Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

So Ron and Betty are now trying to bribe Brandon with a down payment? These two have a very unhealthy attachment to their kid. It’s gross.

I hope nothing happens to Ron because it he goes Julia will need a crowbar to get her out of their marriage, I can hear it now, Brandon saying 'c'mon, just let her spend the night, she is lonely," and then Betty would never leave their house.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Brandon crying over Ron’s STD makes me want to punch him in the face. 👊🏻

I always laugh like a hyena when you pipe up, @Mr. Miner

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Raging Ron's health issues are another manipulation tactic to keep Brandon home.

Agreed. 

And he wants Julia to bring him his "pills" in a sexy nurse outfit. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Geez had an Amazon delivery then dropped my laptop on my remote lol lost the channel finally got back, so behind now.  I am starting to kind of like Brandon's parents in a show where I mostly don't like any of them.....ducking and running to my room now

Edited by endure
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Raging Ron's health issues are another manipulation tactic to keep Brandon home.

They are emotional vampires…Ronis sick….I am old…we need help. Fucking hire someone and let Julia and Brandon live their lives.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I hope nothing happens to Ron because it he goes Julia will need a crowbar to get her out of their marriage, I can hear it now, Brandon saying 'c'mon, just let her spend the night, she is lonely," and then Betty would never leave their house.

That night will be on the farm.  And, Julia will never, ever leave it.  She'll be waiting more eagerly for doomsday than Betty.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Are they really going to pile on Natalie again, this time with Momma Mullet?  

I would divorce Mike for just that, I would hope my husband would not let anyone do that to me...oh wait, now I remember why I am on husband number two!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Are they really going to pile on Natalie again, this time with Momma Mullet?  

I’m here for it.  I really can’t stand either of them.  I don’t think he’s paying her off, I think he’s probably legally obligated to pay for her as part  of the immigration process.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I’m here for it.  I really can’t stand either of them.  I don’t think he’s lather off, I think he’s probably legally obligated to pay for her as part  of the immigration process.

couldn't happen to a nicer doucheweasel. . .  I'm on board for everything bad that happens to Mike now and in the future.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

So Grangie claims to have had the breast augmentation about a week ago.  Did she get the tittie tattoo before or after that surgery??  Was it there before the reduction?

She’s had it for a while 

F63899A6-C941-4E29-824A-5F7858643869.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 1