Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

LOL  Xmas is so into being ‘the star’ of this that she didn’t even catch David’s slip up.

Maybe she should go in another room and perform for the cameras instead.  It might work out better for her. 🙄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Christina said:

David listens to Krampus bitch out the $10k and finally shuts her up about him not being a fighter. This clip is after about five minutes of her bitching.

https://youtu.be/AO6Xf6cq24g

Christmas tells the story of BOB in Season 16 where Caleb wanted Frankie to go so much that he wouldn’t participate in the competition and Frankie had to complete a 2 person comp by himself and won as a way to give an example of how you fight for your life to the last minute in this game, never give up and believe that you can’t win as an analogy for what she thinks David is doing is acknowledging that he will be going soon, so take the money. David’s initial response is to say, “ I just had a dream about that! I dreamt about that in my nap before this... that comp, I dreamt about that...” Is it me or is that a bizarre initial response to the point that Christmas (whether right or wrong) is trying to make to him and Kevin grabs on to the part about remembering and or dreaming about that comp like they are on the same wavelength or something. He just so misses. the. point. I can see why others get frustrated trying to talk to him. It’s like he doesn’t get so much... and so often. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Christmas tells the story of BOB in Season 16 where Caleb wanted Frankie to go so much that he wouldn’t participate in the competition and Frankie had to complete a 2 person comp by himself and won as a way to give an example of how you fight for your life to the last minute in this game, never give up and believe that you can’t win as an analogy for what she thinks David is doing is acknowledging that he will be going soon, so take the money. David’s initial response is to say, “ I just had a dream about that! I dreamt about that in my nap before this... that comp, I dreamt about that...” Is it me or is that a bizarre initial response to the point that Christmas (whether right or wrong) is trying to make to him and Kevin grabs on to the part about remembering and or dreaming about that comp like they are on the same wavelength or something. He just so misses. the. point. I can see why others get frustrated trying to talk to him. It’s like he doesn’t get so much... and so often. 

To be fair - they all seem to do this... none of them are listening to each other and yet they all keep talking. I see what you're saying though. David's on a different wavelength and it's part of the reason he takes so long to respond most times... He processes differently.  In this instance, he mostly looks glazed over listening to her however.   Maybe he was just so incredibly bored with what  Xmas was saying (and/or offended by her preachy tone) that he was half listening. Then he essentially woke up when she said something actually interesting.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

To be fair - they all seem to do this... none of them are listening to each other and yet they all keep talking. I see what you're saying though. David's on a different wavelength and it's part of the reason he takes so long to respond most times... He processes differently.  In this instance, he mostly looks glazed over listening to her however.   Maybe he was just so incredibly bored with what  Xmas was saying (and/or offended by her preachy tone) that he was half listening. Then he essentially woke up when she said something actually interesting.

Yeah, they do... yet not like David. You nailed it saying that he processes differently. He does not inherently understand social and behavioral cues unless he has experienced it before and learned how he is supposed to react. He is almost autistic like in his constantly responding to whatever someone is saying by talking about he read something in a book or learned this lesson from this experience, words of wisdom on life by others. It’s like a robot living a social experience that learns how to navigate social situations and once he figures some of it out, he then integrates it and he tries to act in the way he thinks will get the reaction he wants. But it is not natural. It’s like he studies acting and acts like the type of person he wants to be. Like he has read non-stop-self-help books to understand things and he still just doesn’t get the normal flow. He’s a beat off the music and most of times it’s fine, other times annoying, other times tolerable, and other times maddening. So people tolerate him because he is not terrible to be around, tries to have thoughtful conversations, is polite and pleasant and sometimes interesting. Yet all of those benefits don’t outweigh the costs of the potential headaches due to his paucity of social reasoning skills (or slow/delayed processing) that would come with being involved with him. After reading so many books on how to be likeable, David may not understand why he is still not picked often to be close buds with people because he thinks he is kind, smart, funny, and thoughtful person. Yet he is also just so chasing the beat that the lack of rhythm is just not what people want and it’s sometimes draining because it’s out of sync, but he doesn’t get it. It is slight, he is not so zany off beat. He is slightly out of sync, so it’s not that obvious and he socially learns and adapts with new knowledge, but the processing is still off just enough to feel like... there is not enough benefit in this exchange and I don’t want to give a higher level energy than this... which is why David may not have the depth of relationships that he would like because people can only care and invest so far unless they are more socially off than him. Socially well-adjusted people would be kind, and friendly, but not let him anywhere close to them. He might not understand why. I find him most likeable when his guard is down and he is feeling comfortable to be himself and acts comfortably silly with others. He is pleasant in a group. His 1:1 conversations always have weird energy, and the other person in the dyad seems more drained than before they talked. The exception to this is when he has words of encouragement for another. He is more succinct and confident when he gives his self-help type pearls to another at times. He doesn’t over explain or reference a book he read, he just says it as a little motivator. Sometimes the other person doesn’t even need that, like Tyler, and that’s awkward; but most of the time it is appreciated. Those deposits help him with others. If not, his social deficits are too tiring and can drag you down. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Why are they so pressed David took the 10k? It's a good chunk of change and he has no chance of winning anyway. These people suck.

