Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yara hasn’t had her period because she’s breast feeding, maybe? She’s not stupid enough to have another baby with a husband who is away for months at a time, is she?

I don’t believe she’s pregnant.   Something said so everyone will tune in next week. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They should move down to that retirement town The Villages in Florida. Orgies every night of the week. 

My mother in law lives there!!!  And no, I have never heard of orgies (not that she runs in that crowd) but there is a high STD rate.  She does not run in that crowd either, lol.  It is actually a very beautiful development.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

This is one of the main reasons why Shaun Robinson sucks. She doesn't really ask the questions we want to hear. I feel like Andy Cohen could be a better host for the Tell Alls.

He would be awesome. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She will only accept a wife that she won't have jealousy for and won't compete with her.

Trish and Mike know that you love a mom in one way and a wife in another way, right?  RIGHT?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My mother in law lives there!!!  And no, I have never heard of orgies (not that she runs in that crowd) but there is a high STD rate.  She does not run in that crowd either, lol.  It is actually a very beautiful development.

That you know of lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Natalie is garden variety crazy. Mike, on the other hand, is a cruel, manipulative, gaslighting, emotionally abusive prick. I don't care how crazy Natalie is. She does not deserve the pasting she's getting. 

Thank you.  I am not a fan of Natalie in any way shape or form for reasons that are well know.  But when Juliana muttered "Go back to country" or whatever and Jovi piped in I was like "Oh my God you assholes."  I wanted Natalie to stand up and ask, "Am I contractually obligated to stay?  Will I be fined?  No?  Peace out ombres!"

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

That you know of lol. 

Oh trust me - she is NOT that way.  No one has or ever will sleep in a home/domicile that she owns without a marriage license.  Plus, she is a widow who lost her VERY devoted hubby a few years back and had zero interest in dating or.....anything else, lol.  When someone (not me) brought up the STD thing she got really offended.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
31 minutes ago, Gobi said:

GET RID OF ANGELA NOW!

We need to write a petition.

Don’t we say this after every Tell All? I remember being so incensed when she  was so outrageous that everyone refused to film with her that I swore I’d never watch again unless they got rid of her. Yet, she and I are both back year after year 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Don’t we say this after every Tell All? I remember being so incensed when she  was so outrageous that everyone refused to film with her that I swore I’d never watch again unless they got rid of her. Yet, she and I are both back year after year 

We are in an abusive relationship with grange

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

2 for 1 special. 

At the Dollar General.

Why do ladies (and I guess some men) who have WLS seem to automatically think they look good in EVERYTHING?   YA DON'T!  Learn to dress for your body shape and it will shave twenty more pounds off you.  I am glad she looked like a wrinkly Red Delicious strutting around with her wrinkly smoky face with shitty teeth.  Made her look more laughable.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Now momma has Mike all to herself….she loves it

That smug smile of hers makes me want to knock her to Timbuktu. I absolutely believe she is the liar. She is constantly accusing Natalie of all sorts of off the wall stuff as if it's a fact.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I know they are supposed to be good at bra fitting, but they (especially Molly) usually look tacky so I don't know if I would trust their opinions.

OMG I can't stand their cackling or their voices, I would end up strangling them with the bra!

26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Did I tune into Jerry Springer by mistake? Or women’s wrestling? Roller derby? 

8936D726-056E-47B1-AAAA-D101679A949A.jpeg

Shocking how supportive Skyla is of Angry, but I guess it's here gravy train errrrr trainwreck!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ugh! Re-watching the Tell All Part 1 due to missing most of it thanks to family stopping by for a visit. They left after midnight! I enjoyed catching up with them, but missed all the good live snark!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Did I tune into Jerry Springer by mistake? Or women’s wrestling? Roller derby? 

8936D726-056E-47B1-AAAA-D101679A949A.jpeg

Edited 2 hours ago by magemaud

Too bad this photo didn't include the side-boob bruises and ALL the wrinkled/sagging skin.  Also, loose skin because of reduced back fat.  This human is the epitome of TRASH ... and she has fans here, in cyberspace, and back on the stage with her.  EGAD!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

Ugh! Re-watching the Tell All Part 1 due to missing most of it thanks to family stopping by for a visit. They left after midnight! I enjoyed catching up with them, but missed all the good live snark!

🚨🚨🚨Reminder to all snarkers: Lock the doors, pull down the shades and turn off all lights on Sunday nights at 8pm Eastern.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am glad she looked like a wrinkly Red Delicious strutting around with her wrinkly smoky face with shitty teeth.  Made her look more laughable.

Hope these additions are acceptable:

I am glad she looked like a wrinkly, flabby, saggy stale Red Delicious strutting around with her wrinkly smoky face with shitty teeth.  Made her look more laughable.

How many times did Angela scream FOR MY HEALTH, FOR MY HEALTH ... and then jam a cigarette into her piehole the moment she got outside?

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

🚨🚨🚨Reminder to all snarkers: Lock the doors, pull down the shades and turn off all lights on Sunday nights at 8pm Eastern.

