Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But Porsche played a better game than Rachel lol. And she didn't have Production helping her the whole time either.

Ratcole just ratted Dani out to Cody.

I stopped rooting for anyone in 13 after the whole Lawon debacle. Rache is the second worst winner in my opinion. The funny part was Dani could have just said Porsche played a better game, but said she had her reasons.

Day just told Bay how Kevin was trying to clue her in about the fact that Christmas was probably going to nominate her.  She told her how Kevin said that Christmas told him she needed him to diffuse the situation after because emotions were going to be high.  So Day said she was sure to give Christmas the exact opposite of what Christmas seemed to be expecting.  

Bayleigh says she doesn't want to be stuck in jury with these people and how they all seem to think that after the show they'll all be friends.  Bayleigh says she won't be friends with any of them after and won't be following them on Instagram.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she won't be friends with any of them after and won't be following them on Instagram.

That'll teach 'em!  Quelle horreur! 

Notice, however, that she said nothing about not following them on Twitter.  She's crafty.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I love Janelle.

At least she's still serving.

But seriously who the f does Kevin think he is all of a sudden. He spent his week of being on the block trying to learn to talk to cool kids.

• Love 3

Christmas, while snacking in the HOH bed with Nicole and Dani, "This is therapy."

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Why does Bay want to use the veto on Day?

Bay has said she doesn't want to be stuck in jury with them and I think I also heard her say something about feeling like Day had a better chance at winning comps or something along those lines.

Christmas to Dani and Nicole:  "As soon as we get to to 6, we gotta take these boys out."  At the rate they're going, there won't be any girls left when they get to six.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She doesn't want to go to jury. 

Bay told Day that Tyler and Dani are taintened because of their childhoods. Didn't Tyler's Dad died when he was young?

Edited by choclatechip45
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Tyler needed something dry-cleaned?  Maybe Angela likes it when his t-shirts are neatly pressed.  

I can’t remember if he said exactly what it was but it was something in his laundry during one of his hoh weeks. 

I hate these people for making me want to root for Bayleigh.  

David talking in his David ways again. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

David talking in his David ways again. 

I was just about to comment on this.  Because ya know, it's like important to win HOH and veto comps from here on out or something like that.  Gosh, I had no idea.  Thanks for the insight, David.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Bay seems irritated with Kevin that he told Day that he felt like she and Bay were going to be nominated but he didn't tell her.  Kevin says she was asleep, which she was.  She says he always tells Day stuff but not her.

So Bayleigh's response to Kevin apologizing for not waking her up to tell her he thought she might be going on the block and for being closer to Day and a bunch of other stuff, was to sit there with a smile on her face, say nothing, then lie down, close her eyes, and pull the covers over her head.  Now she's talking to Kevin again and she's being really bitchy to him.  I don't even like Kevin, but I think she's being ridiculous.  

Bayleigh bitchy.png

14 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Day was so close, SO GODDAMNED CLOSE!!!

Anyone have the gif of Florida Evans smashing the punchbowl and wailing "DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!"?  I sure could use it right about now.

Oh, but that would mean James is dead, and they’re no longer moving to Mississippi. 😩

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

For the same reason she quit The Challenge final when she found out she would have to sit outside at night instead of sleeping in the cabin: She quits and/or throws fits when things don't go her way.

• Love 9

While I loathe Swaggy I saw on his twitter that he wants Bay to come home & not worry about jury. He said she did does not need the headache or the money. Hopefully, if she she really does want to avoid jury that she will go home. Also, on a shallow note I really like her short hair. She looks so more sophisticated with it. Now if she would lose that anchor Swaggy............

• Love 7
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas has now said she will get shot, a fork in her face, or stabbed when she noms Day and Bay. Oh honey, your racism is jumping out. 

Now, if someone thought Christmas would murder them if they nommed her, that would make sense. You know, since she's the only one who's actually attempted to murder someone lol.

Was Christmas a former meth head?  I think I would be more worried about her.

They just need to go all BBCan on their asses and drop a triple elimination on them.  I don't understand why the U.S. version has not done this yet.

Also, if all of these people feel like this about Bay and Day, imagine if Ika was in this house.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so we know Dani has a thing for Cody. I can never tell how Cody feels though. Sometimes I think he likes her sometimes I think he;s annoyed with her.

Dom was initially just flirting with Dani to advance his game but then it became real. Not sure about Cody because he does have a girlfriend.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so we know Dani has a thing for Cody. I can never tell how Cody feels though. Sometimes I think he likes her sometimes I think he;s annoyed with her.

Cody will flirt with any female. I don't think he has a thing for Dani. He acted the same way towards Christine.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ok maybe I'm cold but I don't get people like Bay or Tyler saying they just CAN'T MAKE IT without their S.O.'s. I feel like that sort of thing is for teens. If you're in a committed, stable relationship part of that is being able to spend time apart from each other. In fact it's a red flag if the couple NEVER does anything apart -- it's often one of the biggest signs of abuse. Not saying Swaggy and Angela are abusive. But Bay and Tyler being unable to spend month or two apart from people they're theoretically going to spend the rest of their lives with is weird. 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cody will flirt with any female. I don't think he has a thing for Dani. He acted the same way towards Christine.

