Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will never get over these "friends" who are all up in people's business saying "I just want to make sure you are legit!" Fuck off, girl, it is none of your damn business! 

Reina was the good friend who wanted to flash Tom on the video call

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pao makes everything about her still, I see. 

She’s gone from being an expert on labor, delivery, breast feeding and child development to an expert on plastic surgery and breast implants 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Please let this be Tom's last hurrah.

Not a fucking chance. What do you want to bet that next season features Tom and Jesse sharing a condo in NYC? Jesse will walk around in a towel all the time while Tom whinges about getting a proper cup of tea. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I cannot imagine spraying canned cheese down my throat.

Darcy continues her struggle to look relatable. 

Emma is very invested in her vision of her brother as some sort of international lady killer. Hahahahahahaha. She needs to get out more. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just put extra regular stamps on the stuff i send to the UK

Canada has particular postage rates, depending on weight. No small parcel rate here. Anything over 150 g is expensive to send.

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too, as long as it equated to the correct amount it doesn't matter

Yeah, I mean, i dont mail much, but I do sent Christmas cards to the Uk, Norway and Germany and I put two or maybe 3 american stamps on them and drop them in my local mailbox

• Love 4

That iron thing is something my sophomore years dorm mates would have done. The two girls around the corner from my room used to make fancy dinners for eight out of their toaster oven.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
Because iron is different than irony
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3