Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MyVelouria said:

Okay, so let's call it now. The "fight"  between Andrei and Charlie and the big Kalani smackdown won't really be shown until next week's episode. 🙄

I wish there were a mad face to post!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is this a good time to tell you all that Love After Lock Up has a live chat? Friday nights, everyone. I have nothing better to do so......

I'll be there. 

Angie is so excited! I wonder if she scored "Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV"

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I confess that I am hard pressed to snark today. These people are so boring and yet so detestable, I can't even muster up the energy to dis them. Send help. I'm snark deficient! 

@Pepper Mostly you always bring great snark! 

• Love 12

This doctor enjoys being on TV. The new HW joining Real Houseives of Potomoc has an amazing resume - professor at Johns Hopkins and I keep wondering why she wants to join a HW show.

oh here comes Grangela’s Guilt trip. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This doctor enjoys being on TV. The new HW joining Real Houseives of Potomoc has an amazing resume - professor at Johns Hopkins and I keep wondering why she wants to join a HW show.

oh here comes Grangela’s Guilt trip. 

I know we saw her last week but Grangie's doc seems so familiar to me otherwise.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Abnormal bleeding but nothing causes it? Gmafb. My gyno told me if I bled after menopause to high tail it to his office.

Yeah, the doc glossed over the strange bleeding.

The fakeness of the baby talk is stupid, I am sure we all screamed at our tv's whenever this subject came up in the past, did either think it was really going to happen?

• Love 7

I love how Angela just gaslight Michael.  She knew from day 1 that having a kid was important to him.  But she kept insisting she can "tote" it. Now that she admits she can't tote it for health reasons (that were there 3 years ago. Don't lie to me Angela), she's setting ultimatums.

Well played Angie. Well played.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Toodleoo said:

I know we saw her last week but Grangie's doc seems so familiar to me otherwise.

She looks like a doctor in one of the commercials they show. I thought it was her at first.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Does anyone want to watch Smothered people watching Smothered? I can;t imagine the ratings for this are good and you know their snark is subpar

Crossover to some 90-Day couples, it will be hit!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Angela has a million conditions for marriage to Mykul. But he’s in the wrong for wanting a baby to be his condition? After Ang has been lying for multiple seasons about being able to have one?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Mikul.... Grangela is NOT HAVING A BABY WITH YOU EVER!!!!!!  Just get it thru that big head of yours!  Time for y'all to break up! Just do it!

I don't think she ever intended to have a baby, she sold Mike a bill of goods and is now using the Dr. To guilt him into marriage. She is vile

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I love how Angela just gaslight Michael.  She knew from day 1 that having a kid was important to him.  But she kept insisting she can "tote" it. Now that she admits she can't tote it for health reasons (that were there 3 years ago. Don't lie to me Angela), she's setting ultimatums.

Well played Angie. Well played.

Grangie is just a taller, female Big Ed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

I would like to thank all of you for being so awesome that I simply must come read/post here instead of doing squats during 90Day messes. 

Seriously, I hate squats.  And I love y'all.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15