Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Really just sick of the Yolanda bullshit storyline. She can't even bother to act in any realistic way when being blackmailed with nude photos of herself. She can't make it past baffled & slightly concerned. Don't tell me she wouldn't be hysterical. Any woman would be. Any person would be.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

He is a human lemur who gets paid to say  nonsensical drivel that faintly sounds uplifting to the desperately lonely and unhappy....

He knows about all their demons and insecurities and how to hit his target. Every time.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

He is a human lemur who gets paid to say  nonsensical drivel that faintly sounds uplifting to the desperately lonely and unhappy....

That should be how TLC introduces him from now on, not his age and hometown. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Now we don't know that! There might be some coaching going on during the fucking...(I just doubt it comes from him.)

Lol!  All talk and little action.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Really just sick of the Yolanda bullshit storyline. She can't even bother to act in any realistic way when being blackmailed with nude photos of herself. She can't make it past baffled & slightly concerned. Don't tell me she wouldn't be hysterical. Any woman would be. Any person would be.

She doesn’t have the acting chops.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

She lost me when she pretended that the accent was British.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16

agreed.  Watching the show Catfish is far more interesting.  Plus it has a tight set up, story and ending of some sort.   Yolanda is either painfully uninteresting or a terrible casting situation with this family.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

agreed.  Watching the show Catfish is far more interesting.  Plus it has a tight set up, story and ending of some sort.   Yolanda is either painfully uninteresting or a terrible casting situation with this family.

At least David's story is so pathetic it's just fun to laugh at it.

Yolanda is a waste of time.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Hubby walked in and said her, still? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What exactly is a relationship coach? Does this guy have any credentials or education or is he just a glorified Dear Abby?

I’ve been asking this since the jump. I’m good with people and could certainly coach them. I’m sure I have more credentials than Ass.

• Love 1

Yolanda must have blackmailed one of the producers of this show to get on  because this fake ass storyline is too lame for even Sharps.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I grew up in Saugus. Peabody was Saugus High's big football rival. (I was a hippie and wicked anti establishment so I did not do HS football though so we're good!)

I grew up in Melrose!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“Are you Nigerian...baby?” will always be in my top 3 of 90 Day lines. 

That and "YOU NEVER LOVED ME LIAR!" 

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

It's sad that her daughter is 10x smarter than her. 

A moderately complicated kitchen appliance is smarter than her. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

YoLa is so pathetic that her kids, her gfs,play along with her yammering on and on about The Williams and TLC production is spending money on a lunatic delusional woman who actually believes she is in a relationship with a voice on a phone.

She isn't as stupid as she plays...she is cashing TLC checks...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4