Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is Stephanie a doctor?

Please tell me she isn't a doctor.

She's not a doctor.  Leida is more of a doctor than Stephanie.  Yet, they both are employed in medspas.  In Stephanie's case, she owns it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I used a new face wash and some retinol cream and my eyes are almost swollen shut....good times...back to dove soap I guess

I cannot use anything but Cetaphil and Olay Total Effects. My face gets red and raw.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Marginally. My sister and brother in law sent flowers. By Thursday, my foot started swelling up so I've been hobbling around the past couple of days. Some form of tendonitis. I need a bath.

Get well pretty lady and try to enjoy your day. I will send you a lovely Zied mug.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Oh hell's bells, it is an infomercial for the skin care/weight loss person.   Why am I not surprised?

Is it me or is there something slightly weird with her voice?

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I am befuddled by what a weight loss injection could be. 

Speed?

Tapeworm?

Could be a type of diabetic medication. I know of one that curbs your appetite. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I am befuddled by what a weight loss injection could be. 

Speed?

Tapeworm?

It's probably the HCG DIET. It was popular back in 2013 and guess it's still popular now. You eat 500 calories and can lose 30 pounds in a month. I did it and did lose the weight.

• Useful 3
Just now, Twopper said:

Oh hell's bells, it is an infomercial for the skin care/weight loss person.   Why am I not surprised?

Is it me or is their something slightly weird with her voice?

Her voice sounds much older than her stated age - 52.  She also has a Michigan accent.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I cannot use anything but Cetaphil and Olay Total Effects. My face gets red and raw.

I finished up a bunch of gift stuff within the past year. I normally used EL Perfectly Clean cleanser. Have used it for years. Switching to the Dior pump iLife one - a foaming one. Not bad so far. I think I got it on sale at Sephora to try out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I used a new face wash and some retinol cream and my eyes are almost swollen shut....good times...back to dove soap I guess

Ouch! Retinol cream seems to be very allergenic. Try an ice pack!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yara doesn’t like New Orleans.  She’s so entitled.

and yeah Natalie, don’t bother googling “bleach.”

if Discovery PlUs is giving me Brandon’s creepy parents giggling about his sex life then I’ll never subscribe.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Shut. Up. Stephanie is 100% cuckoobananas. Ryan is clearly scamming her for money & in addition to all that, she's scamming herself by paying his supposed wages. What a fool. "At least this way, he has some dignity." Sure, until he sees this and finds out she's been lying to him. Ugh. Is it possible for the entire fabric of a relationship to be compromised of red flags? <Enter Natalie....>

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did anyone sign up for Discovery+? 

Nope. But I did have a run-in on Twitter with someone who claimed I stole her friend's tweet about Kenny and Armando. It was the hour preview of TOW. That stupid tweet has been out for probably six months. I summarized it, knowing it was from the show. She told me I was garbage, I blocked her and then deleted the tweet. Geez, how many of my tweets are fully original? As far as I was concerned, it was commonly available. The original tweeter switched the It's a Wonderful Life quote.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

It's probably the HCG DIET. It was popular back in 2013 and guess it's still popular now. You eat 500 calories and can lose 30 pounds in a month. I did it and did lose the weight.

She offers mesotherapy, HGC injections, and Ipamorelin/Sermorelin injections that she used on herself in her introduction scene.  All these procedures are disputed for effectiveness.  I don't think any of them are FDA-approved.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Ok with the preview of Kewpie doll Natalie trying to wash clothes and not sure what bleach does.

Maybe she’ll mix ammonia and bleach and knock herself out for a few days.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yesss ice packs have been super helpful. I guess my over 40 skin cannot tolerate anything that help with aging...oh well. 

I love love love Korean skin care products. I use sheet masks on the regular and have used all kinds of wonderful cleansers and moisturizers. They're pretty widely available now, check them out!

• Useful 4
  • Love 6