But then they call, so..... 😞

On the Tell Too Much:

Oh, man, that was some display from Angela. She was beyond rude to Michael's aunt. They can stop inviting her to reunions, Imo. All she does is act up.  I was happy he got pissed at her for flirting with the boob doctor.

I hope Brandon and Julia do start having kids, for Ron and Betty's sake, but still live a good ways away.

Tiffany and Ronald.... I bet she's having gastric by-pass surgery not to look sexy for her husband or for her health, (like Angela claims she did) but to show off the rest of her tattoos. Right now, all we see are those two poor birds trying to escape her chest via her shoulders.

Mike and the Mother-in-law-from-hell Trish...  I think I finally see why she ran to her friend Juliana, and then all the way to Florida... That tag team is hard to take. 

Looking forward to more drama (and maybe more fighting from Andrei and Charlie!) next week. See y'all then. ✌️

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Reminder to all snarkers: Lock the doors, pull down the shades and turn off all lights on Sunday nights at 8pm Eastern

I’ve found razor wire is a great deterrent 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12

"I can't think of any time in my life, or the life of anyone I've ever known or heard of, where a woman got so mad that she flashed his breasts and walked off in anger." Whitney Thore did that this past year on camera. Kalani is almost twice as big as Tiff. She could use the WLS too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I just can't with the ex show. It takes far too long for anything to happen. 

I avoid watching that ex show. It's too trashy for me.

12 hours ago, renatae said:

That smug smile of hers makes me want to knock her to Timbuktu. I absolutely believe she is the liar. She is constantly accusing Natalie of all sorts of off the wall stuff as if it's a fact.

Trish is a mean, hateful, and poisonous witch. She has been nothing but nasty to Natalie.

13 hours ago, nytonc said:

A petition to either can her disgusting ass OR watch Grange and Chucklefuck Jr slug it out? 

A petition to ban her from appearing on TV! She is way too inappropriate for TV.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Trackdawg said:
14 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Trish and Mike know that you love a mom in one way and a wife in another way, right?  RIGHT?  

giphy.gif

Every time I see this scene all I can think of is: image.png.8d055a01998f5ac2644ec4fa8228309c.png

• LOL 8
21 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Did you see Jovi pull a dollar out of his pocket to tip her?

I wonder if he shoved the dollar bill into the waistband of Grangela's granny panties?

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 10
35 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I wonder if he shoved the dollar bill into the waistband of Grangela's granny panties?

Do you mind if I play around, FloatingBison?

I wonder if he shoved the dollar bill into the waistband of Grangela's granny panties Depends?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, winsomeone said:

"I can't think of any time in my life, or the life of anyone I've ever known or heard of, where a woman got so mad that she flashed his breasts and walked off in anger."

And what's the point??  Angela should have flashed those "before" limp, sagging, pathetic boobs!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Tiffany and Ronald.... I bet she's having gastric by-pass surgery not to look sexy for her husband or for her health, (like Angela claims she did) but to show off the rest of her tattoos. Right now, all we see are those two poor birds trying to escape her chest via her shoulders.

Ummm...current tattoos are NOT going to be pretty if she loses enough weight.  There will be loose/hanging skin--she'll WANT that removed.  Tattoos will be misshapen, sliced and diced.  

• Love 5
On 8/15/2021 at 8:26 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nuttie is insufferable. She doesn’t know what she wants. And what happened to her strong maternal desire for a baby?

I strongly suspect her Baby Fever in the Ukraine was to ensure Mike brought her to the US. Once she got here, there was no need to broach the subject again. 

• Love 5
On 8/16/2021 at 9:32 AM, winsomeone said:

"I can't think of any time in my life, or the life of anyone I've ever known or heard of, where a woman got so mad that she flashed his breasts and walked off in anger." Whitney Thore did that this past year on camera. Kalani is almost twice as big as Tiff. She could use the WLS too.

It happens all the time on Jerry Springer, LOL!

Why Angela decided to flash is nuts, clearly between her unflattering jumpsuit and her boobs she has only studied herself from the front, never the side or back, she is delusional if she thinks all she needed was a new pair of boobs and she would be the sexiest thing on TV.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

she is delusional if she thinks all she needed was a new pair of boobs and she would be the sexiest thing on TV.  

Do you suppose she has been DELUSIONAL for at least 40 years?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

It happens all the time on Jerry Springer, LOL!

Why Angela decided to flash is nuts, clearly between her unflattering jumpsuit and her boobs she has only studied herself from the front, never the side or back, she is delusional if she thinks all she needed was a new pair of boobs and she would be the sexiest thing on TV.  

Just when I think she couldn't become grosser and more insufferable, she goes and flashes her boobs in public. Angela is disgusting.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m waiting for trash round 2 to start….my husband ran away lol

smart man.

Very hot here in Southern Ontario. Let's go for round 2. At least we won't see anymore ugly breasts.

• Love 8