Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Christmas has now said she will get shot, a fork in her face, or stabbed when she noms Day and Bay. Oh honey, your racism is jumping out. 

Now, if someone thought Christmas would murder them if they nommed her, that would make sense. You know, since she's the only one who's actually attempted to murder someone lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas bringing it all around to being all Kaysar's fault. Of fucking course. 

At this point my 3 most hated are Christmas, Enzo, and Tyler.

I hate them all equally.  Can’t chose three. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kevin is telling her the her and Bay are getting nom and she's like, but she's close to Bay. DA'VONNE OPEN YOUR EYES!

Day is so clueless it’s embarrassing.   These ppl are not playing like all stars.  

• Love 4

Nicole trying to talk Daniele out of her new burning fire hatred for Tyler and the boys.

Daniele: "I believe her. I don't think anything she was saying was a lie. My feelings are hurt. And I try not to get my feelings hurt. But that hurts my feelings."

She seems especially burned by Cody knowing that there was a plan in place and not giving her a heads up. Wait until she learns about Nicole - Daniele just told her she's the only person she trusts now.

Also: since when does Kevin's "spirit" speak? It made a big appearance in his and Da'Vonne's strategy talk.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Nicole says that if Bayleigh goes this week, Nicole, Christmas, Dani, and Day will have something.  Dani says no and is telling Nicole that Christmas will not go against The Committee.  Nicole says she will.  Dani doesn't believe it.

Dani says she is definitely hurt by Cody.

• Love 1

I hate to dredge up the past (just last night) but Day was sooooooo close. We could have has fun, rainbows and unicorns. Instead we get Arbor Day getting everything handed to her left and right. I’m seriously depressed. Is it normal to get depressed from watching a stupid reality show? Asking for a friend. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, mooses said:

I wonder if Kevin has a power. Some good reads, and he's chatting with Christmas without a blanket. 

So funny!!!  Reminds me of:

blanket-sherlock-lestrade.gif

Edited by leocadia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole says that if Bayleigh goes this week, Nicole, Christmas, Dani, and Day will have something.  Dani says no and is telling Nicole that Christmas will not go against The Committee.  Nicole says she will.  Dani doesn't believe it.

I don’t believe it.  Dani is smarter than I thought.   She’s realizing Ratcole is not aligned with her.  

Can I have just one nice thing and have Dani win HOH and evict Ratcole?

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

At this point my 3 most hated are Christmas, Enzo, and Tyler.

Mine too!  At least Cody, Dani and Nicole get their rightful hate.  But those three are just as bad.

• Love 2

Dani said Big Brother has charged her for 3 microphones.  Nicole wanted to know what she's been doing with them.  Dani said she dropped one in the toilet and has the tendency to swing her microphones around.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Dani said Big Brother has charged her for 3 microphones.  Nicole wanted to know what she's been doing with them.  Dani said she dropped one in the toilet and has the tendency to swing her microphones around.

I didn’t even know that was possible. Granted it’s 3 microphones but it wouldn’t even occur to me that the HG would be charged. Isn’t CBS like a major network with money?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I didn’t even know that was possible. Granted it’s 3 microphones but it wouldn’t even occur to me that the HG would be charged. Isn’t CBS like a major network with money?!

I've heard them talk in previous seasons about BB taking money out of their stipend for various things.  

Kevin's "spirits" must be channeling Cody because he just said something to Da'vonne about someone feeling some kind of way.  

Da'vonne told Kevin that it's scary because if Christmas is trying to surround herself with the boys, then they are fucked.  Now Kevin is bringing up the fact that Christmas was aligned with Josh and Paul.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas says she has a good reason to put Bay and Day up. I would love to know what she thinks that is lol.

I really hope she works into a special poem for nominations....NOT

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

HOW IS THE BB BASEMENT ON THE TOP FLOOR? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

*pours some Crown Royal* Here, maybe this will help dull the searing pain in your head right now.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Christmas: "This is the first nomination where shit is going to get rough." She asks Dani and Franzel to help her defuse shit.

Franzel: "Oh, I'm going to go into hiding."

Of course you are, you coward.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christmas:  "I'm not an asshole.  I'm savage.  I'm not a bitch."

Christmas is one of those people who is all "I'm direct, I'm honest" when what they really are is bitchy. Not the same thing, but, you know.

1 hour ago, Never Again said:

Thanks, Sis! (Or Bro?) 

@Callaphera, does @Never Again know you're the evil one, or are you hiding that from them like someone evil would do?

50 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole told Dani that she wants to work with Day going forward and have a girls thing or something like that but she doesn't think she can work with Bayleigh.

Oh fuck off, Nicole.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I just can’t with Christmas and we have to all week. It didn’t occur to me that she would win HOH but then she didn’t really win, right? Then you throw in her Power it gets worse. It’s funny she hasn’t been particularity mean or heinous but she’s not very likable either. This is really turning into a nightmare of a season.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

@Callaphera, does @Never Again know you're the evil one, or are you hiding that from them like someone evil would do?

Only the evil twin would ask such a question. Just sayin'.

...wait, am I a double twin now or does this retroactively become a triplet situation? This is becoming very telenovela. 
dBMJZ6z.jpg

• LOL 6

Don't forget Chima and her mic destroying incident. I think it's been a thing since the early years.

Edited by keke23
Spell check took over and made me spell wrong
  • Useful 1

Feeds are back.  Bay and Day appear to be on the block.  Ian came into the room where Bay and Day are and Bay said she was feeling like it was a planned attack but Ian could hug her.

And Christmas appears to be up in the HOH room crying.  Come on now!

• Love 2

Christmas toasts Bayleigh and says:  "Cheers to getting out of this motherfucker."  Is that really the thing to say to someone on the block?  Christmas says Bayleigh and Da'vonne can put her at the top of their list.  

Christmas told Bayleigh that she feels like she and Bayleigh were never really working together and that's somehow justification for putting her up I guess.  She said she felt like she was on the outside of everything.  

Bayleigh told Christmas that it doesn't make sense for Christmas to put up Bay and Day together when there's safety in numbers.  Christmas didn't seem to really have a response to that one.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh has gone up to the HOH room and she and Christmas hugged.  Bayleigh is telling her it's ok and to not be upset.  Shouldn't it be the other way around?

But....where was her fork? Or gun? Because Christmas was legit scared, y’all, and we all know what a badass Christmas is since she reminds us every fucking hour.

You know the worst part of all of this? Nicole is legit playing a good game right now. She’s a terrific liar, she’s brilliant in playing the scared victim, she’s in the middle of all of this and yet no one seems to really want to call her out on anything. I really dislike her intensely.

• Love 16

Bayleigh asked her if anyone else in the house knew that Christmas was going to be nommed.  She lied and told her nobody else knew.  Christmas is trying to blame this all on the fact that Bayleigh was straight up and told Christmas that Day was her number one.

Bayleigh left and Christmas was briefly alone and said, "This suuucks."  Well, you have nobody to blame but yourself!  Now Day is in there.  Christmas is again trying to claim that this was all because Bay and Day are each other's number one.

Christmas crying.png

• Love 1

Bay is calling Christmas out on the fact that Christmas is intelligent and has to know that there are other duos in the house so why them?  Christmas is claiming that Bay and Day are the only confirmed duo that she knows about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Tyler said he was Charged $12 for dry cleaning lol 

Tyler needed something dry-cleaned?  Maybe Angela likes it when his t-shirts are neatly pressed.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Day:  "The women are really dwindling down."

Christmas:  "I know and I fucking hate it."  Yeah, I can tell Christmas is worried about the women dwindling down as she nominates 2 women.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8