Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: That's Not Amore

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Dorit is playing this like a fiddle. She knows how things went last year, and saw what happened to the mean girls! She’s the best actress of them all, I even like her this season....and I loathed her and her fake accent! 

Yeah, I think Dorit is one of the ones navigating this best. She's giving us the ridiculousness of looks while also managing to get through this Denise stuff fairly unscathed. Her telling Denise to stop saying Bravo and basically asserting it's out there so you make your moment NOW a couple episodes ago was some of her best work on the show.

• Love 8

I find Lisa’s behavior in general pretty despicable, but I can only remember two times when she got really angry with a cast mate on camera. One time was when Kim indirectly threatened to tell  a secret about Harry and Lisa went nuts, and the other time was in this episode when Denise said that Brandi said that she had had sex with someone at the table and the camera went on Lisa’s face. She got angry furious said to not put that out there. Perhaps both times were hitting too close to the secret truth?

From Lisa’s Instagram account. Yeah, great, brag about the show doing well because you are demolishing the reputation of a friend of 20 years. What does her first comment mean?

3F695EEB-761E-40A4-AAA5-9EF5A12E7CBF.jpeg

• Love 8

Lisa’s daughter posted a video of herself dancing on Instagram with that comment, and then Lisa shared it. Of course with the hashtag Motheroftheyear. She has surprisingly thin skin when someone criticizes her, and always snaps back to the extreme on social media.

675CAB67-C82B-4964-A1FE-73B35DA7329F.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Big deal.

I will be impressed when they post an Instagram of either of them eating a piece of bread.

By the way it is not their bodies that they should be ashamed of it is who they are as people.

I joked about Rinna's bony butt in another post, but to be clear I think she has a gorgeous figure. Her personality however is not so pretty. 

• Love 6

Teddy and Rinna are both disgusting sociopaths, but Teddy just lacks all charm and cunning while Rinna has those qualities in spades. Kyle and Erica are very fake and mean people but I think they´re not as vile down to the core like the other two. To hear Kyle say that Rinna is just trying to get to the truth and Brandi never lies... I mean in what universe? Lol, she´s so stupid. I wish Denise would have ignored Rinna completely. To have a "friend" of 20 years do what she did to Denise is just unbelievable. I think that when Rinna sold her soul to the devil (or the "other family" in her church story) he told her that she could never step foot into a christian church ever again, unless she was invited by a true friend. That would explain her excitement over it.

Edited by halkatla
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
45 minutes ago, halkatla said:

Teddy and Rinna are both disgusting sociopaths, but Teddy just lacks all charm and cunning while Rinna has those qualities in spades. Kyle and Erica are very fake and mean people but I think they´re not as vile down to the core like the other two. To hear Kyle say that Rinna is just trying to get to the truth and Brandi never lies... I mean in what universe? Lol, she´s so stupid. I wish Denise would have ignored Rinna completely. To have a "friend" of 20 years do what she did to Denise is just unbelievable. I think that when Rinna sold her sole to the devil (or the "other family" in her church story) he told her that she could never step foot into a christian church ever again, unless she was invited by a true friend. That would explain her excitement over it.

Sociopaths? No. Rinna certainly has her issues, and I think she probably does have body image, insecurity and control issues. But I see no evidence of her being a "sociopath," unable to feel empathy and reveling in cruelty. And I don't see that with Teddi, either. 

Rinna is thin-skinned, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I dropped out watching some time  ago, for the most part because of Brandi and Lisa Rinna, but decided to watch the past few episodes.

I like Kyle, always have, but this season she was trying to be LVP, someone she is not. And shouldn't be. I honestly think the only reason LVP stuck around was so she could be in the know about everything and bring publicity to her causes/restaurants. Not a terribly likeable person, but few successful people are.

I don't know what to say about the mess the show has become. Denise is refreshing, but also a wild card. Teddi's main job seemed to be saying "I'm pregnant and I can't do ____." Erika is a bore no matter how edgy she tries to be.

I liked Garcelle and don't mind Dorit.  Rinna needs to go. She needed to go 3 seasons ago.

Will not watch Brandi next week no matter how much Bravo wants us to. She's a tired mess and desperate to be relevant. Pass.

WTF are we continually subjected to Brandi Glanville?  She’s more vile than Kyle.  Rinna was fun for a hot minute when she originally joined the show, than she plotted and schemed to turn it into a soap opera.  I agree with whoever said that Kyle and Rinna deserve the door, like Vicki and Tamra.  