Because David isn't playing along and pretending that the other "side" of the house (read: David and Kevin) are a threat so that the Committee can be justified in taking them out. Instead David took the money and said "fuck you" to the story that the Committee was creating. Also he didn't ask and get his permission slip signed by two members of the Committee so it was an unsanctioned event. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Dani is nommed in the TE I hope she wins POV. The only thing I have left to root for is just these people not getting what they want lol.

But ... but ... but Dani is ONE of those people!

Now I may be alone in this but I’d like to see Dani, Nicole and Cody go 1, 2, 3 on Thursday.  Lol all the while asking ‘Who flipped?’ a la Fessy. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ellee said:

But ... but ... but Dani is ONE of those people!

Now I may be alone in this but I’d like to see Dani, Nicole and Cody go 1, 2, 3 on Thursday.  Lol all the while asking ‘Who flipped?’ a la Fessy. 

Haha true! We have no one left to root for...well maybe Enzo.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

As a viewer I find David taking the money entertaining. 

If I were playing I would be super suspicious about David/Cody relationship and would be voting David out lol.

I agree - you're on the block and you go out first because you decided to go for money. It looks weird internally. 

• Love 4

I really can't believe how joyless this season has been. And I really can't believe how bad Dani is at this game. Regardless of who she's playing with, where she finishes, what choices she makes or does not make. It never made sense for her to play for Cody like this. How was that in her best interest, end-game wise? Make it make sense. I just really hope Enzo wins. And I don't even really like him.

• Love 9

I have a question. I thought Crossfit was just a way of working out. Why is Xmas constantly bringing it up to David like it's a religion they both belong to? Serious question. 

Next question. Could Xmas BE any more condescending or preachy to David? I find her annoying. 

Kudos to David on his extreme self control during that conversation. Also, if he actually does contribute a large sum of money to BLM, even more kudos to him for caring about causes bigger than himself. 

• Love 15

My thoughts on the David/Xmas conversation: When she started telling the Frankie story, he mentioned that someone had told him about that before. So I don’t think him saying he had a dream about it was a slip-up. And while I agreed that David has often been on a totally different wavelength when talking to other people, I didn’t get that here. Christ told him her priorities for playing the game. He listened respectfully, then told her his priorities, which happened to be different than hers. He has made it clear that winning is not his main goal, it’s to make a statement and support a cause. I think that’s a reasonable goal, although I see why others may not like it. Christmas certainly doesn’t. That’s her prerogative. But she doesn’t have to get snippy about it, and she doesn’t have to tell other people he “got mad” when he was speaking calmly and respectfully. 

• Love 13
31 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I have a question. I thought Crossfit was just a way of working out. Why is Xmas constantly bringing it up to David like it's a religion they both belong to? Serious question. 

Because extreme CrossFitters treat it like a religion. It's their entire way of being. It's fucking exhausting, too. 

Of course, there was that whole rigmarole with the comments about George Floyd's murder that the founder of CrossFit said which seems to match up with the values Christmas has shown in the house so it all makes sense. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

I really can't believe how joyless this season has been. And I really can't believe how bad Dani is at this game. Regardless of who she's playing with, where she finishes, what choices she makes or does not make. It never made sense for her to play for Cody like this. How was that in her best interest, end-game wise? Make it make sense. I just really hope Enzo wins. And I don't even really like him.

I've been wondering about that too and the only way it makes sense to me is if the rumor about Cody splitting the money with her is true.

They aren't supposed to make deals to split the money but they've done it for years, in Season 7 All Stars they referred to the money as "banana bread" and talked about splitting it.

