Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I think that his little toe is still in the closet 

He still thinks everyone in Mexico is like his parents. Mexico has marriage equality and many gay friendly areas. He needs to take a chill pill.

• Love 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

We tried crickets in Mexico. Salty. 

My friend served me smoked crickets along with a pork dish, beans and tortillas. I had no idea what I was eating, just following how she was eating. She said she was surprised I ate the crickets too. Drank the rest of my beer right after that. Truthfully, they weren't bad. I thought it was some kind of crackling cause they were crispy and salty on top of the shredded pork.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

That Jesus statue looks like it was made out of papier mache.

By a middle-school art class. Full of kids who don't want to take art.

Mexicans do beautiful work with stone and concrete.  They are amazing builders.  Not being snarky.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

We tried crickets in Mexico. Salty. 

I had a cricket taco, it was good but I kept thinking "oh dear, I am eating crickets!"  I ate snails too but I was a bit drunky, chewy, bland but with good garlic butter it was edible.

OMG! Tim has to give a play by play to Myliza! She is never going to let it go!!!! Run Tim!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I thought he married that friend too.

There was something about how fertility clinics wouldn’t help gay couples back then, so it was on the DL. Maybe he said something about pretending to be married while at the clinic? I’d have to rewatch his first episode to be sure.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:I thought he married that friend too.

I think he said that IVF was only available to married couples so either they got married on paper or they lied and told the clinic they were married.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I hate to bring it up, but production asked that I do.  

Exactly. I'm sure she's sooooo sick of it and would like to smack him upside the head.

• Love 3
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

That backwards hat. That baseball undershirt. The way he plods about in that big lumberjack manner. 🤣 Oh, Jethro. 

LOL! I just expected him to yell something like “Whew Sigma Chi, bro!”

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I think he said that IVF was only available to married couples so either they got married on paper or they lied and told the clinic they were married.

Oh, good. Someone else has this memory. I’m not going senile, yet. 🙂

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Myleza is never going to let Tim forget this. Either break up with Cheatstick, or accept it and let it go! 

Yep, if you are unwilling to forgive and move on then break it off. This will poison the whole relationship 

• Love 11