wouldn’t say I’m personally OFFENDED myself, so much as I’m disappointed. And kinda grossed out—-like I don’t *ever* need to hear about Karen’s vibrating pillow or Ray’s unthrobbed old knob ever again, thanks. We get it, Ashley: you’re a bisexual swinger who once preyed on fellow concert-going gals the way your gross predator hubs preys on cameramen’s bootyholes. 

And I’m all about women being open/proud and owning their sexuality, but this little “sexxxy” party just felt desperate and tacky; it was a rather trashy stunt meant for a thirst trap like Candiace to strut around with her tits out and wear a campy mask she could melodramatically cry into as usual. You know she sexted Chrissypoo pics of herself all tarted up in her hoochie bunny gear like it was the crowning moment of her post-pageant life.
Hate to say it, but I’ve almost come to expect seeing this kind of low-class try-hard shit featured on Atlanta or even OC, but do you think the ladies of BH, NJ, Dallas or NYC would *ever* agree to debase themselves by dressing up like sex workers just to go eat dinner in their laps in a cheesy European hotel suite? Hell no!!

Potomac ladies, you deserved better than that. You deserved swordfish and caviar at the finest restaurant in Portugal or a privately catered fine dining spread. But when someone(production?) dictates a lameassed S&M slumber party over room service bites instead, that means you obviously didn’t deliver enough fun/drama otherwise on that trip.
Hell, at least the NYC ladies highlight their getaways in a sloppy/funny way: might as well just get stupid drunk, poop the floors and strip naked instead at that point.

Whose lame idea was this and why even agree to film such bullshit? Dr. Wendy’s 4 degrees don't mean shit once when she’s sitting on national television looking like she’s on 3rd shift at the local brothel while eggplant emojis float onscreen around her. Or while looking as dumb as Gizelle did with her control top hosiery hanging out of her coochie cutters:

37C93512-CADF-4D87-99E0-448E0E90C7B7.jpeg

First Lady of the Lamar Church of Crooks right there: she has a REPUTATION to uphold, after all. 

Edited by Sun-Bun
Sharing is caring: that pic of Giz was too priceless to not post.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

I don’t see a problem with the dominatrix party. Their outfits weren’t that bad lol. I mean it’s not my thing but don’t see it as this classless thing. They were in a hotel suite alone. Also being a dominatrix does not make you a whore. The BH ladies have their tits out all the time too lol.

Ashley sucks and Michael is so gross. That FaceTime camera angle was pretty bad too lol. He also seems annoyed he has to be with his kid alone. Ashley is trying to completely change their marriage into something it wasn’t supposed to be and I bet he’s not happy. He keeps agreeing to have kids tho to hide his scandals or whatever so that’s on him. The baby also looks too much like him lol. Not trying to knock on a baby but it’s kind of creepy lol. I love how the butter knife incident is now a huge thing to Ashley when she didn’t care before. The Samuels def have a video hidden away too.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

but do you think the ladies of BH, NJ, Dallas or NYC would *ever* agree to debase themselves by dressing up like sex workers just to go eat dinner in their laps in a cheesy European hotel suite? 

The ladies of NYC take dumps on the floor and smell each others's farts so yes, they would debase themselves.  They're the trashiest most classless franchise IMO.

The only person who had on a really risque outfit was Candiace.  Wendy and Robyn looked like Gramma wearing black nightclothes thinking they are dominatrixes, Karen had on some Midnight Velvet dominatrix gear and Ashley and Gizelle looked like the low rent version of the Plastics doing Jingle Bell Rock.

And if you can't be slutty for your husband/man and take slutty pictures for him, what is even the point?

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 9

How is talking about sex (something we all do) considered nasty and perverse? That’s how people get hang ups and start thinking sex is bad and something to be ashamed of and how std’s and things happen ... It’s a natural part of being an adult ... and it wasn’t being done in a “vulgar” way at all.. they were being “girlfriends”joking and talking and no one was being judged  ... it’s not like they had strippers who were demonstrating sex acts on themselves with the sex toys and it’s not like it was done with other people around 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

I guess what I’m *trying* to say is that I wish they didn’t feel the need to stage a cheesy dominatrix costume party in their hotel suite for dinner just to talk frankly about sex.  
It just felt gimmicky and desperate to me, not seductive and fun. If I wanna watch gimmicky and desperate I’ll watch Sonja piss in a cornfield and Ramona shit herself, not these lovely ladies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I guess what I’m *trying* to say is that I wish they didn’t feel the need to stage a cheesy dominatrix costume party in their hotel suite for dinner just to talk frankly about sex.  
It just felt gimmicky and desperate to me, not seductive and fun. If I wanna watch gimmicky and desperate I’ll watch Sonja piss in a cornfield and Ramona shit herself, not these lovely ladies.

