Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Private Eyes

• Start Topic

Lisa & Usman find common ground; Ed & Rosemarie enjoy some alone time; Stephanie meets Erika's parents; Avery & Ash clash; Yolanda's kids try to protect her; Geoffrey & Varya have a spa day; Darcey says goodbye, David plans an investigation.

Airs May 3, 2020.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Other than Usman having a grandiose sense of self when it comes to his "career", he seems like a really decent man.  He's so much kinder to Lisa than she deserves.

I can’t blame him for dreaming.  He is, or was after that disastrous launch and Lisa alienating everyone, a bit of a deal in his own state.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Other than Usman having a grandiose sense of self when it comes to his "career", he seems like a really decent man.  He's so much kinder to Lisa than she deserves.

He hasn't gotten any accidental bjs on the side that we know of.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

How can I watch the preview ? ROKU app says I have to watch thru my paid cable subscription and direct TV says unavailable! ?? Help?!?! 

I have TLC Go on my firestick and it's temperamental. I have to sign out, hit home then sign back in. I guess that's the equivalent of resetting it?

• Love 1

Well at least this week they announced it’s an edited version of the first hour.  I hope they just cut one scene so the rest can be fast forwarded through rather than snipping random minutes.

20 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

How can I watch the preview ? ROKU app says I have to watch thru my paid cable subscription and direct TV says unavailable! ?? Help?!?! 

I have roku also but for certain content you do have to sign in.    People typically post these on YouTube so you might find it there.

• Love 2

Did not need to see Geoffrey's blurred naked butt on my screen. Varya should have taken advantage in that banya and beat him good with those leafy bush branch thingys for keeping big secrets and not bringing a gift for her mom.

Ed professes he wants to be honest with Rose and announces he doesn't want to have any kids. I'm glad that she called him out, asking why he's just telling her now. It's not a surprise, Ed. She told you. And you scheduled two medical appointments before you left for the Philippines knowing damn well you were hiding this from her because you wanted sex. Then after dropping that little bombshell about your scheduled vasectomy, you have the nerve ask, "Do you still love me?" You even said you didn't want to tell her because you didn't want to lose her. If being truthful about something makes you afraid, find the reason behind that. What a loser. He's vile. They are not a good pair---just go away Ed.

Stephanie's suitcase was disgusting. If she's already been there a week, why not use the closet and the dresser drawers? Packing cubes!!! Interested in seeing Erika's family dynamic. And how long will Stephanie take to talk about her illness--first five minutes?

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ed doing that to Rose is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen on this show. He lied and manipulated her all while continuously publicly complaining about her and refusing to commit unless she passed all his tests. Whether she was using him or not, he was still the one lying to her.

So Ash thinks he's going to take his son to the US? The son he doesn't even have custody of? Sure, Jan. 

I was hoping Geoffrey's dick would freeze off in the Siberian lake. It's been weird watching his segments knowing what we know.

David's friend is DONE. This is just like that CATFISH episode where the guy was convinced he was in a relationship with Katy Perry. He met his catfisher and got a video message from Katy herself and he still believed he was talking to her.

I remember the woman on Catfish who was convinced she was in a relationship with Chris Brown, the one Michael K calls "Fist Brown".  Even after being told beyond any doubt, she couldn't give up the fantasy.  David has invested everything into the Lana "relationship" no way he's writing it off until he's completely out of money.  I'm just hoping ten years from now, we don't see that on television!

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Love your user name! Midnight Run is a great movie!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, kendi said:

Stephanie's suitcase was disgusting. If she's already been there a week, why not use the closet and the dresser drawers? Packing cubes!!! Interested in seeing Erika's family dynamic. And how long will Stephanie take to talk about her illness--first five minutes?

My guess - after she walks in the house, first 2 minutes - TOPS.

I can't get over the BGV and Usman scenes. I don't understand how Lisa (Laura and Angela for that matter) go online to find a man from not only another country but from a culture that is vastly different from theirs and to boot one that women are more submissive to men. So they think that just because they dangle the green card and the green money that the man will just roll over and let them walk over them? HA. Then they get upset like Lisa when Usman said he will be the head of the household. Seriously, they are delusional.

The Geoffery and Varya scenes were hilarious. I was hoping she beat the crap out of him with the brushes but I loved the fact they went skinny dipping. It looks like fun.

David should just stick to the Russian bride tours only. 

Edited by greekmom
damn au
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand how Lisa (Laura and Angela for that matter) go online to find a man from not only another country but from a culture that is vastly different from theirs and to boot one that women are more subversive to men. 

BGV isn’t clever enough to be subversive. 😁

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Oh no.   Now the song is stuck in my head.  Isn’t that Hall and Oates ?

23 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Of all the things he has done, this is the absolute worst.  She told him before he went to the Philippines that she wanted  more kids.  Whey, did he think once she met him on person she’d forget about children?   ...in a way, I’m surprised she didn’t, given his unprepossessing looks (and I’m talking about his mayo hair, not his medical condition) and his even more distasteful personality.   But she is desperate for a better life for her son.  

Wish we’d gotten a Yolanda update, but clearly we have to wait until Sunday for that.   “I don’t understand.  Why is that other man using William’s photo?”

He also wishes she’d forget she has a kid already. 

• Love 13

Of all the things he has done, this is the absolute worst.  She told him before he went to the Philippines that she wanted  more kids.  Whey, did he think once she met him on person she’d forget about children?   ...in a way, I’m surprised she didn’t, given his unprepossessing looks (and I’m talking about his mayo hair, not his medical condition) and his even more distasteful personality.   But she is desperate for a better life for her son.  