Why is Brandi invited to Teddi’s baby shower?  When did those two become close?  Was Brandi feeding Teddi and Kyle dirt on LVP?  Teddi was pretty involved in the dog storyline and now she’s the biggest pot stirrer in the Denise drama.  I’m just trying to make sense of it all. 

• Love 21
On 8/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Wicked said:

I like Teddi, just putting it out there...

I like Teddi too.

I don’t understand how Denise can admit with a smile in her TH that she has said bad things about Teddi, but Teddi is the mean girl for not accepting Denise’s shifting denials about what she did or did not say.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Set Them Free said:

I like Teddi too.

I don’t understand how Denise can admit with a smile in her TH that she has said bad things about Teddi, but Teddi is the mean girl for not accepting Denise’s shifting denials about what she did or did not say.  

Because she’s Denise F**king Richards, honey!! 😎 

Just saying...best Talking head interview comment since the queen LVP left the show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Sociopaths? No. Rinna certainly has her issues, and I think she probably does have body image, insecurity and control issues. But I see no evidence of her being a "sociopath," unable to feel empathy and reveling in cruelty. And I don't see that with Teddi, either. 

Rinna is thin-skinned, though.

Come on... it´s so obvious. You see no evidence? LOl, ok. Of course she also has many other issues but they are nothing compared to her dangerous lack of good character. It´s different with Teddi, much more hidden, but she has certain traits for sure. It´s probably unfair to mention her in this context, because maybe she could work on herself and become a better person. There is no such hope with Rinna, her evilness smacks one in the face, every single scene she´s in. This is a very sick human who lacks all empathy and feels no sense of going over the line. She only backs down when she feels like she has something to loose. We´ve seen it again and again and again. She only cried because she thought the effort she put into acting for 20 years to make Denise think she was her friend was going down the drain.

Edited by halkatla
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

By the way it is not their bodies that they should be ashamed of it is who they are as people.

Sorry, I think the daughter is fat, as in FAT.  As in chub-chub.  But that is okay, just keep thinking you're model material.  Snort.

When did Rinna show empathy to anyone?

Did she show empathy when she said Kim Richards was close to death?

Did she show empathy about Lyme disease when she said Yolanda was faking it?

Did she show empathy when Lisa Vanderpump was grieving her brother last season?

I think Lisa Rinna has no regard to the feelings of others and is in fact a textbook example of a sociopath.

Besides being an all around nasty twat.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, ancslove said:

I think the real reason the season cuts short is Covid.  Denise stops filming in December, but usually they break/time-skip over Christmas and New Year anyway, and after that, there's not much time left before California starts getting really impacted.  I think, even if they have raw footage from January-February, Bravo is probably smart enough not to air too much of it.   It would look bad in retrospect, even if there wasn't a formal lockdown order in place at the time.  Last year had a full season, even after LVP stops filming with everyone.

Not buying that as the reason, Filming began in Aug/Sept 2019.  It overlapped with Kyle's Halloween movie, Garcellle's movie and NY Fashion Week. They film for about 14 weeks so they were definitely done before Christmas.

I've read that the Brandi scene at Kyle's house was actually filmed after the Rome trip, in late November. Someone had a date stamped instagram photo with Brandi & Kim while out to dinner, same clothes/hair.  That matches with some other stories that were circulating around that time about the status of the season:

https://www.realitytea.com/2019/11/06/is-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-in-trouble-rumors-surface-about-dull-storylines-and-no-drama/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhobh-season-10-bravo-execs-reportedly-ready-to-fire-some-of-the-cast-over-lackluster-footage.html/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/andy-cohen-fires-back-rhobh-boring-season-10-housewives.html/

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

Why is Brandi invited to Teddi’s baby shower?  When did those two become close?  Was Brandi feeding Teddi and Kyle dirt on LVP?  Teddi was pretty involved in the dog storyline and now she’s the biggest pot stirrer in the Denise drama.  I’m just trying to make sense of it all. 

My conspiracy theory: Kyle and Teddi were behind the whole doggy-gate drama. They leaked it and used Dorit as a pawn. LVP would have never contacted the media over something like that, to gain attention. And especially not when it concerned her and Ken´s friends. These sad women can claim she did all she wants but most viewers of the show would see right through it. Kyle has always been awful to LVP, it shows on re-watch.

