Type keyword(s) to search

Brittany and Yazan: Cry Me a River Jordan

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Watching the video of her alone, my husband walks into the room...

Husband: why do you keep pausing that video on that girl's ass crack?

Me: because I swear it shows things that only a proctologist should see.

Husband: really? REALLY? THIS is what the coronavirus has reduced you to?

Me: yes, but it's kinda hard to see for sure...

*Husband sighs and sits down*

Husband: okay, cast it up here to the big screen and we'll look together.

And that, folks, is how we spent our Wednesday night. 

So y'all were watching all that ass jiggling like a Zapruder film!

• LOL 15
11 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

So y'all were watching all that ass jiggling like a Zapruder film!

And I still don't regret cutting my cable cord! ☺️

9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The question is was it an aphrodisiac or a mood killer?  I think I know.

Well, I have covid-19 and am on oxygen so everything is a bit of a mood killer right now. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Baby Girl Lisa has racked up $30,000 in Cameo's in about 3 months. They also get free international travel, paid appearances, and hopes of a spin off.

Deavan gave a youtube talk (don't judge me I was bored) and she said the only airfare TLC pays for is to fly them in for the Tell All.  All the back and forth is on the couple.

But who knows what each couple/person has written into their contract?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Deavan gave a youtube talk (don't judge me I was bored) and she said the only airfare TLC pays for is to fly them in for the Tell All.  All the back and forth is on the couple.

But who knows what each couple/person has written into their contract?

Yeah, I don't believe that. If it's true then what a coincidence that, suddenly, everyone on this HEA season is able to fly themselves and their family back to their home countries... without jobs. 

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, I don't believe that. If it's true then what a coincidence that, suddenly, everyone on this HEA season is able to fly themselves and their family back to their home countries... without jobs. 

Yes, I questioned it too.....but then I sorta stopped caring, lol!!!

• LOL 8

This is five slides of Brittany's deleted posts and the last one is her saying she was hacked. Obviously she sobered up when the Sharp team sent her a text saying "NDA" and she wants to get paid.

I haven't watched this, but Brittany gave an interview to ET Online about the aftermath of the airport scene. It's not loading for me because my firewall doesn't trust the site, but it's the ET Online website and should be safe.

• Love 1

I'm WAY behind on my snark so I haven't been posting here lately.  Am I the only one who thinks Brittany has a shit-ton of Botox in her face?  I thought something strange was going on since nothing on her face moves except her mouth    Her cheeks don't move, her eyes don't crinkle, nothing.  While I always think it's kind of creepy when nothing on a person's face moves, I at least kind of get it when old people do it since they are trying to get rid of wrinkles.   Is this a trend for young people to have immobile faces?

• Love 3

Starcasm . net has a juicy article about Brittany's first husband, and his deportation story.    It wasn't anything like the huge surprise she said it was.   They actually married the day before his deportation appeal hearing.      He wasn't some innocent victim either, but had several drug arrests.  

I love her 'hacked' account with those posts about Yazan too.  

• Love 4
On 6/25/2020 at 4:58 PM, mamadrama said:

And I still don't regret cutting my cable cord! ☺️

Well, I have covid-19 and am on oxygen so everything is a bit of a mood killer right now. 

OMG!  Are you okay?  I'm so sorry, of course you're not okay are you starting to feel better?  I'm so sorry 😞

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Starcasm . net has a juicy article about Brittany's first husband, and his deportation story.    It wasn't anything like the huge surprise she said it was.   They actually married the day before his deportation appeal hearing.      He wasn't some innocent victim either, but had several drug arrests.  

I love her 'hacked' account with those posts about Yazan too.  