I've seen pictures of Ed when he was younger.  The height and lack of neck are medical, the body of Spongebob is all him.  He doesn't have to be a rectangle.

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
On 4/28/2020 at 3:58 PM, AussieBabe said:

You tell her AFTER you had sex, after you’ve embarrassed her, after you’ve gotten what you wanted, after you’ve made her jump through hoops, after you’ve made her cry and feel like a bad person for having a sexual past, after you’ve accused her of conspiring with her sister, after you’ve insulted her home, after you’ve met her family/child, after you’ve been there for days, and after you had knowledge of her wanting children/a family that you don’t want any more kids and it’s non-negotiable? 

On 4/28/2020 at 4:25 PM, jayfay said:

Ed is really a fucked up person for stringing Rose along so that he could have sex with her. It’s even worse that he did it on a TV show. He should have told her from the beginning that he didn’t want to have more kids. It’s totally disgusting that he knew before traveling to meet her that she wanted more kids. My heart broke for her. 

Of all the things he has done, this is the absolute worst.  She told him before he went to the Philippines that she wanted  more kids.  Whey, did he think once she met him on person she’d forget about children?   ...

18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ed doing that to Rose is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen on this show. He lied and manipulated her all while continuously publicly complaining about her and refusing to commit unless she passed all his tests. Whether she was using him or not, he was still the one lying to her.

There's a pattern here with the American men pursing foreign wives.

Pole waited until after boning Karine to tell her he was an arsonist.

Geoffrey waited until after shtuping Varya to tell her he was a convicted drug dealer.

Michael waited until after bedding Juliana to tell her he wanted a prenup.

Jorge waited until after nailing Anfisa to tell her he was a convicted felon.

There's such an imbalance of power in the Ed/Rosemarie relationship that it wouldn't surprise me if she said "OK, no more kids." What other choice does she have? Stay in poverty in the Philippines with her son?

• Love 21

Usman, you'll be lucky to get 10% with Lisa.

Props to Rose for not shaving her pits.

Ash never answers ANYTHING yet wonders what more Avery wants.  She wants answers Ashole.

Edited by Kangatush
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, gavinmac said:

There's a pattern here with the American men pursing foreign wives.

Pole waited until after boning Karine to tell her he was an arsonist.

Geoffrey waited until after shtuping Varya to tell her he was a convicted drug dealer.

Michael waited until after bedding Juliana to tell her he wanted a prenup.

Jorge waited until after nailing Anfisa to tell her he was a convicted felon.

There's such an imbalance of power in the Ed/Rosemarie relationship that it wouldn't surprise me if she said "OK, no more kids." What other choice does she have? Stay in poverty in the Philippines with her son?

Didn't Jorge go to prison after they were already married, not before?

12 minutes ago, Takitaki said:

Didn't Jorge go to prison after they were already married, not before?

But he was a convicted felon before they met for prior drug related issues.  Then he got caught running drugs after they were married.

Edited by gavinmac
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

But he was a convicted felon before they met for prior drug related issues.  Then he got caught running drugs after they were married.

He also waited to tell her he was broke and in debt.

• Love 14
On 4/28/2020 at 11:14 AM, DEL901 said:

I can’t blame him for dreaming.  He is, or was after that disastrous launch and Lisa alienating everyone, a bit of a deal in his own state.  

I find it hilarious that Usman never mentions his love for Lisa without mentioning that he wants to get to the US.  

I'm scared for him though.  Even more so than Ashley, Lisa seems like she lives in the backwoods and has no problem calling the cops if Usman upsets her.  

If he wants to come to the US he really should talk to people about finding a local Muslim community or a community of fellow harusa (?).  I think that he could find himself at BGLs mercy without any money, family or friends.  She is vile.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
32 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ash was 100% ready to leave Avery right there.  What happened to that logical box brain?  Why does he keep talking about his hurt feelings and being attacked?  That doesn't sound like a logical man brain at all.  Maybe he has squiggly lines in his brain like a girl. 

That would explain those little boy pants he stretches over his legs.  It cuts off the circulation to his head.  Oh wait - wrong head?

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kangatush said:

He also waited to tell her he was broke and in debt.

That's right.

Mike also waited until after he did sex to Natalie before mentioning "Oh, by the way I'm $30,000 in debt."  And Natalie said "Had I known that I wouldn't have gotten into this relationship."

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

that was his "come to jesus" moment when reality crashed down upon him...lol.  

No, because he wasn't wrong.  It should have been that moment, but he's too delusional.  🙂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

No, because he wasn't wrong.  It should have been that moment, but he's too delusional.  🙂

His actions speak louder than his words.  🙂

I mean for sure he's going to do what he can to keep the illusion going, but he knows the truth.  He knows...  lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

that was his "come to jesus" moment when reality crashed down upon him...lol.  

It was one of the biggest cringe moments we've seen on this show, and that's saying something, IMO.  When you're up against Darcy, no-condoms Lisa, David and Yolanda, lol, you've really got to crash and burn to stand out from the day shift train wrecks.

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

It was one of the biggest cringe moments we've seen on this show, and that's saying something, IMO.  When you're up against Darcy, no-condoms Lisa, David and Yolanda, lol, you've really got to crash and burn to stand out from the day shift train wrecks.

So after this, do you think Avery still gets to meet the ex, Sian? That will be a very interesting conversation. Definitely need some pretzels and beer for this one!

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, kendi said:

So after this, do you think Avery still gets to meet the ex, Sian? That will be a very interesting conversation. Definitely need some pretzels and beer for this one!

I was thinking something stronger but this pesky job thing.......

• LOL 7
  • Love 1