Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Coltee thinks he’s quite the ladies man doesn’t he?

His mommy must have told him he's hot shit every day of his life.  He is far too confident for what he actually is (dumpy, smarmy, physically repulsive, emotionally stunted).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)

Coltee is a frigging idiot.  When I've been in that situation when I was single I would stick with group of girls for the night because you know....increases the odds of a threesome.*

*never actually happened.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Off topic but it's Aseulu on so anyway....The Stand is coming to CBS All Access (whatever that is), I am excited to see it. Eric the hot vampire from True Blood is playing Randall Flagg. I have watched the 1994 miniseries twice and reread the unabridged longer version of the book ironically right before Covid broke out.

Sounds cool. Would like to see it, but I think CBS All Access is a subscription service. 😕

• Love 3
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I had all boys (4), so in order to work off that testosterone, I put them into sports. The first and last ones became jocks, the middle two didn't. I did it for my sanity too, being a single mother. It kept them out of trouble, and they're all good kids, so we happy.

Oldest super sweet but nerdy. Youngest super jockey but sweet. I only got lazy as they were teens and had their own minds

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltee is a frigging idiot.  When I've been in that situation when I was single I would stick with group of girls for the night because you know....increases the odds of a threeway.*

*never actually happened.

There IS enough of him to go around though...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She could work as an administrative assistant or receptionist. She could sell tickets at a movie theater. She acts like she's bed bound. She can walk with her boot. Jesus, a friend of mine at work tore her Achilles tendon and got one of those scooters. Tania is full of shit. 

Thank you.  Tania needs some actual big girl problems. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I had all boys (4), so in order to work off that testosterone, I put them into sports.

My daughter finally chose a sport and it is Rowing. 😫 LOL we live in Michigan where we have snow and maybe 3 nice months of weather a year so rowing wouldn't be my first choice. HA! But she is really motivated to do it so that is good.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

His mommy must have told him he's hot shit every day of his life.  He is far too confident for what he actually is (dumpy, smarmy, physically repulsive, emotionally stunted).

And the man boobs, and button mushroom genitalia He’s a catch

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

But my mom thinks I am cool....Milhouse reference

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

These friends smell blood and are in for the kill.

They hate him! Although, to be fair, Coltee is pretty easy to hate. Such a controlling asshole 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oldest super sweet but nerdy. Youngest super jockey but sweet. I only got lazy as they were teens and had their own minds

Boys? Never did I expect to only have boys. Now I feel that I understand men better than women, lol. The teen years with my last one about did me in.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Sounds cool. Would like to see it, but I think CBS All Access is a subscription service. 😕

It is. I have it just for the new Star Treks. The version with ads is about 5.99 a month. Which is cheap for me, because it’s the only streaming service I have, but I know it adds up for people who have multiple services.

• Love 1

I wouldn’t necessarily say I feel sorry for Kalani, but I feel like it’s starting to dawn on her that she can do so much better.  Asuelu is an overgrown child.  (As for your “alone time,” please pick up some snug-size condoms on the way home!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True, I do have a good job. But I'm lazy as fuck. 

I do see your point, though. Its fine to be unconventional and free spirited, but when you have a kid you do have to at least get them to school and cram some food into them once in a while. (My son used to go up to people in the park when he was little, and ask for some of their snacks. I'd laugh and say "I fed him yesterday". I got side eyed a lot).

😂 We would have been mom pals, 100%. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I started off as a shitty husband and I was out with friends most weekends.  I had no idea how to be married, I thought it was like college with a girlfriend who lived in the house.🤨

My husband started out that way. One day a friend was lamenting her husband was like that and asked what made mine change. I really couldn't think back to when or why, so I asked him. He told me that one day I told him he was no longer a bachelor and had a family, and couldn't continue on as if he didn't. It must have been a gradual change! 😊

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, kacesq said:

She has health insurance that wouldn’t be good outside of CT?

Yeah could be a Medicaid plan or a state Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare") plan whose network is limited to doctors in the state (I work in health policy). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5