I´m so not watching next week when Teddi (ugh) gets a baby shower and Brandi shows up and they all crowd around her and believe everything she´s saying, again (ugggghhhh)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
59 minutes ago, Mar said:

I have to admit that I thought the same thing, but I didn’t post it on social media about a friend of 20 years

D6321251-7559-4B0E-8C60-794B627DF99E.jpeg

Yeah, I didn't think that the daughter's post was cool at all and also was kind of disrespectful. As I've said before, no wonder Harry Hamlin loves to go camping. Lisa is annoying AF and a really bad friend and human being.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, halkatla said:

My conspiracy theory: Kyle and Teddi were behind the whole doggy-gate drama. They leaked it and used Dorit as a pawn. LVP would have never contacted the media over something like that, to gain attention. And especially not when it concerned her and Ken´s friends. These sad women can claim she did all she wants but most viewers of the show would see right through it. Kyle has always been awful to LVP, it shows on re-watch.

I´m so not watching next week when Teddi (ugh) gets a baby shower and Brandi shows up and they all crowd around her and believe everything she´s saying, again (ugggghhhh)

But based on the previews, they all DON'T believe what the skank is selling. Denise does have allies.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, politichick said:

Yeah, I didn't think that the daughter's post was cool at all and also was kind of disrespectful. As I've said before, no wonder Harry Hamlin loves to go camping. Lisa is annoying AF and a really bad friend and human being.

People can be rough on her girls, but I didn’t like that post either. I thought it was rude. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, halkatla said:

Come on... it´s so obvious. You see no evidence? LOl, ok. Of course she also has many other issues but they are nothing compared to her dangerous lack of good character. It´s different with Teddi, much more hidden, but she has certain traits for sure. It´s probably unfair to mention her in this context, because maybe she could work on herself and become a better person. There is no such hope with Rinna, her evilness smacks one in the face, every single scene she´s in. This is a very sick human who lacks all empathy and feels no sense of going over the line. She only backs down when she feels like she has something to loose. We´ve seen it again and again and again. She only cried because she thought the effort she put into acting for 20 years to make Denise think she was her friend was going down the drain.

"Dangerous lack of character" is not the same as "sociopath," which is what serial killers and dictators are. So yeah, I'm still not seeing it, your amusement at my statement notwithstanding. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

"Dangerous lack of character" is not the same as "sociopath," which is what serial killers and dictators are. So yeah, I'm still not seeing it, your amusement at my statement notwithstanding. 

Agree about the sociopath thing. If any of these ladies were sociopaths, someone would be dead. They all have their shit together enough to not kill someone. I'm pretty sure about that. Everyone's exs' and exes exes are still alive so I think we can rule sociopath out.

There are still plenty of unflattering DSM-V labels to ascribe-- narcistic, histrionic, dependent, delusional.... search, "personality disorders"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I thought serial killers fell under psychopathy but I’m no expert. 
I think I would develop an eating disorder hanging out with Rinna. She’s in denial over the influence her own issues with food have on them because otherwise,  she’d have to make changes that might include gaining weight and she can’t have that. That whole family is a mess. 

• Love 10

If Lisa and Denise really have been friends for years that says something good about Lisa, at least. I think Denise is a truly genuine person. I’m just damn tired of Lisa “Own It!” Rinna’s machinations on the show. And Kyle. So, so sick of Kyle. 

Dorit, Teddi, Rinna, and Erika are all Cancer signs. Sensitive and moody! 

• Love 6

I hate how (and how often) Rinna says "own it"--I don't know how to type it phonetically but it's sort of like "aaown it." Eh, maybe it's her lips fucking it up somehow. And WTF does that stupid phrase even mean? Seems almost synonymous with "yeah, so what if I did do something awful?" which is different than a legit "I was wrong." Shut it, Rinna! I have hated you since Melrose Place, haha!

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

What post? I'm missing something.

14 hours ago, Mar said:

Lisa’s daughter posted a video of herself dancing on Instagram with that comment, and then Lisa shared it. Of course with the hashtag Motheroftheyear. She has surprisingly thin skin when someone criticizes her, and always snaps back to the extreme on social media.

675CAB67-C82B-4964-A1FE-73B35DA7329F.jpeg

8 hours ago, chewycandy said:

If Lisa and Denise really have been friends for years that says something good about Lisa, at least. I think Denise is a truly genuine person. I’m just damn tired of Lisa “Own It!” Rinna’s machinations on the show. And Kyle. So, so sick of Kyle. 

Dorit, Teddi, Rinna, and Erika are all Cancer signs. Sensitive and moody! 

