Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Not Very Merry-achi

• Start Topic

Just now, pieinmyeye said:

I want to know why Ramona didn’t get equally as mad with the other three. Friends or not, they all misbehaved badly.

My guess is that Ramona's known the others for much longer, so she's more forgiving of them, even though they are terrible people.

• Love 15
(edited)

Really, Dorinda? "Some other juice"? Does it count as a double entendre if you just point to your crotch? 

Oh, ffs Ramona. Trust Ramona to visit Mexico and express joy that there are so many servants there.

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

[Gif of Lucille Bluth rolling her eyes while holding a martini glass]

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
(edited)

Outing someone’s mental health issues and dismissing someone because of it is so declasse, Ramona. Nice leggings and heels. 
Dorinda is right - Ramona wants youth and Leah has it. She said it was a celebration of herself, not Leah’s “body.” She knows the men her age want women Leah’s age and younger. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 22
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I can’t wait to travel again. Was in Cancun in February, loved it, can’t wait to go back. That house is beautiful, I hope Sonja doesn’t start breaking shit. 

I was too! The COVID shit hit the fan right after we got home. 😟

• Love 3
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Outing someone’s mental health issues and dismissing someone because of it is so declasse, Ramona. Nice leggings and heels. 

I thought she said that Leah is open about it on her blog...so it’s no secret, but, idk...I haven’t read it.

• Love 15
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I was too! The COVID shit hit the fan right after we got home. 😟

Us too, we just made it, got home on February 18th. They asked us at the Cancun airport if we had been to China or around any people who had been to China lately. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

If she did indeed hear it from friends who read it in Leah's blog, it would seem that Leah has already outed herself.

• Love 16