Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: That's Not Amore

• Start Topic

While a Vespa ride reminds Kyle and Dorit just how much fun they can have together, Denise calls out Lisa for betraying their friendship; a tearful Lisa joins Denise, Garcelle and Sutton to find redemption at the Vatican.

Airdate: 08/12/2020

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I know people here hate Teddi but her approach seems to be the most sensible. I would also proceed with caution with Denise, given how weird and squirrely she's being.

All that being said, Rinna is so ridiculously aggro here. That is also weird to me. 

ETA: And this is where Denise loses me. "No, I didn't say that and I don't know why Teddi feels like I don't like her, even though I am now admitting I have said bad things about Teddi." Clearly Denise DOESN'T like Teddi and Teddi's not dumb, she's picked  up on Denise's dislike. 

EATA: Okay, I don't like Dorit but the poor woman was just trying to get some factual clarity there, Garcelle

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

ETA: And this is where Denise loses me. "No, I didn't say that and I don't know why Teddi feels like I don't like her, even though I am now admitting I have said bad things about Teddi." Clearly Denise DOESN'T like Teddi and Teddi's not dumb, she's picked  up on Denise's dislike. 

Also - Brandi said Erika was cold and I agreed with her.  I agreed with everything she said.  I said worse things about Teddi than what Brandi says I said.  WTF?  And then to sit there and act like she has no clue how the rumors got started...shady.

• Love 15
Just now, TexasGal said:

Also - Brandi said Erika was cold and I agreed with her.  I agreed with everything she said.  I said worse things about Teddi than what Brandi says I said.  WTF?  And then to sit there and act like she has no clue how the rumors got started...shady.

Right? Clearly Teddi has every reason to be confused about your ever-changing story, Denise. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

More like latent jealousy....

Nah, I don't see it. Everyone keeps talking about how all of these ladies must be so jealous of Denise but I don't see why. She's got a crazy ex-husband and an asshole of a current husband. Sure, she wrangled a big pay day for Bravo, but other than that? There isn't much to be jealous of IMO. That being said, I do think Rinna has some unresolved anger towards Denise - maybe it's because of that pay day, maybe Rinna feels like Denise should have paid more dues or something, maybe it's because of something that happened two decades ago. But it's there and she should deal with it. 

• Love 10

Oh . My. God. Patsy & Edina ride in the bitch seat in Vespas. During the helmet scene w the two other ladies (who look simple and chic) they look like they are in costumes. What a couple of loons. More Americans looking loud and ostentatious and Klassless across the pond. Good lord. 

Rinna and Sutton have some skinny ass legs in those Wellies. I have never seen floppy calf Hunter wellies on anyone who wasn't anorexic . JS.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

If these women want to be better People and good friends to Denise they should just shut their traps, mind there own business, and Drop the nosey questions about what dumbass Brandi did or didn’t say. 

Preach!!!

• Love 21

Is Teddy a singer or musician? I could get why riding her daddy’s coat tails might make sense if she did that kind of thing, but a personal coach....? What sense does that make? Do the people who are her clients even know who her father is?

• Love 10

Lisa is no great friend for sure but I agree with her that Denise was making up the “Brandi said” stuff as she went. Didn’t believe a word she claimed that Brandi had said about them. The only honest thing she said was what she admitted she’d said about Erika and Teddi.

Teddi is right. Denise claims to be done so she can step away but then comes back with a rehearsed speech.

The other thing I can’t with Denise is how she just can’t believe how they are all about drama. That is what this show is. And then she dramatically leaves.

• Love 15

Well, Denise is still living in delusional-world if she thinks that Brandi's rumor didn't need to be "brought up" because the reality is it was going to be brought up.  But she's also not wrong that there has been multiple nights of pile-ons. 

But also, Denise's speech is still all about how she wants to control their narrative, and that's why I will never warm up to her. Even if I also still think Brandi is lying (but now I also think that Denise is lying). 

• Love 10

So, wasn’t that LR in her TH about how they all looked like a-holes last season against LVP and here they are again? What was her point? They even showed a news headline about it. Is she proud of it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 13