Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: That's Not Amore

• Start Topic

All Teddi needs with that stoopid hat of Kyle's, is a broom.  Yet, she's still not understanding what MEAN GIRLS really are but I predict she will at some point.  Go ahead Denise.  Point the mean girl finger (I think it's the middle one!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

None of these ladies are victims, IMO. I think if anyone's vitriol hurts, it is Rinna's on Denise, as Denise likes Rinna. With LVP, she did truely fuck up by trying to get everyone to hate Dorit for taking the dog to a shelter. Denise, however, however, did nothing wrong. She didn't like the ladies talking about threesomes in front of her teenaged daughters and friends. 

People adopt shelter dogs and get rid of them all the time because they have problems. So I'm not at all surprised that the rescue didn't work out. I never thought Dorit deserved the hate she got, since it was really Lisa's fault trying to adopt out a dog without the proper training. Dorit was maybe trying to save LVP's face by finding  an alternate family for the dog, of whom soon realized had problems, and took to a shelter.

In May I adopted a shelter dog that had way more problems than the shelter let on. I was tempted on a few occasions to take him back, because his bites were pretty deep and required medical attention. The shelter begged me to give him another chance, and sent over a dog trainer who worked with us (on the shelter donor's dime) for over a month. Now, he is a happy guy and we pet him all time, and he loves it. No biting. It was A LOT OF WORK to get to this point. I don't see LVP really being able to follow up with an aggressive dog and provide the support needed. That said, after a few months, the dogs do settle down. It does take some work, but it's worth it. 

• Love 4