2ND place wins $50,000 and the rumor has it that Cody would toss in another $50,000.... That's a pretty sweet deal... She has a chance of winning $500,000 but if she loses and Cody wins she gets her $50,000 plus another $50,000 from Cody... That's a nice chunk of change. $100,000

Maybe Dani doesn't think she can win first place and thinks the best she can do is 2ND place.... Might as well go to F2 with someone who's willing to split some of the money with you.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because extreme CrossFitters treat it like a religion. It's their entire way of being.

That is extremely weird. No offense, Crossfitters. But it's like Xmas saying to David, "How COULD you take the $10, 000 on this silly game show? You do Pilates!" 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I actually am of the opinion that Dani is just bowled over by Cody. I don't think she's intentionally trying to cheat on Dom nor do I think she would cheat on Dom outside the house. But inside the house she definitely got it into her head that Cody is the bestest, handsomest, most amazing thing ever. 

That's my theory and I'm sticking by it. I've felt that way ever since her HoH week when she'd beg Cody to stay up in the HoH room with her and you could tell it was making him uncomfortable.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Now I may be alone in this but I’d like to see Dani, Nicole and Cody go 1, 2, 3 on Thursday.  

Well the 1st one has to be either David or Kevin unfortunately. I would love the other 2 to be any of the other remaining men. That is ideal. I would also like to see Dani nommed and for her to realize everyone wants her gone and then win veto and then hoh. But more than likely after Kevin it’ll just be Dani and Christmas. Which doesn’t suck obviously because I hate every single one of these bozos, but it just isn’t that exciting or interesting

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I actually am of the opinion that Dani is just bowled over by Cody. I don't think she's intentionally trying to cheat on Dom nor do I think she would cheat on Dom outside the house. But inside the house she definitely got it into her head that Cody is the bestest, handsomest, most amazing thing ever. 

That's my theory and I'm sticking by it. I've felt that way ever since her HoH week when she'd beg Cody to stay up in the HoH room with her and you could tell it was making him uncomfortable.

My theory is slightly different. Dani's self-worth and identity used to be tied up in how men reacted to and treated her. She needed the approval and attention of men probably because she has super duper mega daddy issues. Now that she has a child, her self-worth and identity has switched over to being the bestest, most awesomest, most smothering, better be saving for a therapy fund instead of a college fund not at all like her father, parent ever. But now that her kid isn't there, she's defaulted back to where she was before. I don't think Cody himself has anything to do with it. It's the fact that he's male, he's an/the alpha and he's there. I bet if she was in the house last season, Dani would be Jack and/or Jackson's asses. But I don't believe it's anything sexual and I don't think attraction comes into this at all.

Basically it's all Dick's fault. Which is a given because it's Dick. Dani needs hardcore therapy, three weeks in a desert, and maybe some psychedelics to find herself and work through this. A big bag of weed if she doesn't want to trip without a safety buddy. I don't think coyotes count. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
44 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I've been wondering about that too and the only way it makes sense to me is if the rumor about Cody splitting the money with her is true.

They aren't supposed to make deals to split the money but they've done it for years, in Season 7 All Stars they referred to the money as "banana bread" and talked about splitting it.

2ND place wins $50,000 and the rumor has it that Cody would toss in another $50,000.... That's a pretty sweet deal... She has a chance of winning $500,000 but if she loses and Cody wins she gets her $50,000 plus another $50,000 from Cody... That's a nice chunk of change. $100,000

Maybe Dani doesn't think she can win first place and thinks the best she can do is 2ND place.... Might as well go to F2 with someone who's willing to split some of the money with you.

Considering how broke Cody is at age 29 I doubt he is splitting money. As someone who is the same age as him who didn't win 50 grand once it shocks me how bad his finances are. I am not trying to be judgemental, but I really doubt Cody is in a position financially were he can afford to give 50 grand to anyone. To give Cody some credit Student Loan Debt in this country is a huge problem. 

