Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

"It's too soon" - freaking Helen.  Although Andy did band together that group of misfits to take Amanda down.  

Helen's "it's too soon" is why she was pushed!

• LOL 3

I got let off early from work. Should I turn the feeds or put on my mask and go interact with people who don't suck. The upside to watching the feeds is I get to interact with you all here, who don't suck.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I got let off early from work. Should I turn the feeds or put on my mask and go interact with people who don't suck. The upside to watching the feeds is I get to interact with you all here, who don't suck.

They're all playing a competition right now, so they've made your decision for you! I will say that this little puppy doesn't suck, though. 

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Arbor Day and David having a conversation is a new level of hell that hasn't been documented yet. 

@Callaphera are you my Canadian twin?  Because on my local town page in NJ we were complaining about the cable company and I said that they have me on a level of hell that I never knew existed 

This was only two days ago. Just a day before you wrote this comment. You’re scaring me!

• LOL 1
47 minutes ago, gorgy said:

I'm confused how these people are considered All-Stars? I stopped watching around season 8 for numerous reasons (Rig Brother for Eval Dick being primary), but being quarantined and looking to see what Janelle and Kaysar were up to, I decided to give this another shot. I'm also not the type to look through rose-colored glasses and say the old way of doing things was better, but this show is all kinds of awful. I mean, that eviction speech by Christmas (is that really her name?) was infantile garbage I'd expect from a kindergartener.  I've never watched a show where I couldn't find a single person to root for, but this show is something else. It's like they cancelled The Real World and now all these useless famewhores have found a new place to squat. 2020 keeps on crushing it. 

I honestly don’t think most of these people would have made it through casting for The Real World. 

58 minutes ago, mooses said:

They're all playing a competition right now, so they've made your decision for you! I will say that this little puppy doesn't suck, though. 

Damn, Damn, DAMN

I knew that comp was going to mean feeds down but I forgot. Here's hoping the outcome is worth my CBS all access subscription.

It sounds like Bayleigh/Daniele got into it, and Bayleigh told Daniele that three people came to her and said Daniele was coming after her. Enzo is clearly freaking out trying to smooth things over with Daniele, worried that Bayleigh will reveal how hard they were planning on coming to Daniele this week.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Never Again said:

@Callaphera are you my Canadian twin?  Because on my local town page in NJ we were complaining about the cable company and I said that they have me on a level of hell that I never knew existed 

This was only two days ago. Just a day before you wrote this comment. You’re scaring me!

Welcome to the family. Man, Dad must've really gotten around. 

2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Bay will be the target now.  Tyler doesn't want her in jury and is ready to cut her.  They are delaying the Dani eviction a week.

Wasn't Bayleigh already the target, as of last night? All she's doing is making it easier for them. I would say she's bringing the entertainment but this is twice in two days that we haven't seen her get mad on the feeds. I want to see, not get a re-telling an hour after the fact. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

There are three powers in play, and I'm worried because Nicole is awfully happy for all the tense scurrying going on everywhere else.

I thought the same. She’s too calm and looks “comfortable” right now. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Wasn't Bayleigh already the target, as of last night? All she's doing is making it easier for them. I would say she's bringing the entertainment but this is twice in two days that we haven't seen her get mad on the feeds. I want to see, not get a re-telling an hour after the fact. 

Yes.  Cody and Tyler are talking in the loft right now, so it was mostly to confirm suspicions. 

1 minute ago, mooses said:

There are three powers in play, and I'm worried because Nicole is awfully happy for all the tense scurrying going on everywhere else.

If a banner and a wall yeller didn't hurt her, I guess why worry. Maybe Nicole F. won all three powers for herself because 2020.

• Love 3

I wonder if Kevin has a power. Some good reads, and he's chatting with Christmas without a blanket. Has our phoenix risen?  (Yeah, this season has come to me banking on Kevin.)

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

I thought the same. She’s too calm and looks “comfortable” right now. 

Where do I get a refund for 2020? I'm sure I've kept my receipt, it's around here somewhere...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Where do I get a refund for 2020? I'm sure I've kept my receipt, it's around here somewhere...

You have a receipt?   I paid in full and was told there were no refunds for 2020.  In fact I’m expecting to get another bill.  I’ll have to pay for the other shoe that has yet to drop. 😩

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Noms. It's an amazing time for them. 

I was hoping they would delay them just a bit.  Seems about an hour too early for me, and I don't think National Wildlife Day had a chance to talk to that many people.  (If ya'll need holidays for our HOH this week, I recommend BrownieLocks.  That site came in handy during my RA days in college when I had to do programming.)

3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

But if you start at 5 you will miss Danielle R- one of the best players and one of the best alliances. And really you have to watch 2 for Dr Will. It’s like history- it may not be pretty- it may be controversial- but you need to know it for a point of reference.   

