Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

"Asshole" doesn't begin to touch Geoffrey. It was a master class in self-pity and guilt tripping. Loathsome (thus also a perfect segue into Ash). Good for you, Varya!! And her purple mascara gives me life. She is such a cutie. She can do so much better than this creep.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, didgeridoo music, kangaroos; must be Australia. 

She's trying to destroy you? Oh Jesus, someone hand Ash his teething ring. 

I’ve forgotten what they are even arguing about! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Can someone give Avery Erika's number? They could have a lot of fun together, I think.

Oh, that Avery!   for a minute, I was thinking the Avery with Omar.   I don't think my brain is working during this quarantine era.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So, Siam and Taj live 3 hours away?   So just how much time does he spend with his son?    Sure, Sian will be fine with her son moving to America without her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Ash must live close to the edge to be pushed over it by a little ego bruising. Fragile and needs some mothering. "You're heartless." SAY SOMETHING! SAY YOU LOVE ME!! 

Oy, this baby-man is so needy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys, Avery is  trying to destroy Ash 

She's just a barracuda and a castrating bitch, right Ash? 

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Avery must be on her period, amirite, Ash?

LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

"Asshole" doesn't begin to touch Geoffrey. It was a master class in self-pity and guilt tripping. Loathsome (thus also a perfect segue into Ash). Good for you, Varya!! And her purple mascara gives me life. She is such a cutie. She can do so much better than this creep.  

Dinyell could do better than nips

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hahahahaha telling her she's selfish for wanting her own room, then accusing her for not wanting to fix things. Just tell her that you wanted make up sex, Ash. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

It’s cold and gloomy in my state but the kids dropped off lots of goodies and I have some good wine to cheer me up.  

It appears it's cold and gloomy in many places.  Think I'll go turn on my space heater (no heat in my apt. in May) and get some wine.

• Love 5

Now she's "breaking trust". Ash is a DRAMA QUEEN. He's worse than a 13 year old girl. 

Avery is walking on eggshells, trying to keep him on a slow burn so she can make her escape unscathed. 

I would laugh and laugh if she checks out of the hotel and hightails it to the airport, changes her number and blocks him on all her social media.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

We need the Scarlett O'Hara curtain dress.

Someone posted a great COVID video based on GWTW complete with the curtain dress that gave the contemporary Scarlett the appropriate social distancing during her visit to COSTCO.  It was hilarious.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Steph: “Hi Mom, this is my bisexual girlfriend Erika.”

Mom: “Are those avocados hanging from her ears?”

Erika: “Why don’t you order some fried rice Mother Steph!” 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ash is going to see Taj and get some sex from Sian since he believes Avery is “withholding” and he deserves to get laid.

This is why we need the vomit reaction emoji...

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ash has gotten scary. Avery, you didn't need to ask him "Is that okay?" about a night on your own...She's picked up that he's nuts. But for the Sharp contract she should have walked out of there pronto and gotten on the first flight out . But I wouldn't have gone there in the first place--"breaking up" (if that's the phrase when you haven't even met someone in person) 3 times in 9 months tells you something. I wonder if Ash is a pathological narcissist who takes any hint of questioning or criticism as an attack. What is his career again?

His poor family. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey kids, been checking out petfinder for a new dog since I miss my old dog so much and I need you to talk me out of it.

Get a Westie.

• Love 4