Boogie and Will were at least wealthy at the first All-Stars and most of the money splitting from what I remember was investing in Boogie's restaurant deals. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

My theory is slightly different. Dani's self-worth and identity used to be tied up in how men reacted to and treated her. She needed the approval and attention of men probably because she has super duper mega daddy issues. Now that she has a child, her self-worth and identity has switched over to being the bestest, most awesomest, most smothering, better be saving for a therapy fund instead of a college fund not at all like her father, parent ever. But now that her kid isn't there, she's defaulted back to where she was before. I don't think Cody himself has anything to do with it. It's the fact that he's male, he's an/the alpha and he's there. I bet if she was in the house last season, Dani would be Jack and/or Jackson's asses. But I don't believe it's anything sexual and I don't think attraction comes into this at all.

Basically it's all Dick's fault. Which is a given because it's Dick. Dani needs hardcore therapy, three weeks in a desert, and maybe some psychedelics to find herself and work through this. A big bag of weed if she doesn't want to trip without a safety buddy. I don't think coyotes count. 

I like your theory. I do notice how low-key pressed she is whenever other people mention different parenting styles. She can't imagine moms working, or delegating childcare out to the grandparents, or not breastfeeding until toddler-age. She was proud that she said Tennessee was breast-fed up until she went into sequester. In fact remember her outrage that Janelle says that she has a nanny for the kids because she works during the day-time? 

I also think Dani's a very overbearing, smothering person and doesn't know how to build relationships without being overbearing about it, which is why Cody and Nicole sometimes need their space from her.

• Love 8

ETA: I also dread the day Tennessee enters teenage brat years and yells at Dani that she wants to go to HER room and be left ALONE. I can just imagine Dani having a meltdown and giving Tennessee an hours long rant about how when SHE was a child, she was lucky to see HER father once or twice a year when he wasn't banging strippers. So how DARE Tennessee want to spend more than an hour away from Dani the Supermom???

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Considering how broke Cody is at age 29 I doubt he is splitting money. As someone who is the same age as him who didn't win 50 grand once it shocks me how bad his finances are. I am not trying to be judgemental, but I really doubt Cody is in a position financially were he can afford to give 50 grand to anyone. To give Cody some credit Student Loan Debt in this country is a huge problem. 

Boogie and Will were at least wealthy at the first All-Stars and most of the money splitting from what I remember was investing in Boogie's restaurant deals. 

that's why I said "IF" the rumor is true" it might explain her game play

I never said "Cody is splitting the money with Dani and that's why she's doing what she's doing."

"I am not trying to be judgemental"... but you are being judgemental... none of us (including you) know for sure what they might have planned or agreed to and the original poster was asking for reasons that might explain why Dani is doing what she's doing and everyone was simply offering up their speculation, rumors and possibilities......  I made it crystal clear that my speculation was based on the rumor that's floating around and nothing more .... Cody might be poor as a church mouse but IF he won he'd have money to split if that's what he wanted to do.

• Useful 1

I'm all in for Enzo.  Dad's brother's wife was from Bayonne, NJ.  She was an agoraphobic with a heart of gold.  She always told us how beautiful Bayonne was.  lol.

Not watching tonight.  I refuse to give CBS ratings for this disaster.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

that's why I said "IF" the rumor is true" it might explain her game play

I never said "Cody is splitting the money with Dani and that's why she's doing what she's doing."

"I am not trying to be judgemental"... but you are being judgemental... none of us (including you) know for sure what they might have planned or agreed to and the original poster was asking for reasons that might explain why Dani is doing what she's doing and everyone was simply offering up their speculation, rumors and possibilities......  I made it crystal clear that my speculation was based on the rumor that's floating around and nothing more .... Cody might be poor as a church mouse but IF he won he'd have money to split if that's what he wanted to do.

You mean the rumor that came from Dick? Who makes up rumors every season. He made up a fake police report about Jackson last season. So yeah he's not reliable at all. He also claimed everyone last season had crabs because Kat Dunn made a stupid joke. He also hates Cody and got into a physical altercation with him and Zach Rance because shocking Dick can't take it when he receives his own medicine. We all know how he feels about his own daughter publicly bashing her for the last seven years. Also, Cody has been very open about his financial situation about why he came to play and it was to win 500k and according to him he pays $900 a month in student loans which is why he can't move out of his parents house. I don't see a person in that financial situation giving away 50 grand to Dani in a money splitting deal. He's also told almost every single person in the house about this so I've heard it multiple times on the feed so yes I'm not trying to be judgemental, but I doubt someone who feels tied down to his personal debts will split money with anyone. There are plenty of people this season I can see making deals about splitting money, but not Cody or Dani. 

