Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E17: David & Benji & Erica LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Scratches19 said:

why do you think Jimmy left you?

“All the medical stuff. My Journey was hard on him. “

i thought of the band. 

Jimmy stopped Beleivin'? He was not forever hers Faithfully? He got tired of Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' her folds?

5 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’m willing to bet there’s nothing wrong with her.

If only she knew how to do the I think I'm having a heart attack swoon.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"Call Jimmy. He knows my veins. He has his own ambulance. He built the Great Wall of China. I think he's just about found a vaccine for COVID-19. That's my Jimmy."

That's it, I'm dead. 

4 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

He’ll be thanking his lucky stars that he got away, changing his phone number, and locking down any social media presence in case she tries to find him again.

If Jimmy has any sense he's living in Luxembourg under an assumed name. And has had plastic surgery that renders him unrecognizable. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I am never having that look down the throat procedure. It looks so icky.

I’ve only had them when I’ve had colonoscopies, so I get knocked the fuck out. Good thing, too. Just the numbing spray they out in the throat freaks me out. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm checking the clock. Forty minutes to go. I wonder what's wrong with Erica. 

At 8 PM when this show is over, it's howling time. Here in Denver we go outside or to our windows and HOWL at 8 PM, to show appreciation for health care workers, and just generally as a show of solidarity during this time. I'm in a third floor condo so I stand at the open window of my (glass enclosed) balcony and howl. The first time, I could faintly hear howls and felt a little silly letting loose with one, but I did, and heard answering howls. We had some snowy nights recently but on the first night without snowfall, I was inside and heard howling through the windows. So I ran out to the balcony and joined in. Howling like a wolf at the moon. 

We bang pots and yell at 730, it hailed here yesterday

• Love 3
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I think I missed something. Did she just have a panic attack? Did Dr Now find anything when he went in, other than she stretched her stomach?

Lola called Erica on her shit, and she got a tummy ache and needed an ambulance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

One is sedated so one doesn't even realize what's happening.

So I will be ugly and unaware! I'll need Dr. Paradise afterward. "Every person I see on the street, I worry that they saw me open mouthed and drooling with my innards on a screen."

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Dr.Now is such a butcher with the skin surgeries, I hate to say (because I love him).  If I were a Poundicipant, I'd try to get myself to a more skilled plastic surgeon at this point.

Edited by LizzyB
I changed "Pounder" to "Poundicipant." I AM a Pounder!
  • Love 15

Good evening, pounders! So glad to be here. No sooner had i joined a live chat, then i lost my access to the show. Tonight's eating habit is nothing, i haven't slept in days and I'm fading in and out of sleep lol. As for tonight's poundtestants...Benji, good job man! A little slip and gain, but you've got this. David... seriously, dude, just ugh. Yeah, *you*settled. They were one of those annoying "babe" couples, if i recall. Hey babe? Yeah babe? Babe, get me a couple pizzas, will you babe? Sure babe, you hungry babe? AAAHHHHH!!! And Eeyore. Oh, that's Erica. What a whiner! I must have missed the introduction of Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy but she's worse than a 14 year old with her infatuation. Holy hell, did i read that correctly, she gained back 260 lbs? Omg stop whining, i hope the cameraman was put on suicide watch after spending so much time alone with her. Whew, ok, on to the rest of the show! 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

I'm checking the clock. Forty minutes to go. I wonder what's wrong with Erica. 

At 8 PM when this show is over, it's howling time. Here in Denver we go outside or to our windows and HOWL at 8 PM, to show appreciation for health care workers, and just generally as a show of solidarity during this time. I'm in a third floor condo so I stand at the open window of my (glass enclosed) balcony and howl. The first time, I could faintly hear howls and felt a little silly letting loose with one, but I did, and heard answering howls. We had some snowy nights recently but on the first night without snowfall, I was inside and heard howling through the windows. So I ran out to the balcony and joined in. Howling like a wolf at the moon. 

I tried to get my neighbors in Savannah to do this with me. After a few days of howling by myself I gave up. I felt like a fool.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

My friend had WLS and had the skin around her middle removed like Benji.  It's a brutal thing.  Staples all the way around her like a belt, painful thing to recuperate from.   Brutal.

That’s the exact word I was just thinking. I’ve had a lot of abdominal surgeries but having skin removal surgery in that area—oof, brutal. 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
Clarity, maybe
  • Love 1