I think Lisa and Denise were Hollywood friends. Lisa Rinna has always  seemed like a big phoney to me, years ago on Good Day LA Jillian and Lisa Rinna would always act like they were good friends,  girls have to stick together in this town blahbla. Then one day Rinna (co hosting) asked Jillian something maybe about her husband or kid I can't remember,  but this was before Jillian had children and she wasn't married 😁. Well she was divorced. 

Same feeling with Eileen and Rinna. Knew each other but not real friends, of course they grew closer because of the show. 

And I think that's the case with Denise and Lisa. The show probably wants them to act as if they were close, and that's why Rinna invited Denise into this friend group. Of course, we know how this works, we aren't new😁

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2020 at 9:03 AM, tvfanatic13 said:

Wait... did Rinna have food in her mouth? Actual food? I bet not, or if she did, when they yelled cut she spit it out. 

She chewed for a bit too but the camera cut before swallowing. I’d actually drifted off during yet another Denise OWN IT! take down but Rinna with food in her mouth startled me awake. 😱

• LOL 14
9 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I hate how (and how often) Rinna says "own it"--I don't know how to type it phonetically but it's sort of like "aaown it." Eh, maybe it's her lips fucking it up somehow. And WTF does that stupid phrase even mean? Seems almost synonymous with "yeah, so what if I did do something awful?" which is different than a legit "I was wrong." Shut it, Rinna! I have hated you since Melrose Place, haha!

I feel the same way about the way this girl says "No" on a commercial, she seems to be putting a B in it somehow, it drives me nuts so bad I mute that commercial every time, don't even know what it is advertising.

Rinna sounds like she should learn how to say "Did I do that," like Urkle.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Lisa’s daughter posted a video of herself dancing on Instagram with that comment, and then Lisa shared it.

She is too big to be a model and she is pretty ugly as well.My advice?  Stay in school.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel the same way about the way this girl says "No" on a commercial, she seems to be putting a B in it somehow, it drives me nuts so bad I mute that commercial every time, don't even know what it is advertising.

Rinna sounds like she should learn how to say "Did I do that," like Urkle.

I know EXACTLY what commercial/girl--and I also hate it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Persnickety1 said:

Let's take a closer look at that message....

"Body shaming is real.  And not okay..."

This from the privileged little asshole who (along with her equally odious sister) referred to the residents of a city in Oregon as "chub chubs" and had a look of disgust on her spoiled face.  

Guess this rotten apple didn't fall far from her hypocritical maternal tree.  

Yes, the hypocrisy spans all generations! Plus the fact that Garcelle wasn’t body shaming anyone. She asked a thoughtful, legitimate question imo.

• Love 22
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, the hypocrisy spans all generations! Plus the fact that Garcelle wasn’t body shaming anyone. She asked a thoughtful, legitimate question imo.

I agree.  I thought Garcelle raised a very valid point (and probably one that really struck a nerve in Rinna).

And hash tagging herself #MotherOfTheYear.  

Is she serious?  A "MotherOfTheYear" would not have raised two such insolent, disrespectful, self-absorbed, entitled twits.  

I used to really enjoy Rinna, but the past few seasons, not so much. 

At this point, I think she'd roll her own mother under the Bravo bus if it kept her paycheck coming in.  Ugh.

2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Brandi's face looks like it's already been punched multiple times.

She's starting to resemble Sylvester Stallone at the end of a Rocky movie.  

Without any of the charm or personality.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, albarino said:

She is too big to be a model and she is pretty ugly as well.My advice?  Stay in school.

Thanks for saying that.  

I never thought these girls were attractive at all, and I wondered how, with such a good gene pool (I thought Rinna was quite pretty during her early Hollywood days and Hamlin was absolutely gorgeous), they were so downright unattractive.  

Then I fleetingly felt badly about thinking that.

But then the assholes started to speak, and I realized perhaps their ugly insides were being reflected on their outsides, and I no longer felt badly at all.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Thanks for saying that.  

I never thought these girls were attractive at all, and I wondered how, with such a good gene pool (I thought Rinna was quite pretty during her early Hollywood days and Hamlin was absolutely gorgeous), they were so downright unattractive.  

Then I fleetingly felt badly about thinking that.

But then the assholes started to speak, and I realized perhaps their ugly insides were being reflected on their outsides, and I no longer felt badly at all.  

It's the Bruce Willis/Demi Moore thing.  Just because two parents are each individually very attractive, the traits that get passed down to children can turn out to be an unattractive combo.  

In the case of the Hamlin/Rinna girls, their collective disgraceful personalities only add to their level of unattractiveness.