It's pretty clear why Dani is sticking by Cody someone in one of her two main alliances have won every single HOH this season. Last time she played she turned on her original alliance and well that didn't work out very well for her. Granted the question should be why did she turn on Janelle so soon? It's terrible gameplay to be the one to get rid of someone who would turn on her. Cody asked Dani to bring in Janelle and she said no.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

Dani's relentless hostility towards Janelle is one of those mysteries. Janelle said they were friends out of the house but from the very first night Dani didn't even want to spend 5 seconds talking to Janelle. She called her a "nonentity" and ragged on everything from Janelle having a nanny to Janelle cooking unhealthy foods. Janelle meanwhile still thought she and Dani were friends even after it was clear Janelle was targeted by the committee. I remember one night Janelle made tacos for everyone including a vegan option and everyone was eating but Dani snotted by the kitchen as if Janelle was trying to feed her dog shit.

It kind of reminded me of the first few weeks of BB8 when Jen talked like she thought her and Dani could have a friendship and Dani would just be seething about Jen, even more so than Dick. 

I think Dani just has an extremely insecure personality who doesn;t know how to build positive relationships with people.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani's relentless hostility towards Janelle is one of those mysteries. Janelle said they were friends out of the house but from the very first night Dani didn't even want to spend 5 seconds talking to Janelle. She called her a "nonentity" and ragged on everything from Janelle having a nanny to Janelle cooking unhealthy foods. Janelle meanwhile still thought she and Dani were friends even after it was clear Janelle was targeted by the committee. I remember one night Janelle made tacos for everyone including a vegan option and everyone was eating but Dani snotted by the kitchen as if Janelle was trying to feed her dog shit.

It kind of reminded me of the first few weeks of BB8 when Jen talked like she thought her and Dani could have a friendship and Dani would just be seething about Jen, even more so than Dick. 

I think Dani just has an extremely insecure personality who doesn;t know how to build positive relationships with people.

This is why I'm much more interested in Dani's dislike of Janelle than Cody/Dani.  Nicole/Cody both wanted Dani to bring Janelle in very early in the game in case she won a HOH they would be protected and Dani flat out refused. 

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

This is why I'm much more interested in Dani's dislike of Janelle than Cody/Dani.  Nicole/Cody both wanted Dani to bring Janelle in very early in the game in case she won a HOH they would be protected and Dani flat out refused. 

Janelle even said once on the feeds that no matter what happened she wouldn't target Dani but she wouldn't talk about the reasons. Later on Janelle seemed to confirm a rumor that Dani and Dom were having money problems. I actually wonder if Dani tried to borrow money from Janelle and was embarrassed about it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Janelle even said once on the feeds that no matter what happened she wouldn't target Dani but she wouldn't talk about the reasons. Later on Janelle seemed to confirm a rumor that Dani and Dom were having money problems. I actually wonder if Dani tried to borrow money from Janelle and was embarrassed about it. 

Janelle said it in her exit press. Someone posted the rumor on twitter and tagged Dom and he was pretty pissed about it. I don't know their financial situation but factor in the fact Dani is a stay at home mom and they live in Laguna Beach one of the most expensive areas in the country (Kaysar said he lived 5 minutes from Dani/Dom). I don't know how much Dom makes a photographer, but Dani has mentioned he has one day off a week and he's constantly working. 

• Love 3

If Kevin goes Thursday, as I'm sure he will do, I'm really going to miss him. His facial expressions during his conversation with Cody and his nomination for the 5th time were absolutely priceless. I was laughing out loud. 

Cody hasn't bothered me at all this season but tonight during his conversation with Kevin he was visibly manipulative. He was trying so hard to gaslight Kevin only Kevin was not buying it. I'd love to have Kevin's reactions on a loop. Hilarious. At the same time, poor Kevin. No wonder he's been Eeyore. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle said it in her exit press. Someone posted the rumor on twitter and tagged Dom and he was pretty pissed about it. I don't know their financial situation but factor in the fact Dani is a stay at home mom and they live in Laguna Beach one of the most expensive areas in the country (Kaysar said he lived 5 minutes from Dani/Dom). I don't know how much Dom makes a photographer, but Dani has mentioned he has one day off a week and he's constantly working. 

