Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Does he need to know it’s the same building?

Right?  This is dumb.  What if she owned a home and her ex moved out after they divorced?  Why is this a huge "secret" that's going to be an issue?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Betty is deranged. I am not making a joke.

What kind of mother constructs the detailed sentence, "I have no clue  the exact day or time that Brandon lost his virginity...."?? As if to know such info is somehow maternal SOP. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Sex in a hot tub so much sexy as it sounds.  You actually need velcro water shoes to make the most of it.

I do not need to know how you know this.

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Does he need to know it’s the same building?

He does if Rebecca wants to continue to stir the shit as much as she can manage, considering how drab and boring her life is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Literally why does Zied need to know that?

Right?!?

Is Rebecca going to have to take Zied to another grocery store, restaurant, gym, etc because she was there with her husband from Morocco.

Hey guys... did you know Rebecca's ex was from Morocco? News to me. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

What kind of mother constructs the detailed sentence, "I have no clue  the exact day or time that Brandon lost his virginity...."?? As if to know such info is somehow maternal SOP. 

if they aren't going to every put a barf button for us, there should at least be a revulsion button of some kind.  Woman has no boundaries.  None.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Right?!?

Is Rebecca going to have to take Zied to another grocery store, restaurant, gym, etc because she was there with her husband from Morocco.

Too bad he wasn't 27 too.  She has a thing for folks being 27.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Separate viewing rooms?

He is still scarred from a Darcey / Tom scene from when we started dating and has refused to watch since. 

When I go back over tomorrow I think I will growl "so much excited. Show me my home." 

Why is Rebecca leaving out articles in speaking with Zied? "Not have furniture."

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Right?!?

She told the neighbors that snitches get stitches

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn a) betty is a bitch. b) i dont believe for a minute that howdy doody had sex in the hot tub before. I am a firm believer that julia popped his cherry c) if betty is so pissed off about the hot tub make baby brandon clean it. sheesh!!!!

Sometimes those creepy mama's boys have lots of sex. Mama stomps and rages and blames the girls for soiling her boy's freckles and clouding Mother's Day weekend.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Surely there was another apartment to rent in that town of hers and if not, who cares.  Surely with all the tattoos, bedspreats, paintings, towels, tshirts, pillows, and photos of Zied every where, no other man is gonna be try to tap filtered Becky.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

This was not good luck.

Worse luck for Betty, emphasizing her manly visage.

Could Becky not have at least bought a pretty Arabic-design bedspread? 

Natalie, stop snooping for the ring. And FWIW, Big Mike isn't  worth it. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5