Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

When this Corona horror is over we are having a party. You have to come as your fave so obvs I call the skipper

What if I don't like anybody? 😂 Now you got me thinking about who I would be from 90 Days. I always viewed myself as one of the old guys in the balcony on The Muppets.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tell her that it's the nicest thing anyone ever said to us.    Yes, we are the Mean Kids Club, and proud of it.  

(If she wasn't to see brutal snark, then she should look at the Live Chat this Wednesday for the Season 9 premiere of My 600 Lb Life with Stephanie, who earns her money by doing videos online. ),

OMG! I don't watch that show, but I will now! Mean Kids Club, Charter Member!

Gotta go embroider my sweatshirt....

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tell her that it's the nicest thing anyone ever said to us.    Yes, we are the Mean Kids Club, and proud of it.  

(If she wasn't to see brutal snark, then she should look at the Live Chat this Wednesday for the Season 9 premiere of My 600 Lb Life with Stephanie, who earns her money by doing videos online. ),

Setting my DVR now...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jovi has a chauffeur?

Jovi is a spoiled brat...my house....my apt my mom my drink my way 

his girl friend is a B@@ch...but he is a spoiled brat.

he deserves a HO girlfriend....then he gets what he is paying for..

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can watch Dr. Now do a gastric bypass, and juggle the removed stomach without a problem, but Dr. Pimple Popper grosses me out. 

I love the Temptations Cat Treats commercial where all of the cats are chasing the kid down the street.  

Funny things is, I can watch Dr Pimple Popper but turn away from Dr Now’s surgeries

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can watch Dr. Now do a gastric bypass, and juggle the removed stomach without a problem, but Dr. Pimple Popper grosses me out. 

I love the Temptations Cat Treats commercial where all of the cats are chasing the kid down the street.  

I always forget it’s on so I never make it to live chat

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jovi's place is decent. Yara could be facing life on the farm. After they get married, they can look for a place together.

A reasonable compromise.  Too bad the word isn’t in the vocabulary of either of these thimblewits.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Funny things is, I can watch Dr Pimple Popper but turn away from Dr Now’s surgeries

I can't watch that toe show. I'm OK with watching surgery, but when I see a big toenail being removed, I get all squicked out!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7