The link to the referenced article

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

OMG!  Are you okay?  I'm so sorry, of course you're not okay are you starting to feel better?  I'm so sorry 😞

I've had it a little more than 3 weeks now and it's been hell. Although I no longer have a fever and the vomiting has stopped, a CT scan today showed inflammation around my heart and I still have some fluid in my lungs. I still can't really get out of bed. Just walking to the bathroom makes me sweat through my pajamas and my oxygen rate to plummet. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I've had it a little more than 3 weeks now and it's been hell. Although I no longer have a fever and the vomiting has stopped, a CT scan today showed inflammation around my heart and I still have some fluid in my lungs. I still can't really get out of bed. Just walking to the bathroom makes me sweat through my pajamas and my oxygen rate to plummet. 

I am so sorry you're going through this, but so happy that looking at Brittneys lady bits could give you some entertainment.  

Are they thinking of steroid therapy?  I'm not a doctor, but I have house,.m.d. on DVD, and I heard steroids can reduce inflammation and swelling. 

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

I am so sorry you're going through this, but so happy that looking at Brittneys lady bits could give you some entertainment.  

Are they thinking of steroid therapy?  I'm not a doctor, but I have house,.m.d. on DVD, and I heard steroids can reduce inflammation and swelling. 

I was on steroids but have to limit my time on them because they aggravate one of my chronic conditions. The bad thing about the COVID 19 pneumonia is that it's viral and not bacterial. I'm hoping to just wait it out and deal with the pain. The worst part is that my hair's falling out. I know that should be the least of my worries, but I like my hair.

Brittany IS skilled at making her booty clap. 

• Love 5

Brittany has caused a bunch of drama with Instagrammer John Yates. He is always involved in drama, but this time it looks like Brittany is telling lies. I cannot find her posts or the video because IG deleted them, but someone claimed Yates called Brittany the N-word during one of his lives, and made some death threats. Yates said to prove it, no one could, but Brittany tried to get her followers to report his IG account and accused him of the name calling and death threats with no proof. Then Leida got involved somehow, Brittany turned comments off on her IG account and may have deleted things, too. Yates is still pissed and posted something that IG kept removing, so you have to pay $20 to his OnlyFans if you want to see the video. 

Also, another Instagrammer claims that Brittany was trying to get her IG account shut down, too, all because she didn't like something the IGer said about her. Right now, that is the only IG post I can link because they keep deleting things. 

I'm not a fan of Yates but I have never seen him use words like the N-word or threaten death to someone. He's trash but not evil like that. Even people that got into it with him online are telling Brittany it wasn't true and she should make someone send her proof before alleging things like this, since she is now in the public eye. The following IGer believes the lie was created by Brittany herself because Yates has a really large following. In any case, two trashy people are fighting online like children and the posts keep getting removed before I can read them. What a blow I've been dealt. 

Three slides

• Love 1

I think they are playing this story out slowly because there is nothing much left to show.    The confrontation with his parents where she complains that she is sorry she wasn’t raised Muslim and doesn’t know how to behave, they have been teasing for weeks.  

I wonder if it was her brightly painted lips that contributed to his parents view of her?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I wanna know what's causing the big shit show next week.

Me too. Personally I would be shocked if this isn't a bait and switch by TLC and could simply be her makeup, her nails, her fake eyelashes or her previous marriage or even if she slept with Yazan before marriage!?!?

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if adorable Daddy Yazan (he did tell his son to bring roses to Brittany at the airport) saw some of her pictures, with see through clothes, and found out about her boozing, and the lack of a divorce from the last husband.   Is she really only 26?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I think they are playing this story out slowly because there is nothing much left to show.    The confrontation with his parents where she complains that she is sorry she wasn’t raised Muslim and doesn’t know how to behave, they have been teasing for weeks.  

I wonder if it was her brightly painted lips that contributed to his parents view of her?

Muslim women wear lipstick and other makeup.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, politichick said:

Muslim women wear lipstick and other makeup.

I think Muslims are like every other group.     Some are more moderate and some are more conservative.     His mother won’t even show her face on camera.  Brittany’s makeup looked garish.  

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 2:54 AM, Christina said:

This is five slides of Brittany's deleted posts and the last one is her saying she was hacked. Obviously she sobered up when the Sharp team sent her a text saying "NDA" and she wants to get paid.