Hell, didn't he let Frankie Grande touch his penis? I think Frankie also did that with Derrick, and Frankie commented that Derrick had a bigger penis then Cody. Apparently he groped Derrick more. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 1

Everywhere I go (which is Twitter and Reddit because I love how they hate each other, it's a true hatemance for the ages) I see all this "oh no, poor Dom" energy but as usual it's the woman taking the heat and the man sliding. I realize Dani is married but Cody has a girlfriend he's been with for two years now, I think. But it's okay because he's a man. And even though every clip with the two of them that everyone uses as ammunition of impropriety has a give-and-take between Dani and Cody, funny how it's always Dani's fault. 

Personally I don't see the impropriety. I see innocent flirting that's being used in a game situation - they're not going to start banging in the HoH shower or holding hands. But if we're going to brand Dani with a scarlet letter, can we also brand Cody?

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok maybe I'm cold but I don't get people like Bay or Tyler saying they just CAN'T MAKE IT without their S.O.'s.

Oh my dude. I also don't get it. I just made plans to spend the half of the upcoming week out of town with my bestie (she broke her foot and her hand in a bike accident) and I am so fucking excited to have some time away from the husband and have a whole bed to myself. I'm gonna miss the cat more than him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Even if Day or Bay won Veto Christmas could block it somehow, right? I might be misunderstanding what the actual power is though. I’m guess it will be a week full of drama and the next HOH will be the game changer. Of course, I said the same thing about last nights HOH but I really meant this week. LOL!!!!!

5 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Hell, didn't he let Frankie Grande touch his penis? I think Frankie also did that with Derrick, and Frankie commented that Derrick had a bigger penis then Cody. Apparently he groped Derrick more. 

Remember how we'd fire up the feeds to this?

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Everywhere I go (which is Twitter and Reddit because I love how they hate each other, it's a true hatemance for the ages) I see all this "oh no, poor Dom" energy but as usual it's the woman taking the heat and the man sliding. I realize Dani is married but Cody has a girlfriend he's been with for two years now, I think. But it's okay because he's a man. And even though every clip with the two of them that everyone uses as ammunition of impropriety has a give-and-take between Dani and Cody, funny how it's always Dani's fault. 

Personally I don't see the impropriety. I see innocent flirting that's being used in a game situation - they're not going to start banging in the HoH shower or holding hands. But if we're going to brand Dani with a scarlet letter, can we also brand Cody?

Oh my dude. I also don't get it. I just made plans to spend the half of the upcoming week out of town with my bestie (she broke her foot and her hand in a bike accident) and I am so fucking excited to have some time away from the husband and have a whole bed to myself. I'm gonna miss the cat more than him. 

Cody's been with his girlfriend for 5 years so even worse. For me personally it's because I liked Dom on his season and I have no idea who Cody's girlfriend is. Let's say Jeff was alone on season 13 and flirting with Dani I would have been poor Jordan because I liked Jordan on 11.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Cody's been with his girlfriend for 5 years. For me personally it's because I liked Dom on his season and I have no idea who Cody's girlfriend is. Let's say Jeff was alone on season 13 and flirting with Dani I would have been poor Jordan because I liked Jordan on 11.

There's history of Cody sliding. He also got very little heat compared to Christine in BB16 and it's happening again. I get it, the woman always takes more heat than the man in these situations and Cody being conventionally attractive helps but the facts are still that they're both in committed relationships. They should both get the same energy. 

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

There's history of Cody sliding. He also got very little heat compared to Christine in BB16 and it's happening again. I get it, the woman always takes more heat than the man in these situations and Cody being conventionally attractive helps but the facts are still that they're both in committed relationships. They should both get the same energy. 

Fair point. I can't stand Cody anyway. I hated how he got none of the heat in 16.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sadly I understand it more in the Christine/Cody situation than the Cody/Dani situation.  I always felt that the blow back on the Christine/Cody situation was more because she looked like Geddy Lee and he is, as you say, conventionally attractive.  So with their situation I always thought that people probably felt like, "What the hell is he doing flirting with someone who looks like that?"

However, in this Cody/Dani situation I am not sure why it should all fall on Dani.  They are both good looking, so that theory would go out the window.  So yeah the guy is getting the pass here, because reasons?  He is a guy?  I honestly don't know.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Xmas has The Blocker power. If the veto is used she can block herself from being the renom. If she wins the veto and uses it she can use her blocker to protect another person from being renommed as well.

I swear, the comp was played in the dark, they could have easily fucking just given it to whoever. Fuck Production.

Did the producers sit around thinking of the most lame powers that would cause the least impact on the game?  If so, they neglected the magical awesome power of getting breakfast of peanut butter eggs served in bed by Martin Luther King Jr Day while Nicole's Alanis Morissette impression plays in a loop.  

• LOL 3
Just now, BK1978 said:

However, in this Cody/Dani situation I am not sure why it should all fall on Dani.  They are both good looking, so that theory would go out the window.  So yeah the guy is getting the pass here, because reasons?  He is a guy?  I honestly don't know.

I think it falls in the same category as sex. The man sleeps around and he's king shit. The woman sleeps around and she's a slut. No matter what, the woman is held to a higher standard and expected to be better while the man gets the high fives and the atta-boys!

1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

I always felt that the blow back on the Christine/Cody situation was more because she looked like Geddy Lee and he is, as you say, conventionally attractive.

My snort of laughter was very Canadian. 

• Love 4