Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

You would think that Ryan would try to preserve the relationship if just for the money alone. He seems to be completely done. When someone calls me crazy like that, it is time to move on.

And makes that gesture towards his head.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

We are missing Trackdawg, at least I think that’s it.  He talked last week about his guitar collection and putting his family home up for sale.  Hope all is well, thinking of you.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 11
49 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Yara is another one who can't be alone for a minute. I love my alone time, maybe too much....

You mean like me? My son went back to college and I get the guest room to myself!

44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I haven't had a pedicure for almost a year. I am DYING for one. My feet are a state. 

I love them. Can't wait to park my ample ass in one again. 

I love these self righteous friends "I just feel I have to be a total downer and rub this foreigner's face in what a shit her guy is." Look at the shit eating grin on this bitch's face. Who would be that mean

Really!  "Yeah your boyfriend is a total jerk slut!  Enjoy!"

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, lizajane said:

Great. West coaster can't get here on time for this thread.

I'm mountain-timezone. My cable company carries the eastern feed of TLC and other channels. Otherwise, I'd be in the same boat.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I'm mountain-timezone. My cable company carries the eastern feed of TLC and other channels. Otherwise, I'd be in the same boat.

I get the eastern feed also but don't sit down to watch this train wreck until 7 PT, and record it to avoid the onslaught of  D+ and pharma commercials. Getting so tired of seeing this plastered all over the screen when we can't even get it in Canada. Rant over.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, lizajane said:

I get the eastern feed also but don't sit down to watch this train wreck until 7 PT, and record it to avoid the onslaught of  D+ and pharma commercials. Getting so tired of seeing this plastered all over the screen when we can't even get it in Canada. Rant over.

I'm in western Canada.

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

here he is on vacation, standing on his little balcony and complaining with that beautiful water behind him. 

In a parallel pandemic-free universe, I would happily take his spot at Garza Blanca, thank you very much.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Zombness said:

Good night everyone.....See you next week.   Be safe.

8 hours ago, mmecorday said:

Night, everyone! Have a great week and stay well!

8 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Well gnight. Another Sunday night filled with witty repartee with the best snarkers evah!

8 hours ago, Gobi said:

Good night , all. I have to go throw up on someone's shoes.

8 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Goodnight all..take care wear masks and stay safe. A few of my friends caught COVID....losing taste and smell wasn’t fun. An acquaintance’s granny died of COVID. Wash hands and take care!

8 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Nighty Night snarkers - stay safe, sane & focused - till next week.

8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

FUN!! Road trip!  I'm in.  Until then fellow snarkers, stay safe and wear your mask! Have a great week y'all.

8 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Good snarking tonight!  Hope y'all have a good week!

8 hours ago, tvrox said:

Night all! Thanks for the laughs :). 

I hope you all have a great week!

• Love 7

Stephanie is an embarrassment.  That outfit was terrible, (she has no butt), as we age our sands shift so to speak, while we can be thin muscle mass is hard to maintain, from the back Stephanie looks like a 15 year old boy.

I have never seen anyone pound on a cell phone screen like Stephanie, is that how all the hip, cool aging women dial their phones, am I alone in this observation?

What earth shattering, very important news does she have for that Belizian Boy she is supposedly in love with?

Mexico resort guy, learning the love of his life is detained immediately starts calling the airport and cannot get anyone who speaks English?  Wouldn't that be silly if the airport employees had no way to speak to passengers? I call BS.  Why wouldn't he call the front desk for help with interpeting or maybe they would be able to help him locate the French Embassy or even the American Embassy.  His melodramatic "this view is depressing me because Amira was supposed to be here," ugh.  That hotel room was depressing me and he has no idea how to ask an effective question. 

If that curly haired Ukrainian woman is home all day and has nothing to do but clean why wouldn't she throw all of Mike's clothes in the closet in the wash and put her stuff away?  

