Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand these women who go overseas and get knocked up (Ari, Tiffany, Devan, Kalani, etc) .

Whatever happened to the 'No Glove, No love campaign'???

Sex Ed? What the hell do they teach in these schools?!?!?!

Jihoon's glove fell off; at least, that was Deavan's story.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Look at those soulful eyes. That’s the kind of face the Victorians loved to paint. 

Thank you. He's a pretty boy. When he was little people thought he was a girl. Then we cut all his hair off and people still thought he was a girl. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I'm starting to think that Kenny and Armando are frauding us. I don't think he's down there to live forever, I think it's a temporary situation until Armando can immigrate to the US. Normally Mexicans have a difficult time getting visas to come here, but something may have happened that we don't know about. I feel like we're not getting the whole story yet.

Just a hunch based on a bunch of different things. 

I'm apt to agree with this because to me, it just makes more sense to immigrate to the US.  Before you come @ me, I'm not family libby and its not that I think the USA is the only place anyone would want to live, but I think Armando would make so much more money in the US to send back home, I don't think Kenny could get a job in Mexico as easily as Armando could get a job in the US because Armando's english is FLAWLESS and Kenny's spanish is nonexistant.

It also appears that Kenny's family is falling apart at the seams without him, I think Kenny's grandchild and Hannah are about the same age so I think it would be nice, they moved four hours away anyways, so its not like they stayed in mexico to be close to armando's family.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand these women who go overseas and get knocked up (Ari, Tiffany, Devan, Kalani, etc) .

I think its something like "read the Bible and keep your legs crossed"

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Abstinence only education.

• Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

Annnnnd, we have just reached the halfway point of our Monday Night Live Snarking! Tonight is dragging! 

Isn't this supposed to be a SHOCKING midseason finale? Where's the shock?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I'm apt to agree with this because to me, it just makes more sense to immigrate to the US.  Before you come @ me, I'm not family libby and its not that I think the USA is the only place anyone would want to live, but I think Armando would make so much more money in the US to send back home, I don't think Kenny could get a job in Mexico as easily as Armando could get a job in the US because Armando's english is FLAWLESS and Kenny's spanish is nonexistant.

It also appears that Kenny's family is falling apart at the seams without him, I think Kenny's grandchild and Hannah are about the same age so I think it would be nice, they moved four hours away anyways, so its not like they stayed in mexico to be close to armando's family.  

Yeah, I agree with all of this.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Thank you. He's a pretty boy. When he was little people thought he was a girl. Then we cut all his hair off and people still thought he was a girl. 

LOL, that happened with my son too! He has beautiful curly hair and when he was little he refused to have it cut. And even once we cut it people saw his sweet little face and still thought he was a girl. He did outgrow it. 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

The camera operators are really obsessed with getting shots of people arranging fruit.

Local color! Look at the picturesque open marketplace!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If my public high school is any indication, these girls received zero information and probably not from their parents, either. Thank god I had parents who were blunt and clear about these things. ALWAYS use two forms of birth control. No, the pull out method and the rhythm method are NOT fool-proof ways of preventing pregnancy. 

• Love 2

I'm not betting that Yazan and family will be too happy when they find out that Brittany lied to them for so long.    

So Melyza looks thrilled about marrying Cheesedick.  

I hope Mama Sumit takes a page out of Mama Yazan's playbook, and punches Jenny's lying eyes out, and it's all caught on film.

• Love 7

Ah fuck it dipshit or cheesdick or whatever. There are 1000 of Colombian girls much hotter than her. Heck just toss a dime and you'll hit one. I'd have been out of the the minute I would have to pronounce Melissa as MAY-LEEZA on a daily basis.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5