Type keyword(s) to search

Brittany and Yazan: Cry Me a River Jordan

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, MrsBug said:

Brittany is just a vile and obnoxious person. She's not even really pretty and those huge fake eyelashes and that weave just complete the comical look. Her personality is terrible. Her voice is so annoying. She is extremely stupid for not realizing the danger she puts herself in and the trouble she causes to others. She doesnt give a crap about Yazan and what she is doing to his life., she just wants the publicity and attention. 

I could not agree more. This is such an accurate posting.

• Love 14

OF COURSE Yazan drinks etc on the down low.  The point is that you keep in on the DL.  Brittney doesn't get it.  I feel like she is the angry teenaged girlfriend outing her boyfriends bad behaviour because she is a crazy bitch.  Yazan likely told her to delete her insta with the bikini pictures and she was all for converting to Islam until she got to Jordan, then she flipped the script on him.  Posting this shit could get him killed you stupid bitch!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Adam the Interpreter answered some questions in this Reddit thread. I haven't read it, but wanted to add it before I forgot.

Yes! I read that this morning.  He seems like a really nice dude.  He also seemed to wish everyone would cut Brittany some slack as she was "very nice".  I mean, the producers can only manipulate what the cameras catch, right?  

But he did say he was going to try and set up a Reddit AMA, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for that!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Yes! I read that this morning.  He seems like a really nice dude.  He also seemed to wish everyone would cut Brittany some slack as she was "very nice".  I mean, the producers can only manipulate what the cameras catch, right?  

But he did say he was going to try and set up a Reddit AMA, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for that!!!

Her social media certainly isn't manipulated by the producers. She is vile.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Yes! I read that this morning.  He seems like a really nice dude.  He also seemed to wish everyone would cut Brittany some slack as she was "very nice". 

That's what a lot of folks said about Ted Bundy.  Until he targeted them . . . and then he wasn't.

To clarify:  I am not trying to infer that Adam the translator is a serial killer.  I'm referring to the "she was 'very nice'" comment that he made about Brittney.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Christina said:

Adam the Interpreter answered some questions in this Reddit thread. I haven't read it, but wanted to add it before I forgot.

Dude runs a cat shelter. I think I love him:  'Actually, I have a whole shelter. Check us out on FB: https://web.facebook.com/Lumiere.cat/'. He seems like a nice guy, too good for this shit show.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her social media certainly isn't manipulated by the producers. She is vile.

Oh I know.  I poorly implied that her shitty behavior on the show can't be manipulated when that's what she's giving them.  I apologize for appearing to be a Brittany sympathizer.  I am not.

9 hours ago, AZChristian said:

That's what a lot of folks said about Ted Bundy.  Until he targeted them . . . and then he wasn't.

To clarify:  I am not trying to infer that Adam the translator is a serial killer.  I'm referring to the "she was 'very nice'" comment that he made about Brittney.  

I have no doubt he said that because he knows she's a wackadoo on social media and possibly thought this was a way to stay off of her radar.  

That said, I hope she never makes a reappearance on this show in another season/variation.  We have enough trashy repeat offenders on this franchise, let's not add her to it!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Dude runs a cat shelter. I think I love him:  'Actually, I have a whole shelter. Check us out on FB: https://web.facebook.com/Lumiere.cat/'. He seems like a nice guy, too good for this shit show.

If you ever get a Cornish Rex at your rescue please let me know!  

I am surprised how someone as normal as that interpreter came to be on this show.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Oh I know.  I poorly implied that her shitty behavior on the show can't be manipulated when that's what she's giving them.  I apologize for appearing to be a Brittany sympathizer.  I am not.

I have no doubt he said that because he knows she's a wackadoo on social media and possibly thought this was a way to stay off of her radar.  

That said, I hope she never makes a reappearance on this show in another season/variation.  We have enough trashy repeat offenders on this franchise, let's not add her to it!

Oh not at all I totally understand what you were implying. I just  wanted to enthusiastically add to your post! 😊Sorry I was not clear.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 1

I think I am overly obsessed with the split second when they cut to Yasan and I wonder to myself, will he be medicated or will he be sober and the measure that I use is the droopiness of his eyelids. Most of us think he must be medicating himself with something... Then I wonder to myself, why do people not see that with Asuelu? I’m sitting here in front of a mirror and trying to get my own eyelids to be that low as I look straightahead and I just can’t do it. I think if someone was pulled over by a cop at a traffic light and they looked like these guys do on camera, they would end up having to walk the line of a sobriety test and I have a feeling they wouldn’t pass. Not that they’re driving a car while they’re being interviewed but still.  

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Christina said:

Brittany is wishing everyone the best

0ujdxbjsie261.jpg

Or not.

Pot meet kettle?  

Ugh.  I hope posts like this one keep TLC from inviting her back for another season.  

I think that's precisely what she was shooting for last night with the K1 visa bullshit.  

Go away, Brittany.  Your 15 minutes are (hopefully) over now.