This is one thing where I can see there being tension with Dom. Dani actually had a job as an art teacher. But she said that she couldn't imagine leaving Tennessee in anyone else's hands for more than an hour, so she doesn't work. Which is fine ... sometimes moms want to stay home with the kids. But these kinds of choices involve sacrifices and Dani sounds like she has expensive tastes but insists on not working because it's wrong for moms to work ... or something. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This is one thing where I can see there being tension with Dom. Dani actually had a job as an art teacher. But she said that she couldn't imagine leaving Tennessee in anyone else's hands for more than an hour, so she doesn't work. Which is fine ... sometimes moms want to stay home with the kids. But these kinds of choices involve sacrifices and Dani sounds like she has expensive tastes but insists on not working because it's wrong for moms to work ... or something. 

I remember in BB8 she brought Uggs and had a lot of Free People clothes but complained about not having money for school. Does anyone remember her live journal?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone start the episode thread?  I am very new to this show and I don't know how to do it properly.  I don't know why the episode threads are never ready once the show ends

Done. Hopefully correctly. 😁

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

I remember in BB8 she brought Uggs and had a lot of Free People clothes but complained about not having money for school. Does anyone remember her live journal?

I do remember that Jen said (in that clueless but good-natured Jen way) that if Dani wanted a job Jen knew some people around LA and could refer her. And Dani got massively offended and she and Dick literally bitched about this one line for the rest of the summer.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

I do! From what I remember Dick was never mentioned until she graduated High School and he threw a prom party for her and he was dating Jerri Manthey.

Another thing I remember Dani was dating the lead singer of HelloGoodbye a couple years before they made an appearance  Real World Austin.

13 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So we found out that Dani took 5k from the HoH competition, which makes her bitching about David going for the cash prize that much more hypocritical. So you can take the money but David can't?

But, like, UGH. Dani had to, like, share her $10K prize, like it's totally unfair. So, like, she only got, like, $5K and she's, like, a mom. And David, he got, like, the whole like $10K. It's frustrating! It's so annoying!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Um, did I miss the twist of Dr. Will? Wasn’t he supposed to host HOH? OTEV is on Wednesday and they don’t need Dr. Will for that. So, am I missing something? How will he or the twist change the game. 

Remember when Julie announced at the start of BB17 that "fan favourite" Battle of the Block was returning due to popular demand? Or when they called The Tree of Temptation in BB19 a "game changing" twist? It's like that. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So we found out that Dani took 5k from the HoH competition, which makes her bitching about David going for the cash prize that much more hypocritical. So you can take the money but David can't?

Exactly!.. These people make me scratch my head on a regular basis.

I can't understand how someone can be such an obvious hypocrite, she has no shame!

Why isn't David allowed to get some cash if the opportunity presents itself?... It blows my mind how selfish and disgusting Dani is... In season 8 I just chalked up her entitled behaviour to youth and inexperience but now she's 34 and a mother... You'd think she would have matured and lost some of her childish selfishness but I think she's gotten worse.

I'm wondering if the stories about Dani and Dom being in financial difficulty are true, she sure seems desperate for money.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly!.. These people make me scratch my head on a regular basis.

I can't understand how someone can be such an obvious hypocrite, she has no shame!

Why isn't David allowed to get some cash if the opportunity presents itself?... It blows my mind how selfish and disgusting Dani is... In season 8 I just chalked up her entitled behaviour to youth and inexperience but now she's 34 and a mother... You'd think she would have matured and lost some of her childish selfishness but I think she's gotten worse.

I'm wondering if the stories about Dani and Dom being in financial difficulty are true, she sure seems desperate for money.

Well Dom had a twitter meltdown that night and responded so crazy that I thought it had to be true, seeing that he laughed off some other rumors (like the Porsche hitting on him thing).

Dom's also a professional photographer and weddings and other shit that he'd get gigs for have been on hold since the pandemic, and Dani refuses to work because she can't be separated from Tennessee for more than an hour and they live in a fancy neighborhood of Orange County so ... yeah, I can believe the rumors.

There's nothing wrong btw with being a SAHM mom or being in debt. I went through a few rough years of funemployment myself before I got back on track. What is wrong is attacking someone nonstop for taking a 10k prize when she herself pocketed a 5k prize. 

And all the vets got a 40k signing. Dani's got the jury stipend of 12k too. So it's not chump change what she's making for this season. I just can't believe she'd have the nerve to say "I took the money but David can't take the money."

That's like Christmas levels entitlement and hypocrisy, and it's never a good thing to be compared with Christmas.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16