Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And condoms in my suitcase. 

I love how he thinks he's the injured party. He thought Rose was poor enough and desperate enough to put up with his shit. Surprise, asshole. 

A girl living in extreme poverty and she wouldn’t  put up with egg for a better life. That’s got to feel good aye Eddie?

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I feel like I'v been here the whole time! I know all of y'all "voices"...some going back to the TWoP days!

Well, considering my name, you might.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Big Ed still thinks there is a chance.  

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, she just needs to calm down. She was very calm. And very sure of herself. I'm so proud of her!

Such an ego, he can't believe this happened. He even mentioned the RING!! How did she not stop and realize what a prize she was throwing away???!!

A toast to Rose!!

• Love 10
Just now, Arynm said:

Well done Rose! TLC had better pay to change her flight so she can get home without involving Ed. I hope she sticks to her guns, he doesn't deserve her

Yeah, he was a shit to her but honestly, I could not listen to her voice for long.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey kids, been checking out petfinder for a new dog since I miss my old dog so much and I need you to talk me out of it.

I can’t because I’ve been thinking about it too.  I lost my Weimaraner a year or so ago and I miss her so.

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ash probably peeped in Avery’s window all night.

Can you even imagine glancing out the window and seeing Ash’s giant bugeyes staring in at you?! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Ed just could not see the enormity of his lie of omission.  Rose didn’t say it, but the fact that she slept with him probably made it worse.   If he had been up front, maybe there could have been conversation, but all he did was lie to snd insult her.  

He will never get that he is the author of his own downfall,   

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t because I’ve been thinking about it too.  I lost my Weimaraner a year or so ago and I miss her so.

I had a Weimie and a Viszla growing up. Great dogs.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I hate Ed more than I hate BGV.

I hope he realizes he is hated more than Lisa.

I'm right there with you. She's the way she is and you know what to expect with her. He's trying to create this persona as being a nice guy which makes him even more hateable.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Such an ego, he can't believe this happened. He even mentioned the RING!! How did she not stop and realize what a prize she was throwing away???!!

SNL referred to Big Egg as a hedgehog and now I cannot think of him any other way.  Even Rose can say no to that hedgehog and I bet she has other men on line so I am sure Rose will be fine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I hate Ed more than I hate BGV.

I hope he realizes he is hated more than Lisa.

Oh, I meant to tell y'all-- I was watching the local news and they did a little feature on how you could get a celebrity message for your mother for Mother's Day. One of the "celebrities" was ED! How much would you have to hate your mother to have him send her a message??

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Does ANYONE know what LOVE IS?  Avery is a ditz.. and Ash definitely has Graves disease (which means nothing) but the fact that miss 'know it all" doesn't see it.. says it all

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, considering my name, you might.

I miss the old TWOPer days and the "Trading Places" boards. The good old days...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I meant to tell y'all-- I was watching the local news and they did a little feature on how you could get a celebrity message for your mother for Mother's Day. One of the "celebrities" was ED! How much would you have to hate your mother to have him send her a message??

LOLLLLLLLL “Mayo for Mom!” or “Big Toe here to deliver your gift card for a pedicture!”

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And all the King's horses and all the King's men, couldn't put Big Egg back together again.

He's pretty durable though. Found his film debut, under the stage name "Joe" : 

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I doubt that he's even discussed it with Sian.

Like hell if he did. He was just giving Avery lip service. Sian would never let Raj go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I love that both Ed and Geoffrey thought these women would be so desperate to get to America they’d put up with them. Good for these women for walking away.

• Love 20