Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This convo is so boring. Was anyone else watching the person snorkeling in the background instead? 

I cannot believe anyone would sit on a boat, in the the Great Barrier Reef, and dissect their relationship..SMDH!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, greekmom said:
59 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, God ... can you image being in quarantine with Baby Girl Lisa?

I would kill her and make it look like suicide.

No jury in the world would convict you...

(Hi y'all - late again)

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I cannot believe anyone would sit on a boat, in the the Great Barrier Reef, and dissect their relationship..SMDH!

As long as he doesn't tell her that he wants her to be his chum.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I got mixed up with a bad crowd"?? Oh for crying out loud Geoffrey. 

The oldest line in the book.

I watched some of Fartsa. What is funny is that the way they portray Russia in the 60's is that I thought Siberia still looked like the 1960's a few years ago when I was there. It's nice to see attractive Russian people on a tv show.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Did Erika and Adam only make out or have sex? I am confused. Either way, Steph Mc Booberson needs to get over it.

I think just made out a couple times.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Liberace’s yard sale? A second hand drag queen supply store? The muppet wardrobe?

I have never laughed out loud more than I have tonight, Liberaces yard sale is comedy gold!

• Love 9
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I cannot believe David Bowie’s estate allowed Walmart to use “Heroes” in their commercial about how they’re “there for us during this difficult time.”  My soul ugly-cries like Darcey each I see it.

I think he sold his catalog a long time ago. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I watched some of Fartsa. What is funny it that the way they portray Russia in the 60's is that I thought Siberia still looked like the 1960's a few years ago when I was there. It's nice to see attractive Russian people on a tv show.

Right? I loved the bright colors and the silliness and friendship of the main characters.  We're so accustomed to seeing Soviet Russia as dark and grim. 

• Love 5