Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

I think it’s unfair that Angela keeps pressuring Skyla for him an egg. I wonder why Scottie isn’t an option.

Because Scottie can't be on the show.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, is Angie sick? She's been on screen for 10 minutes and hasn't cackled or said something insanely, horribly crass. 

She appears to have some new teeth that are causing a problem with her speech. 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, is Angie sick? She's been on screen for 10 minutes and hasn't cackled or said something insanely, horribly crass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I think it’s unfair that Angela keeps pressuring Skyla for him an egg. I wonder why Scottie isn’t an option.

4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Back in June I heard a woman around Angela's age in South Africa had 10 babies at the same time.

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Who would want a prison egg?

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Angela never, ever, EVER, thought about having Mykul's baby. She totally psyched his goofy ass. And he believed her.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I love how the Doctor keeps saying ‘advanced age’. Just say it’s doubtful AF because you are older than dirt. 

Yeah, Angela is far from Hallie Berry or Janet Jackson or their money to make it happen, but she never wanted it to happen.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I love how the Doctor keeps saying ‘advanced age’. Just say it’s doubtful AF because you are older than dirt. 

Look Angela, to be brutally honest your uterus shriveled up and died at least 10 years ago. Now how about we give you a pap and mammogram? We accept Medicare 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, tvrox said:

She said she's 55!! But the show screen shot thing said 54! I'm sure she's even older. 

Her 'turkey gobble' and striated arms/face say 62 at the very minimum. I'm a fairly beat up 59 who has had a lot of DHEA eaten up by stress, and I look years younger than Grangie. 

• Love 9

Angela is opening it up so she can play the victim that "Michael dumped her because she can't have a baby" so he can be the bad guy when in reality....now that she got her "makeover" she thinks she is hot to trot and wants to dump Michael. She sat there and promised his mom and family she would have a baby. This bitch. I hope TLC doesn't keep hiring her but they seem to love her because she has no shame and is good for ratings.

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Scottie is probably busy having inappropriate relationships with her eggs. 

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

It would be a fair trade since Angela is probably guardian to Scottie’s kids.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Back in June I heard a woman around Angela's age in South Africa had 10 babies at the same time.

That story was fake.    The woman is a well known liar. 

So that guy breaking them up was part of the crew?   I wish he let them roll in the pool.   Then hold Charlie under for a while. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Yeah, Angela is far from Hallie Berry or Janet Jackson or their money to make it happen, but she never wanted it to happen.

I still think some of those celebrities fake pregnancies when in reality they use a surrogate.

• Love 6