Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope Mama Sumit takes a page out of Mama Yazan's playbook, and punches Jenny's lying eyes out, and it's all caught on film.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!  I would play that clip over and over again for a laugh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

If my public high school is any indication, these girls received zero information and probably not from their parents, either. Thank god I had parents who were blunt and clear about these things. ALWAYS use two forms of birth control. No, the pull out method and the rhythm method are NOT fool-proof ways of preventing pregnancy. 

The lady across from me spoke to my former noisy neighbors - and learned they are having another kid. Have no idea when it is due, but I was thinking maybe November. 2 in around 18 months. No maternity leave benefits left, no job to return to. Guess the parents will pay for the house again.

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

3 days notice for a run of the mill divorce hearing? Ok. Sure. Oh and now Brittamy is just lying. Courts don’t work that way. 

Her story reeks. She filed for divorce in Chicago and “nothing came of it” until she received an email out of the blue that her hearing is in three days? Pffft. Sure, Jan. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

ChesseWhiz, you need to get up on out of Columbia and go back home to Dallas.  Pack up the cat and HIT THE ROAD DUDE!!!  And exactly what have you sacrificed Myleza??  And what the hell?? YOU"RE HIDING SOMETHING????? Aww. hell.to.the.naawwww.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

If my public high school is any indication, these girls received zero information and probably not from their parents, either. Thank god I had parents who were blunt and clear about these things. ALWAYS use two forms of birth control. No, the pull out method and the rhythm method are NOT fool-proof ways of preventing pregnancy. 

My Mom was blunt and clear too - "if you get pregnant, your suitcase will be outside the door."

• Love 9
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

LOL, well this storyline is quickly ending!  Sorry cheesedick, better luck next time!

I think that this is why we're living a mid-season finale.  One of the couples - the Cheesesticks or Brit & Yazan - are over.  Totally my speculation.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

I just shake my head. These chucklefucks are able to find somebody, a seven and a half years after my husband left me for another woman I'm still alone.

Better alone than with Cheesedick, or some of these other losers you would have to support, and wouldn't be faithful for two seconds. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Do you know what they call people who use the rhythm method?

Spoiler

Parents.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

My Mom was blunt and clear too - "if you get pregnant, your suitcase will be outside the door."

Mine was similar. If you know how to get pregnant, you know how to take care of it and pay for it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Squee Bastard said:

I just shake my head. These chucklefucks are able to find somebody, a seven and a half years after my husband left me for another woman I'm still alone.

Cheer up, friend! I'm sure there's a nice Cheesestick or Jihoon out there for you!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

As I was a teen waiting for my very first date to pick me up, my mom said “Cross your legs and not your fingers. Here’s a dime to call us in case it doesn’t work out.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Better alone than with Cheesedick, or some of these other losers you would have to support, and wouldn't be faithful for two seconds. 

These are words of wisdom.  I'm watching Love Fraud on Showtime and I'm happy to be single.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand these women who go overseas and get knocked up (Ari, Tiffany, Devan, Kalani, etc) .

Whatever happened to the 'No Glove, No love campaign'???

Sex Ed? What the hell do they teach in these schools?!?!?!

I know, right?! At least when I went overseas and got knocked up we had jobs, spoke each other's language, understood each other's culture, and lived together. (And, maybe more importantly, never felt that we HAD to get married.)

These people are... special. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t know what Melyza saw in this guy. Oh he didn’t quit his job? Sigh. I’m ok with the reality that most reality shows are...augmented...but Sharp isn’t even trying anymore.

Yup. He is down there to return her cat on an extended vacation. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Her story reeks. She filed for divorce in Chicago and “nothing came of it” until she received an email out of the blue that her hearing is in three days? Pffft. Sure, Jan. 

The writers room at Sharp must be filled with chimps. These stories aren't even coherent. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The lady across from me spoke to my former noisy neighbors - and learned they are having another kid. Have no idea when it is due, but I was thinking maybe November. 2 in around 18 months. No maternity leave benefits left, no job to return to. Guess the parents will pay for the house again.

Good god. You know, if one lives in a modern, progressive country and has ready access to birth control, there is no excuse. It’s actually pretty easy to not get pregnant. It’s baffling to me how careless people are. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why a divorce hearing in Chicago??

And she got three days' notice? Come on. 

ETA: A few others beat me to it. I had to pause for a bit to freak out over a school district email that says all teachers need to be in their classrooms even if their students are distance learning. And that all PreK, K, and 1 students will also be in the buildings. You know, the ones who pick their noses and drool and then want to sit in my lap.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I can't attract anyone, really.

I get at least half a dozen friend requests a day from men claiming to be models, bodybuilders, or Army. Want me to send a few your way? You might get lucky like our friend Jenny. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ari's parents will pay for a nice apartment.

Absolutely.  Poor Bini is not allowed to agree with Ari and is not allowed to disagree with Ari.  

This guy is going to be absolutely heartbroken when she takes off with his child. 

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'm going to add it to my DVR now.

Let me know what you think.  I can't find a forum for it. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

OMG, $1400 is twice as much as my mortgage!

Whaaaaaaaaaaa, where is this magical land of reasonable mortgages?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 8