Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I guess that's good news that Deavan learned about birth control! She's doing better than Kaylani

No raw dogging for her, she's not a slut person!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Deavan is a downer. Does she ever smile? What a dud. 

Spoiler

I watched her on youtube explaining the whole story about her aunt trying to sell her in sex slavery.  What a story!

• Love 2

Practically everything I know about South Korea I learned from watching "M*A*S*H." I remember there was one episode about a child who was half Korean and half American who had been abandoned. The baby was placed in the care of a monastery because children of mixed races were shunned and and treated horribly. I'm hoping that 70 years later that's not true any more. 

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, dying rat said:

A house by 30...?!! Shit I'm behind 😂😂😂

I'm 45 and I love being a renter. Yard work is the worst. And having to pay for things like a new roof.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

How much money does she have to back and forth to Korea?

Bet she has an OnlyFans account.

Just now, Bees52 said:

Yazan, you should listen to those comments. She is not compatible.

Yazan wants to sow some wild oats, if you know what I mean. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I get that he doesn't want to marry a relative. Understandable (at least from my culture).

But from what we've seen, proving to his family that Brittany in a 'nice girl' is not going to be easy...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Practically everything I know about South Korea I learned from watching "M*A*S*H." I remember there was one episode about a child who was half Korean and half American who had been abandoned. The baby was placed in the care of a monastery because children of mixed races were shunned and and treated horribly. I'm hoping that 70 years later that's not true any more. 

Japan, Korea, Vietnam--all of them had a legacy of mixed race children left behind by American GI's. Life wasn't very pleasant for any of them. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK his brother makes sense (and he's cuter too).

Again, the voice of reason speaks and advice is ignored. I think I may have BINGO soon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I can't believe Deavan just told the world that her man has a very small member.  We really didn't need to know.  

Larissa basically said that about Coltee last night

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Uh, I’m pretty sure Brittany never said she wanted to convert.

I think she didn’t tell him she didn’t want to either.   So he assumed since she didn’t say no, then she was okay with converting.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

I get that he doesn't want to marry a relative. Understandable (at least from my culture).

But from what we've seen, proving to his family that Brittany in a 'nice girl' is not going to be easy...

Because she may be many things, but "nice girl" isn't one of them. 

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She might have said it to Yazan. We know better.

Whenever they video-chatted and he brought it up she'd change the subject. She's never gonna convert.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Rebecca Romijn has done lots, including The Librarians, Ugly Betty, Star Trek Discovery, and will be #1 on the new Trek show.

I miss The Librarians. That was such a fun series!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I have a house and I kind of hate it.  Everything makes me nervous as a homeowner (with not partner living here to share in the stress).  Everything is going to break at any moment, I know it.  I don't think I'm going to buy a house ever again.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

These men have great hair. Great. I’m digging it.

I was going to say the same thing. It feels so 80s and Duran-Duran/Spandau Ballet.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Japan, Korea, Vietnam--all of them had a legacy of mixed race children left behind by American GI's. Life wasn't very pleasant for any of them. 

I don't know about the other nations, but in Japan the George Floyd protests have led to demonstrations about the civil rights of other races in Japan.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because she may be many things, but "nice girl" isn't one of them. 

She could be a nice girl - but in the old days there were "nice" girls and "good" girls....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2