• Love 13
On 11/26/2020 at 9:29 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

Dude runs a cat shelter. I think I love him:  '

That would make me love him.  Actually, this season I only like Armando, Hannah, Adam, and the cat that belongs to Cheesestick and/or Meyleaza.

8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think that's precisely what she was shooting for last night with the K1 visa bullshit.  

yes, please, no more Brittany. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Pot meet kettle?  

Ugh.  I hope posts like this one keep TLC from inviting her back for another season.  

Well, Covid put an end to that little plan...hopefully Yazam has been watching and his obsession with her withered away and ended.  

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Well, Covid put an end to that little plan...hopefully Yazam has been watching and his obsession with her withered away and ended.  

Yazan may be one of the few people in the world whose life was SAVED by Covid.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4

Since Yazzie's father threated to murder him on film, would Y now have any appropriate evidence to use in order to get refugee status in the USA? Or, elsewhere?  Does threat of an "honor killing" count?

If "Yes" then is there any chance that this was part of the plan from Yazzie & his family's POV?

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kikiki said:

Since Yazzie's father threated to murder him on film, would Y now have any appropriate evidence to use in order to get refugee status in the USA? Or, elsewhere?  Does threat of an "honor killing" count?

I don't know the answer, but it's a great question.

• Love 5

There is something else that I found *weird* about Britt's background with regard to her first husband.  So, he had lived illegally in the US for most of his life, then he marries Britt and a few months later he is deported by ICE.  That seems rather convenient and coincidental.

I can *possibly* see "forgetting" about a really short marriage... but not when the marriage basically ends with a dramatic deportation.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And for God sake, can we please find that poor puppy Yazan a nice girl to settle down with?  He did his little walk on the wild side with the twerking princess, but she was never going to settle in and raise a family with him and share a comfortable home with him.  That’s what he really never figured out.

• Love 4

I guess we can wave "Bye, Felicia!" to Brittany.    She posted a very nasty statement to the show and producers, and her former friends, saying that she got a bad edit, and everyone betrayed her, and she'll never be on our screens on this show again, including any Tell Nothing.     I hope that's true.    

• Love 11
On 11/30/2020 at 11:42 AM, Twopper said:

Actually, this season I only like Armando, Hannah, Adam, and the cat that belongs to Cheesestick and/or Meyleaza.

From reading a lot on 90 days, I think a lot of us agree with you.  I certainly do!!!  So, if what we really like and pursue and appreciate are these lovely things, why must they PERSIST in bombarding us with the ugly things like Angela talking about her dogs worms and anything related to the Family Chantal?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

"To my exs and ex friends i used to know. you're also complete clout chasing garbage. I hope the 15 fame was worth being disloyal."

What did I miss? This sounds better than the show.

btw, nice pic.

awesome mammaries. save some of those cheetos for kalani.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I guess we can wave "Bye, Felicia!" to Brittany.    She posted a very nasty statement to the show and producers, and her former friends, saying that she got a bad edit, and everyone betrayed her, and she'll never be on our screens on this show again, including any Tell Nothing.     I hope that's true.    

So did she and Angela part ways as well?

• Useful 1

I don't know if she cut off everyone else on the show, but Brittany's slam of the producers, and everyone else was interesting.     

One of the gossip sites (maybe Soap Dirt) claims that there will be a remote tell all, apparently not with Brittany and her giant Cheeto puffs.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Christina said:

This screenshot has a bit more than the one I posted yesterday

Yikes, my eyes!   in what universe, is that a good look?   nevermind, I have an idea, but I won't think about that universe..  I bet Ma and Pa Yazan are just loving this (said in the voice of Mother Harper on Mama's Family)

• LOL 10

My Christmas wish. Googling the word "entitled", and the clip of this user prancing through the market in Jordan with her breasts showing, receiving verbal catcalls from the locals appears.

Amazing how ordinary this chick looks without makeup and cheap/easy with the boobs hanging low. And the cherry on the loser's cake, is slamming producers and friends on her way out.

At least Larissa tried to play nice with others.

I guess she can act like a ho when her biological daddy is footing the bill for her fake life until the rich old guy comes along.

Will social media sustain her amazing lifestyle? Or will she have to actually "get a real job" in the future? Can you imagine getting an application for work from Brittany.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 11/30/2020 at 3:10 PM, Kikiki said:

There is something else that I found *weird* about Britt's background with regard to her first husband.  So, he had lived illegally in the US for most of his life, then he marries Britt and a few months later he is deported by ICE.  That seems rather convenient and coincidental.

I can *possibly* see "forgetting" about a really short marriage... but not when the marriage basically ends with a dramatic deportation.

I now suspect that Brit got angry and called ICE, much like the times she posted video of Yazan drinking alcohol AFTER she knew this could get him killed. She is a sociopath.

• Love 11
On 11/30/2020 at 2:10 PM, Kikiki said:

I can see remembering about a marriage every year on April 15th.  Which would mean I would be getting the papers in order to file for a divorce on April 16th.

• Love 2