Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Uh.. no, Syringe... This is the person who's NOT your soulmate and NOT going to cut you ANY slack EVER!  You have jumped into the burning pile known as Tania's life.  Get a grip or get out. While you can. BEFORE the skank gets pregnant!  STAY HOME! Let her go back to "Merica by herself! 

Deb and stoopid Man-Boob Coltee need to both get a life!  Coltee needs a BRO. Man bra.  Deb needs to just kick the can on down the road and find her own place to live. Take the cats.  Let Coltee just figure things out on his own.

• Love 5
Just now, Andi27 said:

I live in MD, too, but the DC suburbs, and there is absolutely nowhere down here to get good, old school deli. Usually get it while visiting relatives in Philly.

We are lacking a decent deli too...the Essen Room is not bad but pricey.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I want an air fryer to make Nashville hot chicken. That's it. I must have it, it is the only thing on my Hanukkah list.

We have an air fryer and Mrs. FB uses it all the time!  We love it.  I just asked her about Nashville hot chicken!

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s none of Deb’s business! Why does a grown ass man have to tell his elderly mother anything about his sex life or his relationships?

Because these two have no boundaries like one would find in an appropriate mother/son relationship.

And wtf? Vanessa lives with Debbie and Colt???

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

This episode is annoying me, I am looking forward to Darcey and Stacey just so I can watch Darcey needle Stacey.

libby thinks she’s such a a princess.

oh For fucks sake did anyone in Libby’s pathetic family google Moldovan culture? They hate everything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Floatingbison said:

We have an air fryer and Mrs. FB uses it all the time!  We love it.  I just asked her about Nashville hot chicken!

It's super hot and delicous! My parents bought a ninja air fryer and the recipe book had a Nashville Hot Chicken recipe and it's all I can think about. I'm in GA so really close to Nashville and it is out of this world

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Gawd. I just CANNOT with Elizabeth and her dresses!  STOP THE MADNESS!!!  She's had a fuckin' MILLION dresses to get married in, reception dresses, wipe her butt dresses, just STAWP! 

The coven is stirring the shit. As usual.  Boring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Why is Ina turning on Andrei? This is ridiculous. And Jen, your potato faced sister chose Andrei, probably because he’s the most attractive guy she’d ever hope to land?

and Jen, you’ve treated Andrei and his family horribly so this is rich coming from you about how you would never!

meanwhile, Libby is basking in the attention. I think she was the also ran in the family and marrying Andrei put her center stage.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21