Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

If you found her on FB, have you thought of reaching out and starting some form of correspondence? Even just to share the memories you shared with us? I'm sure she would appreciate it. ❤️

ETA: I see it's already been asked and answered. Life is so short, and I think spreading positivity (idk why but this site or browser is telling me that positivity is misspelled, but I know it isn't and it's driving me insane) is always a good thing. I'm probably not the best example cause I'm kinda crazy, but my memory is horrible and I had a random memory a couple months ago about this girl from high school who I was never that close with but kind of worshiped because she was so beautiful... anyway, I stalked her down on FB (I actually had to have my best friend--who is even better at stalking than I am--locate her because she was not easy to find) just to tell her how glamorous she was like, almost 25 years ago. Maybe she thought I was a total nut, but I'd like to think I made her day a little brighter. 

I think she would like it but I'm scared that she will be disappointed of what I did with my life (not much) so I will let her remember me how I used to be, a shy and akward girl who she used to like. 😕

Thanks for sharing your story, I bet you made her feel happy. 🙂

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

also read that the triple could just mean you evict regular and do one quick HOH but nominate three houseguests, veto and then vote one to stay and two out... Read somewhere that's also been called a "triple" as in 3 going home on the same night. I'd much prefer them to play a double and then get surprised with a whole separate cycle to go right after the second evictee. Somehow BB will let us down.

I think it will be really hard to have 4 competitions in one night, it will get confusing and weird. I think the best way is to tell them it's a double eviction, make them have 2 houseguests ready to be nominated and when the HoH will be ready to nominate 2, Julie will tell them "oh I forgot to tell you, you will nominate 3" so they don't have time to talk and make a new plan.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’ve actually heard Enzo say that exact phrase*. So it seems he is channeling Helen, after all.  I just want to know what these people would consider a good time to “make a move”. F3, maybe?  And what are they going to tout as their big accomplishment in their final jury speech? “Well, I... was loyal. I always voted how my alliance told me to. I put Kevin on the block a lot. I complained about being bored. And... yeah, that’s about it. Give me 500k!”

*Well, to be fair, what he actually said was “”It’s too soon, yo.” So he made it his own.

To be fair to Enzo and Cody (and maybe even memphis, I need to go rewatch that season). These guys don't know what it means to make a big move on their own. They never had to. They essentially got dragged to the final 2. 

Dani and Nicole both made moves in their OG season. 

I'm watching Nicole's (and Cody/Derrick) again right now and I miss this Nicole a lot.  She was so likable.  I am not sure where she took a bad turn her 2nd season. Can't remember that one much either but comparing her from her first to now... she was the Kevin/Day/Bay in her original season and dang she was outcasted hardcore and had a lot of shitty things happen to her in the game. Best friend betraying her TWICE, caleb putting her on slob 2 weeks in a row when she was already pretty much going home (for the 2nd time - she won the battle back). If I were her I would like make damn sure I was in a huge alliance right from the get-go in an allstar season. 

• Love 2

I don't think Xmas will leave in the triple eviction. Think it will be Dani. Tyler and Enzo are both gunning for her. They want to break up Love Triangle. Xmas they think of as that girl who will just do whatever they want because she's dumb like that.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't think Xmas will leave in the triple eviction. Think it will be Dani. Tyler and Enzo are both gunning for her. They want to break up Love Triangle. Xmas they think of as that girl who will just do whatever they want because she's dumb like that.

It will be Kevin, David, and Tyler... 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

To be fair to Enzo and Cody (and maybe even memphis, I need to go rewatch that season). These guys don't know what it means to make a big move on their own. They never had to. They essentially got dragged to the final 2. 

Dani and Nicole both made moves in their OG season. 

I'm watching Nicole's (and Cody/Derrick) again right now and I miss this Nicole a lot.  She was so likable.  I am not sure where she took a bad turn her 2nd season. Can't remember that one much either but comparing her from her first to now... she was the Kevin/Day/Bay in her original season and dang she was outcasted hardcore and had a lot of shitty things happen to her in the game. Best friend betraying her TWICE, caleb putting her on slob 2 weeks in a row when she was already pretty much going home (for the 2nd time - she won the battle back). If I were her I would like make damn sure I was in a huge alliance right from the get-go in an allstar season. 