you are 100 percent on point it did seem to come out of nowhere and for no reason and was hella random ....so yes the delivery was way off but what they were doing other then that I had no problem with 🙂

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

I wouldn’t say I’m personally OFFENDED myself, so much as I’m disappointed. And kinda grossed out—-like I don’t *ever* need to hear about Karen’s vibrating pillow or Ray’s unthrobbed old knob ever again, thanks. We get it, Ashley: you’re a bisexual swinger who once preyed on fellow concert-going gals the way your gross predator hubs preys on cameramen’s bootyholes. 

And I’m all about women being open/proud and owning their sexuality, but this little “sexxxy” party just felt desperate and tacky; it was a rather trashy stunt meant for a thirst trap like Candiace to strut around with her tits out and wear a campy mask she could melodramatically cry into as usual. You know she sexted Chrissypoo pics of herself all tarted up in her hoochie bunny gear like it was the crowning moment of her post-pageant life.
Hate to say it, but I’ve almost come to expect seeing this kind of low-class try-hard shit featured on Atlanta or even OC, but do you think the ladies of BH, NJ, Dallas or NYC would *ever* agree to debase themselves by dressing up like sex workers just to go eat dinner in their laps in a cheesy European hotel suite? Hell no!!

Potomac ladies, you deserved better than that. You deserved swordfish and caviar at the finest restaurant in Portugal or a privately catered fine dining spread. But when someone(production?) dictates a lameassed S&M slumber party over room service bites instead, that means you obviously didn’t deliver enough fun/drama otherwise on that trip.
Hell, at least the NYC ladies highlight their getaways in a sloppy/funny way: might as well just get stupid drunk, poop the floors and strip naked instead at that point.

Whose lame idea was this and why even agree to film such bullshit? Dr. Wendy’s 4 degrees don't mean shit once when she’s sitting on national television looking like she’s on 3rd shift at the local brothel while eggplant emojis float onscreen around her. Or while looking as dumb as Gizelle did with her control top hosiery hanging out of her coochie cutters:

37C93512-CADF-4D87-99E0-448E0E90C7B7.jpeg

First Lady of the Lamar Church of Crooks right there: she has a REPUTATION to uphold, after all. 

Really First Lady???? Really , give me a break, and she had the nerve to call out Monique refuses to be around her because Jamal has reputation to uphold Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

No, the other women always said that the glass came from the force of the table being moved during the scuffle and Candiace never threw her glass at Monique. Because Monique initially said she reached for Candiace, Candiace threw the glass of wine at her and then she blacked out. 

Frankly I don't believe anyone really knows what happened because things escalated so fast, Candy-ass admitted to releasing the glass, Robyn says something different.  In the heat of a moment, it's hard to recall everything that happened. 

16 hours ago, nb360 said:

Sometimes, listening to these women argue can be exhausting.

Yes,  but I don't need to hear Karen talk openly about Ray penis being old and worn out and how she hates it. I feel sorry for Ray that was hurtful to put your husbands business out that way. Some things need to remain in your bedroom. Please don't share with these women your personal business because they don't care about anything about confidentiality. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

I don't see the problem with the dominatrix party, talking about their sexuality or how it relates to black women.  They were in a private room, they were not out in the public.  Are black women not supposed to discuss their own sexuality? If not, it doesn't matter if the party was in Portugal or Portland.

The fight was in a public space and according to some of the cast members, the winery operators were going to call the police on them due to Monique's behavior because of the yelling, fighting and property damage that ensued.  That is quite different from whips, chains and black penis talk in a private room.

I totally forgot Wendy is also pumping, mainly because Wendy isn't drawing attention for her pumping.  Wendy goes to pump and keep it moving.  Ashley is pumping for attention.  Now before the pro-breast feeding police issue me a warrant, let me say 99.99% of breastfeeding women that I've seen pumping and feeding in public,  pump and feed in a way you don't even know they are pumping or feeding unless you are paying close attention.  More than one housewife has commented on Ashley's nipples being whipped out.  While I applaud Ashley and Wendy for breastfeeding, especially being black mothers breastfeeding, Ashley likes attention and everything she does is for attention, in my opinion.