• Love 14
On 8/12/2020 at 9:10 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Well if they want to look at a proven record, then by all means let’s look at Brandi’s...she has a 100% record of being an unstable drunk, who has a record of multiple lawsuits. They crack me up. Thank goodness for Garcelle.   

It still baffles me that they are taking Brandi's story at face value. It's not as if she would never go that low to stir shit up. They don't know what kind of monster they are helping to create by setting this all up.

Kyle just wants Denise to tell the truth, just like she wanted LVP to tell the truth, but when it comes to rumours about Mauricio, Brandi and the rest of the world just need to shut up!

From 2013:

Brandi Glanville caused a firestorm on Monday night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when she bluntly bought up Mauricio Umansky‘s alleged cheating to Kyle Richards.

“Kyle, there was that story about Mauricio cheating,” Brandi stated over drinks with all the housewives. “What’s up with that?”

Kyle and her sister Kim Richards shot glares at Brandi for bringing up the rumors.

“Why would you bring that up? You know that it’s hurtful. You know how hurtful and painful it has been for my family. Why would you do that at a table like this in front of everybody? F*** you,” Kyle vented during her confessional.

“It still sucks to have it out there,” Brandi said about the infidelity rumors.

“You just have to ignore it,” Lisa Vanderpump stated. “Let it go.”

“Being in that position is terrible, but it comes with the territory,“ Kyle said, before being cut off.

“On the other hand though, a lot of stories come out,” Yolanda Foster said with Lisa adding her two cents, “There is no smoke without fire.”

Kyle fought off the rumors: “My husband and I are in love with each other. No tabloid or any group of mean girls can take that away from us.”

Later in her confessional, a teary eyed Kyle revealed, “I’ve never brought up lies and tabloids about them.”

Brandi tried to explain she only brought up the rumors because she didn’t believe the tabloid reports about Eddie Cibrian before ultimately finding out he had cheated.

Kyle shot back, standing by her husband: “You wish it were true even though it isn’t true. F** all of you!”

https://radaronline.com/videos/kyle-richards-brandi-glanville-mauricio-umansky-cheating-rumors/#:~:text=Brandi Glanville caused a firestorm,drinks with all the housewives.

But Kyle just wants to keep digging at Denise and LVP until they get to the TRUTH. Just like water torture, keep going until the person will say what you want them to say.

Please, Bravo Goddesses, please! This has got to come back to bite Kyle in the ass, like this:

A Scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a Turtle to carry Him on his back across a river.

“Are you crazy?” exclaimed the Turtle.

“You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear Turtle,” laughed the Scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the Turtle. “Hop on!”

The Scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the Turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the Turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Then why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning Scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”

Moral of the Story: Be careful of whom you associate with.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Rinna and most of these women are hypocrites. And while, I don't think Garcelle was body shaming anyone, she imo new she was asking the question to make Rinna uncomfortable and shade her. From the flashback clip it was something they had already talked about. So I think Garcelle wasn't looking for a legitimate answer (conversation) about body issues. As Teddy said people's body issues come from many places. I'm sure Garcelle knows that. Not that I care if Rinna is put on the spot, because Rinna has done the same to others. 

• Love 6

In Rinna's defense, I think she understands eating disorders better than a lot of other mothers. My mother wasn't Rinna thin nor did she prance around half-naked, but she didn't understand basic things like telling someone they've gained weight and don't look that thin anymore can be a trigger. I think Rinna has given thought to whether her eating habits rubbed off on Amelia and if she has an eating disorder herself. I also really like that Kyle was careful not to say things that could cause her daughters to have negative feelings about their own bodies. Yolanda was the one mother that seemed most likely to have a kid with eating issues based on what she'd say about how many almonds/how much cake Gigi could have. I do think she raised good, sweet kids though.  

• Love 4
21 hours ago, halkatla said:

Nice theory!  Why would anyone in their right mind believe Brandi over anyone else on the planet?!

The story seemed so disjointed, that this makes more sense. I think this was one of those times that LVP wasn’t involved because she seemed like she was distracted that whole season.  She lost two dogs, her brother, and later on, her mother.  I don’t know the timeline, but LVP was definitely caught off guard.  She was not as actively participating in the show.  Teddi seems to truly dislike LVP, Camille, and Denise.  

• Love 6
On 8/12/2020 at 6:21 PM, gatopretoNYC said:

I just cannot get over this hideous white lace atrocity that is wearing Sutton. 

It really does look terrible on Sutton.  Looks more like Tinsley's style -- she could wear that awful dress and look good in it.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6