What move did Nicole make in 16? She sent home her ally Jacosta on her HOH when she and Donny could have put up 2 members of the bomb squad and broke that game open. I liked Nicole in 16 but she played an awful game.

Enzo  played much better than Nicole did in his original season. Enzo was the reason the Brigade never broke up.

Cody wasn't a bad player I always call him Drew Daniels 2.0 bland and boring but will make it far in any season he plays. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, himela said:

I'm sorry to get off topic but I really want to make this post. This past week I spent time thinking why I can't get myself to hate Nicole despite everything that she has done and the fact that most people don't like her and I realized something for the first time; She reminds me of a teacher I used to have for 6 years in junior highschool and highschool. I was 12 and she was 25, it was her first time teaching in a school and we were her first students. She was a little chubbier than Nicole and she had long black hair, she used to dress like Nicole as well and after paying some close attention to Nicole some faces she does look exactly like my teacher's. Anyway, for some weird reason, even though I was not that smart, that beautiful, that outgoing or that funny, I was her favorite student, I don't remember how I found out but I did. I loved her a lot as well, she was fun, social, she made jokes but she was a caring and good teacher as well. I'm talking about the 90s. I finished school in 1999 and we had asked her when we would be allowed to call her by her name and not "miss" and she had said, when you get in college. After I got in college I never saw her again but in the 21 years that have followed I have remembered her many many times and I have dreamt about calling her by her name and being friends with her. The 13 years of age difference we have doesn't seem that much as it used to. I searched for her on facebook and she is still at the same school with some other teachers I used to have. I even found a recent photo of her. Sadly, from a post another teacher made, I found out that she had lost her son in 2018, I don't know how old he was or how he died, and I've spent these last days being sad for her loss. I wanted to make this post and share this story with you, I know the place is not the most appropriate, but please forgive this off topic post. I still have a cassette I had made back then from inside the class room and I heard her voice and I was really touched. Thank you for reading my long post.

Can I make a suggestion?   Reaach out to the teacher, maybe on LinkedIn -  just to say that she had an impact on your life and you have thought of her often.  Teachers really do like to hear that someone had fond memories of them.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

also read that the triple could just mean you evict regular and do one quick HOH but nominate three houseguests, veto and then vote one to stay and two out... Read somewhere that's also been called a "triple" as in 3 going home on the same night. I'd much prefer them to play a double and then get surprised with a whole separate cycle to go right after the second evictee. Somehow BB will let us down.

That's how it is in BB Canada but I don't see them doing it that way here, especially since the episode is 2 hours. I would be shocked if it isn't basically back-to-back DEs. They can easily fit comps in the backyard if they use the same set-up for 2 comps plus they have the room they did the safety suite/basement in that could be used for comps.

2 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

It will be Kevin, David, and Tyler... 

You know what, I would revel in seeing Tyler go so it'd something at least.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Tyler,Enzo and Nicole picked for veto.  Memphis, Xmas and Dani mad for various reasons. Memphis is host 

Apparently, Arbor Day went to the DR to vent because she wasn’t picked for Veto.....again. She wasn’t even asked to go (I think they’re afraid of her, too) and, then came out and bitched some more. Hysterical!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, wait.what said:

Who was it that received a punishment of baking a cake/pie? And then he cried about it? While making the cake/pie?

Paulie Calafiore in BB18, Cody's older brother. He was also the one who cried over a butterfly.

The fact that he's the older brother blows my mind.

3rUU.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paulie Calafiore in BB18, Cody's older brother. He was also the one who cried over a butterfly.

3rUU.gif

I had no idea that Cody was the younger one. Not that I spend that much time thinking about it. I guess because Cody played first & didn’t seem as douchey as Paulie was. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I require a clip of this argument. Please, someone make it happen! (Also: go Kevin!)

When was Krampus ever looking out for Kevin? They were allies?? What kind of delusional imaginary house is this woman living in? 

THIS!  does anyone have the clip of the argument between Cody and Kevin, I've been looking and cant find one...