Yes, my God I am sick of seeing ASHELY PUMPING !!!!! Wendy never does this in public, it just stupid to me. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ashley withholding the info from Candiace about the statement, so that she could fly out the next day and not deal with the fallout, was right out of the playbook of Bethenny Frankel, season 8 RHNYC, waiting until the end of the weekend in Miami to tell Luann that Tom was cheating on her. With friends like these, who needs enemies?  Or, as Wendy said it better, “that’s some snake shit.”

It is oh so crystal clear now more than ever that Ashley was trying to goad Candiace into a fight on the first night of va-cay, so that Ashley could be like, “see, you’re dangerous!  And now I have no choice but to tell the court how unstable you are.” Well played, Candiace.

I thought it was refreshing that all of these women were willing to wear bathing suits on camera. Not one word of protest or, “oh my God, I’m not wearing a bathing suit around skinny little Candiace!” like they do on RHNJ, or worse, Lisa VanderPump just refusing to wear a bathing suit on vacation in the Bahamas.  What the hell is the point of being rich then?  After seeing so many gigantic, fake, heaving bosoms for the last 10 years all over Bravo, it was refreshing to see Candiace’s petite body.

Candiace ducking under the tablecloth to send Chris naughty pics made Ashley go rigid with jealousy.  The only person who has any use for Ashley’s breasts is Dean. While I’m at it, Ashley has never had much in the way of a waist, but she is positively bullet-shaped right now.  Wendy’s body has bounced back from her pregnancy way better than Ashley’s has, but Wendy had the decency to wear a classy black robe-type dress. Ashley needs quite a few more sessions in the gym to work that red outfit.

I am guessing Karen’s wig party will be the finale?  And Monique’s not invited!  Can’t come a moment too soon.  Karen’s ok, but it’s like her Achilles Heel is lying.  If there is a lie to be told that is just as easy as telling the truth, Karen goes with the lie.  It’s like a compulsive thing.  Lying about the reason for not drinking was stupid. When she got real with the sex talk—she’s retired from blowjobs and she uses a vibrating pillow to get off—she was so funny and likable!

The most questionable thing to me about Ashley’s masturbation with strangers stories was, what was Michael doing at a David Guetta concert??? I can’t imagine how many asses were surreptitiously grabbed that day.

I don’t know what Karen was talking about with regard to Candiace releasing a glass after Monique attacked her.  Was that supposed to be some big Colombo moment?  When someone is knocking your brain against a hard, flat surface, you may lose your grip on the item you’re holding.  Michael can shut the fuck up with “brandishing a knife” too. 

I truly feel bad for Candiace. I believe this is a nightmare for her.  Those tears were real for once. Those are the tears of a girl who found herself in a physical altercation that she didn’t want.  I went to a pretty strict private school where no one ever touched each other because the fear of God was put into us, but one time two girls got into a shoving match in the cafeteria, and as soon as the fight was broken up, one of the girls had tears of anguish come to her eyes that reminded me a lot of Candiace.  Where I went to school and where Candiace is from (dare I say where Chris Samuels comes from), girls just didn’t put their hands on each other.  I can imagine it’s just another day at the office where Monique comes from, which is why she was so flippantly doing Milani’s hair the next day and it didn’t quite click why Chris had outstanding questions or comments.

I haven't finished the episode, but the only credit I'll give Ashley is that she went to a beach with that complete two piece on.  Such body positivity.  I know, I just know that Ashley must have looked at herself in the mirror before they went to the beach and so that she wasn't quite in the shape she'd want to be in to wear it and she wore it anyways.  Even knowing that she'd be on camera.  I give her kudos for that.  But everything else about Ashley disgusts me.  

33 minutes ago, byrd said:

Yes, my God I am sick of seeing ASHELY PUMPING !!!!! Wendy never does this in public, it just stupid to me. 

She might be coming for Monique with some mommy brand that is more accepting than Not For Lazy Moms and thats why she is always pumping on camera.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, byrd said:

Frankly I don't believe anyone really knows what happened because things escalated so fast, Candy-ass admitted to releasing the glass, Robyn says something different.  In the heat of a moment, it's hard to recall everything that happened. 

I feel like I've studied that fight footage more than I studied for my bar exam and so I feel confident in saying that what happened was that Candace had a glass in her hand, Monique grabbed her and started beating on her head, and in self defense or by instinct Candace either threw the glass or tried to use it to fend off an attack.  I saw it as some sort of attempt at self-defense to try to get a rabid and vicious person off of her. 

I cannot believe that this is the hill Karen wants to die on.  How very disappointing.  

• Love 16