Hazel, never got a gift before?  I bet Tarik has given her gifts, paid a few bills for her family, etc...that friend that asked Hazel if it was hard being away her son, (production must think we are stupid), stupid question, what did that woman think Hazel was going to say?  Tarik saying Hazel gave up everything to come to the US, other than her family and a hut with a dirt floor, what did she give up?  UGH, they all use that phrase, if they had so much and life was so good why were they trolling for Americans on line so they can get out of their country.

Jovi's friend Sara is not Jovi's friend.

Rebecca's daughter and her boyfriend, geeze.  Zied flys for two days and they drag him to a bar to rake him over the coals and Rebecca lets it happen.  Rebecca is always worried about how Zied will react to (fill in the blank).

Also, that Skittles commercial is stupid and annoying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oooh, name please? A good night's sleep such is a rarity these days 

Sugarbear Sleep Vitamins.  On Amazon, I bought at Target......sadly they were so so.  I will keep trying though!!  (Once the school year is over half my sleep issues go away, lol!)

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Twopper said:

I have always thought that the problem is that Yara is not a native speaker of English, and while she gets along ok in normal conversation,  she misses nuances that we pick up and probably has no clue that she can use the word "procedure" for something medical.  Somewhat like knowing the word for car, but yet knowing sedan, coupe, SUV, convertible, mini van,

I had surgery last week to remove a couple of skin cancers. I'm fine, btw, no treatment, just get the little intruders off my body. Anyway, I was awake, chatting with the providers and got to see everything that they took off/out. Still, if Jovi had caused my cancer, I would damned sure expect him to be in that waiting room when I got finished. 

It's not how serious the surgery was, it's that he was a 50% partner in the reason for it and bailed. That makes me want to kick him.

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I had surgery last week to remove a couple of skin cancers. I'm fine, btw, no treatment, just get the little intruders off my body. Anyway, I was awake, chatting with the providers and got to see everything that they took off/out. Still, if Jovi had caused my cancer, I would damned sure expect him to be in that waiting room when I got finished. 

It's not how serious the surgery was, it's that he was a 50% partner in the reason for it and bailed. That makes me want to kick him.

I did not mean my comment to have anything at all to do with the seriousness of it but rather that, with what appears to be just a basic command of English, her discussion about medical matters might not fully communicate what she wants to say. 

Frankly, I am not sure what is a procedure and what is an operation myself.   It seems "procedure" is the term I hear most.  Sometimes with patients, I think it is used to assure themselves or/and others that whatever is being done is not serious.  About 5 years ago my husband had what used to be called a minor operation, but I heard him tell the office that he was having a "medical procedure."   Maybe he thought that people would be less curious about it. 

I have had 2 skin cancers removed, but it was decades ago and now they use the MOHS method.  My husband very recently had 2 adjacent skin cancers removed and required a skin graft.   So you have my best wishes for healing from yours.

• Love 3
On 1/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, Twopper said:

I did not mean my comment to have anything at all to do with the seriousness of it but rather that, with what appears to be just a basic command of English, her discussion about medical matters might not fully communicate what she wants to say. 

Frankly, I am not sure what is a procedure and what is an operation myself.   It seems "procedure" is the term I hear most.  Sometimes with patients, I think it is used to assure themselves or/and others that whatever is being done is not serious.  About 5 years ago my husband had what used to be called a minor operation, but I heard him tell the office that he was having a "medical procedure."   Maybe he thought that people would be less curious about it. 

I have had 2 skin cancers removed, but it was decades ago and now they use the MOHS method.  My husband very recently had 2 adjacent skin cancers removed and required a skin graft.   So you have my best wishes for healing from yours.

thanks!!

• Love 4

Just coming by to say hello.

We finally escaped the COVID hellhole that is Los Angeles and took a quick day trip to San Diego.

Sorry to say y'all gonna be GIF-deprived yet again.

I do have have a couple questions tonight for y'all, though....

Attach01_20210117_172935.jpg

Edited by Trackdawg
Getting enbed
  • Love 17