Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Caught up!

Did Betty say they also "go to work" in the morning?  So Julia is going to be left there alone all day?

She's going to be there with Aspen, the woman who watches the farm while they are on vacation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The diet commercials are starting!

And I’m going to have to start a diet after New Years. I have never weighed this much in a long time thanks to COVID and eating like a starving animal since Thanksgiving. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The woman is thin, blonde, and rich and likes to get her freak on. Once again there is no need for her to go to another country to find a man. 😂

I totally agree with you.....she can have what she wants here in the US.   I am sure there are many men here that would like to be her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

And I’m going to have to start a diet after New Years. I have never weighted this much in a long time thanks to COVID and eating like a starving animal since Thanksgiving. 

Thanksgiving?  For me, March.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Stephanie is delusional if she thinks that harris -the cousin and her sweet young thing haven't been talking to each other about the easy...rich old hag they have been banging.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

Seriously, the more I see of Natalie, the less I want to see of her.  Other one that just tourques my jlaws is Julia, for some reason.

Who knows? Who really cares??

So, peeps. I really had a good time with sister.  Actually had two rational conversations. 

Going back to work FULL PPE Monday.  Joy.   

But you know what?  There's a vaccine that has between 90-95% effective.

That makes me so happy!!! Think about it.... 10 MONTHS between original obs to VACCINE???

I guess since being in the "let's tell the truth here.. numbers are numbers...., the fact that at least 4 vaccines are in trial stage 4 right now.... is awesome.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

If Natalie wants a date in the big city, it's three hours to Seattle, and three hours back, which means that going to Seattle means staying overnight.  That's fine, but not something you can do every weekend.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

And I’m going to have to start a diet after New Years. I have never weighed this much in a long time thanks to COVID and eating like a starving animal since Thanksgiving. 

I know the feeling. Sit next to me and the 1,000 lb sisters.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

I haven't done the live chat in a couple of seasons, I lost interest in most of the franchise but like all of you, I can't quite cut the cord. LOL. I'll be around for sure!

Finally we have semi fresh story lines again, I fell alive again 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

So  Natalie how will you support yourselves if Michael doesn’t work? And guess what, after you get married, you’ll have to figure out something to do with yourself. These people who can’t entertain themselves. Christ, get a hobby. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12