I haven't watched this, but Brittany gave an interview to ET Online about the aftermath of the airport scene. It's not loading for me because my firewall doesn't trust the site, but it's the ET Online website and should be safe.

I had a hard time watching this because the ET host's teeth blinded me with their whiteness.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Christina said:

There have been many comments on the interwebs that Brittany had reverted to Islam months ago, but this is the first time I've seen proof:

Not sure if this is real. Brittany’s IG handle is “thebossbrittany,” not “Brittany Boss.” Seems like a fake account. I’m not an IG expert, though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by 7isBlue
Punctuation is my friend.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 7isBlue said:

Not sure if this is real. Brittany’s IG handle is “thebossbrittany,” not “Brittany Boss.” Seems like a fake account. I’m not an IG expert, though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, I'm taking this one with a grain of salt. It could be an old screen shot and she could've changed her handle since then, of course.

Honestly, IMO if she went from twerking, wine guzzling, Hollywood Blvd dressing Christian to burka wearing "Mohammed is great" conservative Muslim wife in less than a year I'd be concerned. There is zero wrong with being Muslim. Islam is a beautiful religion in many ways and people change all the time. But when someone goes from one extreme to the other so quickly I always feel a little off about it. I'd say the same if it were Goth to Christian or Primitive Baptist to atheist. It's more than just changing churches, it's a completely new lifestyle. Of course, we said the same about Avery and she's still hanging in there, so...

• Love 5
8 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

The IG account that posted the screenshots is not Brittany. The screenshots are from her Facebook account, not her TheBossBrittany IG account.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I'm watching reruns, and the conversation between Yazan, and his father is interesting.   They know she was previously married, but both men mention that she will have to show the divorce papers before they can legally marry.    It should be interesting when they find out that she's not divorced yet, and won't be for many months. 

• Love 2

So did Papa Yazan somehow see Brittany's social media?  He was really upset about her social media and wanted her to shut it down.  I finally figured out that it sounded like he was saying that people would see her social media and think that she was a prostitute so I'm assuming he saw it?  Obviously, in their culture, the things she's posted wouldn't fly AT ALL.  

Mama Yazan just seemed upset that Brittany was delaying the wedding.  I think she truly believes that once they are married Brittany will simply have to adopt the traditional role and do whatever Yazan deems to be proper.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christina said:

I don't know why, but I was under the impression their entire relationship was only a few months old and I believed (well I still do) that it was to get her on TV

When were their scenes filmed? It may have only been a few months old then.

• Love 1
(edited)

This whole thing seems cooked up by producers, even to the point that suddenly Yazans father speaks and understands pretty good English? Since when? Last we saw them before she arrived he spoke only in Arabic and they made it seem like he was this backwards, overly traditional man. Now he's speaking pretty fluent English, and the Mother too seems to understand the little side convo Brit and Yaz are having on the side? And the mother BLOWING THE FUCK UP? On camera no less? No, I'm sorry, but if that woman is so traditional that she doesn't want her face shown on TV, why would she blow up like that on camera? It just doesn't make sense. I think they're all actors at this point, none of this shit is real.

But you know what IS real? My friend is doing a K-1 visa with her long time beau and baby daddy. He's from EU and finally coming to the US to marry her and stay here to raise their son. I told her about this show and she said, "You're like the 5th person who's said that, what is that show?" What I mean is, real couples who really want to be together aren't going on this show. Instead, they're busy working and preparing for their SO to come here so they can get married in a legit relationship. I don't think real couples do this show anymore. I mean, why would they? If you're normal, then you get no screen time because you're deemed boring. You have to be batshit over the top flaming asshole crazy to get screen time, and then you humiliate yourself on what is now a global TV show, and you look like a fucking moron shithead, but hey! You got followers and a blue checkmark on IG so yanno, you're 'somebody' now...SMDH. It's like that dickhead Pig Ed, he's trying to pretend he thinks people making fun of him on social media by laughing at it, but as long as he can get air time he doesn't care. These people are famewhores, period end of story.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 8