Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

Sous-vide?  My husband loves his, just have to start the process in the morning lest we eat at midnight.

no, we just put onion soup, red wine cranberry sauce, and portabella mushrooms over the brisket and cook for 6-7 hours at 300 F. I just can't do it like my dad does. I got the verdict and mine is inferior again. I will try agian.

• Love 3

Why is he not telling her his parents have to sign off on any marriage?  That their hope was to pay things off so he would find someone more suitable than the Maude to his Harold?

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Why is he not telling her his parents have to sign off on any marriage?  That their hope was to pay things off so he would find someone more suitable than the Maude to his Harold?

Maude was definitely more attractive 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guess the extra snug condoms didn't work?!?!?!

18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven needs to get some of those finger wraps for when a chef cuts a finger and make Jihoon wear one.

18 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Pregnant??

17 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

For the love of god 90 Dayers...USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!!

17 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Does Deaven and Jihoon have any idea what a contraceptive is????

16 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I don’t think Deavan has ever used birth control. 

16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She apparently has some sort of unnamed brain condition that prevents her from using any. Or so she says.

14 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

Wait how did Deavan get pregnant if they never have sex!

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So does the Corona affect Jenny’s visa?

Sumit manages to squirm out of a commitment yet again. 

Exactly - Jenny's traveling on a US passport. She shouldn't be trapped.  But, it should be her dream to be locked in with Sumit 24/7.

• Love 4

One of my staff is from India.   She said they have a great medical system...if you have money.  Otherwise....   That little neighborhood hospital Sumit pointed out will be full to overflowing pretty easily.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I finally made it! I was cooking a brisket for my fam and while it was good, it is never as good as my dad's.

Like a good Jewish southern family we paired it with fried okra.

I ordered a brisket from a grocery delivery service 🚚 earlier in the week.  I thought I would make it with some mashed potatoes and divide it up for my son, sister and mother.  That thing was 14 lbs.  I had to fold it to get it in the frig and luckily had a big roasting pan.  I call it the roast beast, never again.

• Love 7