Thanks

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

It is at Tooms.

sorry i have no idea what that means.. I googled Tooms but im not seeing anything

edit to add: okay i see its a twitter acct but i cant find the arguement

Edited by Dustbunny
8 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

sorry i have no idea what that means.. I googled Tooms but im not seeing anything

edit to add: okay i see its a twitter acct but i cant find the arguement

Sorry....you'll have to scroll down to September 25th, it is still there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Sorry....you'll have to scroll down to September 25th, it is still there.

ya sorry, my connection is terrible today, we've been experiencing rain & wind storm and it keep lagging so it's taking me forever to find anything.

thanks i found it..

I couldn't watch it all because Kevin keeps apologizing and groveling to asshole Cody 😫

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

3rUU.gif

Thank you! I thought it was Cody, but that didn’t make sense because of Derrick. Now I know why I thought it was Cody! It was his brother! It’s all coming back to me now!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I had no idea that Cody was the younger one. Not that I spend that much time thinking about it. I guess because Cody played first & didn’t seem as douchey as Paulie was. 

Cody wasn’t even an ounce of douchey that paulie was. I remember being shocked at how much of an asshoke paulie was when having a brother like Cody. 
now I think “fame” and being around paulie has rubbed off a little now. 

or the Calafiores just become more pompous as they age. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Cody always had the asshole douche personality lurking just below the surface even in his first season on BB.

He revealed aspects of it anytime there was even the slightest chance he might feel the block, he acted very entitled and like "how dare" anyone think of nomming him... But for the most part he kept it under wraps and acted like the humble nice guy.... Which he really isn't at all.

Plus during his first season Derrick always talked him off the ledge and told him to cool it.... and he listened to Derrick... Now he's running his own show and we're seeing a lot more of his douchey personality.  *barf* I can't stand him, he's such a prick.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Cody seems to have cooled a lot on Dani:

True but when Tyler asks who the replacement nom might be Cody hedges. But when Dani, Nicole and Enzo ask, he said Christmas. He wants them both out but Christmas first. Dani later.

Remember last week Dani making Cody promise her that David would absolutely go next!!!

So now what's the problem?... I don't know why Dani even bothers because it should be obvious to her after the last 3 evictions that her opinion doesn't matter at all.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because Cody can (somewhat) control Dani. Christmas is a fucking hurricane with gale force winds. There's no controlling that at this point. 

She had a meltdown earlier today and was in the DR for hours because she wasn't picked for veto. Because ... it's Christmas doing bitchy annoying Christmas things.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She had a meltdown earlier today and was in the DR for hours because she wasn't picked for veto. Because ... it's Christmas doing bitchy annoying Christmas things.

You could see it all over her face last week when two HGs Choice chips appeared and Christmas wasn't either one's choice. They edited it to make it look like she was on to Dani and Franzel's outside-the-alliance relationships but nah, she was just as pressed as my mom's whipped shortbread cookies we make during the holiday season over not being picked to compete. COMP BEAST RAWWWR or whatever.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You could see it all over her face last week when two HGs Choice chips appeared and Christmas wasn't either one's choice. They edited it to make it look like she was on to Dani and Franzel's outside-the-alliance relationships but nah, she was just as pressed as my mom's whipped shortbread cookies we make during the holiday season over not being picked to compete. COMP BEAST RAWWWR or whatever.

She's such a good example of how the ugly inside always comes out. Because she is not a bad looking woman. She has pretty features. But her face is always in that permanent sneer and the rage inside her is always just about to boil over. 

• Love 9

I dunno, I've been burned by so many double evictions that were going to be "so much fun!" and end up being just as dull as a normal week. I mean, yes, triple = more people leaving but there's no way it's going to remain a surprise and there will be plans and backup plans and backup to the backup plans. But in the end, we'll have lost Kevin, David, and Christmas. And that's not a bad result because there's fuck all left to root for but it's still dull. 

I refuse to get my hopes up by playing thought exercises of "What if this person wins HoH..." because this person never wins and the Committee continues on their dull, boring, sedate march to the end. Woo. Yay. Golf clap. 