Sorry, what I meant was I started watching BB back in the day in the middle of S5, so now I've started with S1 on CBS All Access. So I defnitely plan on watching those seasons you mentioned.

• Love 4
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

I think something happened with Bay again? Tyler keeps mentioning Bay playing the race card. (Gr now Tyler is on my shit list).

How can you hear anything over *sniff* *sniff* coming from Dani? Jesus. BLOW YOUR NOSE.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So apparently Dani is crying after a DR session. 

And because the game is fuh-rusterating and stressful and not fun this time.

I wonder if it's because Dani sits in her bed by the wall 20 hours a day and bitches about everything and everyone in the house. She's creating her own toxic environment and then complaining that it's toxic. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

The only three people that seem in better moods in this House right now: Da'Vonne, Nicole, and Kevin.

I think Day has one even though she just told Christmas she doesn't. She seems way to comfortable about possibly going on the block 

Edited by choclatechip45
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think Day has one even though she just told Christmas she doesn't. She seems way to comfortable about going on the block 

She's weirdly calmer and more chill than I've seen her all season. I hope it's not just because she trusts Christmas this much, or is trying to act like she trusts her and is cool with her, because then she's going to be blindsided. I'd love for her to have a power and have some fun. Easily one of the most, if not the most, like-able HGs left in this game - the feeds are 100% better with her on them, and the game is 100% more chaotic with her in it.

• Love 3

She's weirdly calmer and more chill than I've seen her all season. I hope it's not just because she trusts Christmas this much, or is trying to act like she trusts her and is cool with her, because then she's going to be blindsided. I'd love for her to have a power and have some fun. Easily one of the most, if not the most, like-able HGs left in this game - the feeds are 100% better with her on them, and the game is 100% more chaotic with her in it.

Yeah, I can't get a read on her right now and it's weird since it is usually easy to get a read on her. I have to say with Janelle/Kaysar out I can root for good feeds and Da'vonne is by far the most entertaining person on this show. 

• Love 2

Daniele has a power: she can just grant the HOH the ability to be able to play in the next HOH's competition.

Of course, she's complaining that it's trash. But, to be fair, that is kind of a crappy power.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The comp sounds... well, Christmas lost her shoes, Franzel lost her pants, and Dani thinks she deliberately got punched in the head so I guess it might be interesting to watch? 

Now I can't wait to see this. I find it hard to believe fists were thrown on purpose, but I  have been wanting to punch Dani in the gut since the season started. IIf there is any truth to though in all seriousness I would hope the puncher would be promptly removed from the game.

• Love 1

Daniele has a power: she can just grant the HOH the ability to be able to play in the next HOH's competition.

Of course, she's complaining that it's trash. But, to be fair, that is kind of a crappy power.

She can use it for the next 3 weeks though so that makes it a bit better. I'm glad she hates it though lol. And I hope Day and Kevin have the other 2 and that they're much bigger.

Just now, keke23 said:

Now I can't wait to see this. I find it hard to believe fists were thrown on purpose, but I  have been wanting to punch Dani in the gut since the season started. IIf there is any truth to though in all seriousness I would hope the puncher would be promptly removed from the game.

It was pitch dark so they couldn't see anything.

That is why Dani was crying? Because she got what she thinks is a shitty power but actually isn't because used properly with an ally you trust, it can grant you two weeks of back to back safety?

I hope she uses it on someone, like next week when Cody is HoH (because 2020) and then he puts her ass on the block post-Veto and she gets evicted.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Daniele has a feeling that the three HGs that were saying her name (to Bayleigh, who let her know) were Cody, Tyler, and Enzo. Nicole says no, definitely not Enzo and Cody. Doesn't Nicole know for a fact that it was Enzo and Cody? 

Da'Vonne trying to clear the air with Nicole/Daniele. I think she knows someone is pitting them against each other, but just doesn't know who. Everyone keeps pinning it on Kaysar, but she is not buying it - she knows it was happening all last week, and it's not just from the speech.

I definitely think Da'Vonne has a power to be doing this. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Dani claimed that the force of the punch made it feel deliberate and not accidental, like someone actually wanted to punch her in the head. I'm sure there's a pretty long line of people wanting to do that, both in and out of the house. (Not really, violence is wrong though occasionally funny like when Britney kicked Kathy in the head or when James had a little harm.)

• Love 3

Daniele and Da'Vonne have put together that it was Tyler who was pitting them against each other. They're completely on to him now. Da'Vonne knows the guys are trying to pit them against each other.

I'm ready for this team to form. Give Daniele that BB13 dark hair back!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Methmas has the other power.

Her's is 10x better than Daniele's, too. Basically blocks a backdoor opportunity.

ETA: And she can use it on someone else.

Edited by mooses