Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Oh goody. Here come Syngin's douchebro friends, who'll all pile on Tania too. I don't love Tania but Jesus Christ this is ridiculous. 

Just imagine meeting your husband's friends for drinks and having them tell you that they're shocked that he married you. Yikes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Remember when Syngin told Tania in their first season that he wants to be an opera singer....an astronaut...a professional golfer... (I don't remember all the things) ?  And now she's shocked that he isn't more motivated about giving her a stable life?  Ahahahaha

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

Holy Shit! Tania drives me to drink and I’m watching this heifer through my TV in living room. If they stay married, Syngin’s Liver is going to be a shriveled hockey puck from alcohol in 24 months. Jesus Christ. These people. These fucking people. But I do love Syngin’s buddies. They’re fun!! 😄 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody. Here come Syngin's douchebro friends, who'll all pile on Tania too. I don't love Tania but Jesus Christ this is ridiculous. 

Just imagine meeting your husband's friends for drinks and having them tell you that they're shocked that he married you. Yikes.

James Gang Dude had some good advice to just relax and live it rather than force it, though 🙂

• Love 8

Stunning sainte-chappelle!! GORGEOUS!!!  Ok, so late to the party buy you know; bar-b-que!  I HAD TO EAT  IT!!!  But here they are, Syringe I THE HAG.... Eerrrrppppp......   Go away Tania.  I can't even come up with your nickname right now.  She is talking over Syringe at every opportunity.

UGH!  She needs her soulmate, doesn't she?  If not that; then a sperm donor??  And was she actually using that crutch or was it a large prop like is usually is.  

LOVE his friends, though.

• Love 4

I love how everyone says to Tania "You should have realized that Syngin and an asshole! Why did you marry him? How could you have been so stupid?" Meanwhile Syngin is saying "I hate commitment! I only want to run barefoot among the thorn trees!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I went cheap with mine as they are expensive but I still think mine looked better...note my weak Lizzy chin lol

IMG_0220.JPG

Very pretty bride and your flowers are very nice!  You look awesome!

• Love 9

Have we ever seen Syngin or Tania sober?  

In Kalani's place I would have a huge issue with Grandma Asuelu, and the evil sisters saying that every penny Asuelu can earn, or get out of joint funds should go to the Samoan relatives, even if it means the grand kids starve. 

I am so sick of Derrico commercials.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Holy Shit! Tania drives me to drink and I’m watching this heifer through my TV in living room. If they stay married, Syngin’s Liver is going to be a shriveled hockey puck from alcohol in 24 months. Jesus Christ. These people. These fucking people. But I do love Syngin’s buddies. They’re fun!! 😄 

She makes me want to go out to the big city to see if I can score some hard core drugs.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I say this every week, Syngin is EXHAUSTING 

4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Now Syngin is practically saying the marriage was a mistake.  Tania do you need a house to fall on you?

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania, he isn't going to change. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Good evening to all, long time lurker here who only comes out of the shadows to participate in TWD and FTWD threads. I enjoy catching up on all the wonderful snarkiness, but couldn't resist asking...Is it just me or does Syngin's friend looks like Nigel Thornberry? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I sincerely hope that Syngin and Tania do not procreate because their marriage will go south and I can’t imagine fighting that harridan over child support and custody.

They would each be fighting for the other one to have custody.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

James Gang Dude had some good advice to just relax and live it rather than force it, though 🙂

I think he had to get back to his jobs yelling "extra extra read all about it" and then setting pins at the bowling alley.

• LOL 12

I thought Larissa’s beef with Colte was that he would not spend money on her the way she liked it and that she couldn’t stop being violent..So, what does that have to do with him and other women?  So, Jess is thrilled to have Larissa as a new friend......that’s hysterical.

• Love 4
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

Good evening to all, long time lurker here who only comes out of the shadows to participate in TWD and FTWD threads. I enjoy catching up on all the wonderful snarkiness, but couldn't resist asking...Is it just me or does Syngin's friend looks like Nigel Thornberry? 

Yep! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Sit down and have a snark

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Lordy The Moldovan cartel was coming for Angry Boi

I would laugh and laugh if an unmarked van pulled up and a bunch of large, black clad dudes poured out and bundled Brother Libby into it, then took off with a screech of tires and a spray of gravel. Libby could really stretch her acting muscles, screaming and falling to her knees and crying "why? WHY??" 

• LOL 14
  • Love 7