Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey I resemble that remark! Where Stephanie lives is a nice area, it's pretty cosmopolitan for the midwest. I feel like tv and movies make the midwest (Michigan) look like either country hicks or gangsters.

I grew up in Michigan and I adore it from afar.  Stuck in Missouri now.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but Mike? Is an asshole. Straight up mean, shitty, crap person. He's being so cruel to her and he's reveling in it. I hate him. 

I wanted to say just that. He's reveling in his revenge and I hate him for it. She's nuts, but just send her home - stop wasting her time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Exactly!

A Facebook friend was bitching that she’ll never get another vaccine because her side effects were sooo miserable.  I wonder if she’d bitch less about a case of COVID-19.

The Astra Zeneca is the worst for side effects. 

• Useful 2
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Boy, you know you’re a sad old broad when you call the mother of your 27-year-old (I think) boyfriend and demand your money back.  And you know she’s older than this mom.  Good for her for blocking Stephanie. 

No gun to her head she gave that family money, even if she did ask for it back they do not have it anymore, they paid their rent, bought food, etc...Ryan says his mother does not have any ill feelings toward Stephanie, why would she, Stephanie is their ATM, Mother Ryan should be gracious enough to say thank you, that is what I have an issue with.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Exactly!

A Facebook friend was bitching that she’ll never get another vaccine because her side effects were sooo miserable.  I wonder if she’d bitch less about a case of COVID-19.

She really wouldnt like a ventilator then

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The hatred in Ryan's eyes! He despises that woman.

You hit the nail on the head! Let's introduce her to Big Ed.

Never gonna work.  They’re too old for each other.  What’s the fun if you’re not robbing cradles.  Preferably foreign cradles.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I've been snowed in for three days now, with no contact with anyone, so I can safely say that I don't have covid.   Mrs. FB is at our

petite maison  up north, and she got more snow than I did.  (There's no trouble in paradise, . . . we have two houses for job reasons.  So yes, we're apart for VD day).

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

Exactly!

My mom got the Pfizer second shot on Friday. Only side effect was a sore arm.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hey I resemble that remark! Where Stephanie lives is a nice area, it's pretty cosmopolitan for the midwest. I feel like tv and movies make the midwest (Michigan) look like either country hicks or gangsters.

Michigan is our mini summer vacay this year.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Off topic but, my 91 year old mother got the Moderna vaccine Thursday, no issues at all, she gets the second dose in four weeks. 

My grandparents (79 and 80) got their first shot last week, and they'll get their second shot in a few weeks.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I hate to brag, but a few years ago, my dance teacher set a piece on us using hula hoops. I have a professional hula hoop in my house. I got to the point I could hula two hoops while twirling in a circle. When I run for Prime Minister, it’s going to be my special skill. 

I was this minute old when I found out that there were "professional hula hoops"

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I can't keep my eyes open, my loves. Have a great week!

Good night! Sleep well! 

2 minutes ago, renatae said:

I wanted to say just that. He's reveling in his revenge and I hate him for it. She's nuts, but just send her home - stop wasting her time.

The cruelty is the point. He's tormenting her, and smirking all the while. 

Andrew. YOU are tossing around the idea of going to Serbia. 

• Love 7