• Love 11

Do I have a verbal processing problem? I was watching some convos on scenario 3. First, they talk so fast. Second they talk about one person but then use he, she, they, him, her to talk about other people without ever really saying they switched the subject. Then, one person asks a question and the other person answers with a totally unrelated answer but for some reason that makes sense to the person who asked the question... I honestly am so old I guess. I can't keep up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I refuse to get my hopes up by playing thought exercises of "What if this person wins HoH..." because this person never wins and the Committee continues on their dull, boring, sedate march to the end. Woo. Yay. Golf clap

Don't try to analyze it.  It moves the season to an end that much quicker. Just take the win. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I've been burned by so many double evictions that were going to be "so much fun!" and end up being just as dull as a normal week. I mean, yes, triple = more people leaving but there's no way it's going to remain a surprise and there will be plans and backup plans and backup to the backup plans. But in the end, we'll have lost Kevin, David, and Christmas. And that's not a bad result because there's fuck all left to root for but it's still dull. 

I refuse to get my hopes up by playing thought exercises of "What if this person wins HoH..." because this person never wins and the Committee continues on their dull, boring, sedate march to the end. Woo. Yay. Golf clap. 

My favorite part of Doubles is when the target wins veto and it fucks up the plans ie Erika and Ian. Plus something can always go wrong. My bet is Dani gets evicted in the triple since they are already setting it up that way. I can totally see Nicole putting Dani up and sending her home which will be pretty funny.

• Love 3

I finally saw the Kevin/Cody fight, and good for Kevin for standing up to His Imperial Highness. To me, the most irritating part was Cody blaming Kevin for his isolation because Kevin never came up to Cody to talk game. I’ve heard this bullshit before, directed at various people (and not just from Cody), and it never fails to irritate. Why does HE have to come to YOU? How about you get off your throne and approach some people outside your fawning circle, Cody? 

It seems that things really took a turn when Cody thought Kevin was threatening to withhold his vote. This is actually what Kevin should do, IMO. It’s the only leverage he has at this point, really. He can tell people: If I get sent home on your HoH, I will 100% not vote for you in the end, and I’ll do my best to sway the votes of my jury friends against you. Such a statement probably won’t save him, but it may give them pause. And right now, a pause is a lot more than he’s getting.

22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

According to Twitter, so take it with a metric fuckton of salt, there was a wall yeller during OTEV.

Great. So I guess there will be no feeds tonight.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I finally saw the Kevin/Cody fight, and good for Kevin for standing up to His Imperial Highness. To me, the most irritating part was Cody blaming Kevin for his isolation because Kevin never came up to Cody to talk game. I’ve heard this bullshit before, directed at various people (and not just from Cody), and it never fails to irritate. Why does HE have to come to YOU? How about you get off your throne and approach some people outside your fawning circle, Cody? 

It seems that things really took a turn when Cody thought Kevin was threatening to withhold his vote. This is actually what Kevin should do, IMO. It’s the only leverage he has at this point, really. He can tell people: If I get sent home on your HoH, I will 100% not vote for you in the end, and I’ll do my best to sway the votes of my jury friends against you. Such a statement probably won’t save him, but it may give them pause. And right now, a pause is a lot more than he’s getting.

Great. So I guess there will be no feeds tonight.

Ian did it to multiple people. I don't think withholding a jury vote is an effective strategy. It's never worked and if you have to vote for someone at the end anyway. If anything it will make Enzo and Dani want to keep Cody around since they think they might be able to beat Cody at the end so it helps Cody more than it hurts him.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

If I may go off-topic for a moment: Thank you @himela for sharing your lovely story.  It touched my heart, and inspired me. In fact, I’ve decided to try and track down one or more of my old teachers, as well— just to say thanks.  Being a teacher has never been an easy job, and we all know they don’t do it for the pay.  They want to make a difference, and they so rarely hear about it when they do. I think a small gesture of gratitude would mean a great deal right now, whether they’re retired or (maybe especially) struggling to teach under current circumstances.

Back on topic: Fuck Cody, fuck Christmas, and fuck the wall yellers who are impacting the feeds. (No way do I think OTEV is going this late.) There. I feel like my grouchy self again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9