Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

What? No diamonds or an expensive bag?

Jewelry can get lost and bags go out of style. A nice ass, though...

Pretty sure the shoes were recalled a month later.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay, I'm done for real guys. This is boring. I'll see you all next week for the Tell All! Hopefully, that'll be fun! Cannot wait! Peace out.

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I deserve a push gift for watching this. Night all.

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Well goodnight peeps. See you next week for the tell nothing.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

All right, guys. I'm out. See you all next week! I'm getting my second COVID shot on Tuesday and I'm glad Wednesday is my day off in case I have side effects.

Yeah, since I don't get to watch the episode for another 5 or 6 hours, even my indefatigable attention span is waning. See y'all next week for the Smell-All!

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Way to hang in for the last hour peeps!  See you all next week for the Tell Nothing.  

Have a great night!!

4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m out. Have a good week everyone. 

4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good evening all! Just popped to wish everyone a happy Easter!

Oh man, I missed the whole episode, and all of you! 😖

But I enjoyed a great dinner with family. Just a few cousins. So it all balances out.

❤️✌️

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

OK Have a great wleek - see you for the Tell off...

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

See everyone for the tell all.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What the hell is a push gift? Push gifts? Gender reveal parties? So many new things

Oh yes, it’s required now that you have a gender reveal party, go on a “baby moon” and the new father gives his wife a “push present” for her hard work. And no more only having a shower for your first baby. Now you have a “sprinkle” for subsequent babies. 

I’m so relieved my daughter didn’t want any of these things! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Oh yes, it’s required now that you have a gender reveal party, go on a “baby moon” and the new father gives his wife a “push present” for her hard work. And no more only having a shower for your first baby. Now you have a “sprinkle” for subsequent babies. 

I’m so relieved my daughter didn’t want any of these things! 

aka a gift grab

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

All right, guys. I'm out. See you all next week! I'm getting my second COVID shot on Tuesday and I'm glad Wednesday is my day off in case I have side effects.

Good luck! I felt like trap after second. For about two days. Then someone told me their doctor said to drink extra water and try extra vitamin d and zinc. Please check with your doctor(s) first!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No.   Plus, I don't know when they filmed this, but South Africa has had some serious lockdowns, and closed borders.   S.A. home of the SA Variant.    From the trailer, it looks like Mama A. attacks Kalani.   I do love a nice butt kicking, and my money's on Kalani.   Remember even though they chopped the Honey Boo Boo show off, they have the same people on the Mama J. show.   

I'm surprised the film crew, and Jovi were allowed in the hospital for the delivery, and filming, even though it looks like they just set up a camera.   Poor Yara, when Jovi said 10 meters dilated I did have to laugh at him.  

Good for Yara, baby looks good, and Yara looks better already.   

10 meters, ha! Yara wishes. 

That was terrible name for baby. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

try reading the book, really creepy

I liked the sequel, "The Testaments," too. It was just published a couple of years ago and I thought it did the original story justice. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

They could call it the "Pre-Epidural  'IHateYouYouSOBYouDidThisToMe' Pain" present. 

I keed, I keed!

Having worked L&D, we did have some mothers who felt that way during delivery, sadly enough.

• Love 5

I can't imagine moving from a nice village in France to Yuckville California to eat lunch with the unhealthiest looking family. Andrew looks like he hasn't washed or combed his hair properly in weeks.  If you are going to have a center part, make it straight. Amira's house looked nice, no poverty situation. I'm relieved that she came to her senses. Andrew and his family are gross. I still think something is wrong in Amira's brain to have even considered this situation.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, christmaslights said:

I can't imagine moving from a nice village in France to Yuckville California to eat lunch with the unhealthiest looking family. Andrew looks like he hasn't washed or combed his hair properly in weeks.  If you are going to have a center part, make it straight. Amira's house looked nice, no poverty situation. I'm relieved that she came to her senses. Andrew and his family are gross. I still think something is wrong in Amira's brain to have even considered this situation.

He would have been dumped after he did nothing to help me out in Mexican detainment.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Arynm said:

My husband and I are obsessed with this show! We have only seen 3 so far. I cry everytime the judge cries.

I absolutely love it. Keith is a dear. 

10 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Myla Vox.

AAAAANNNNNNND we have come full circle!

9 hours ago, mmecorday said:

I had my second on Thursday, and I was achy and feverish the next day, but I was fine by Saturday. My son told me beforehand "Make sure you have plenty of soup!" which was very good advice. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, charmed1 said:

At least greasy Andrew changed out of that too-small black polyester shirt he always wears that makes him look like a Glad force-flex trash bag.

Okay, I need to get to work but damn, you guys make me laugh OUT LOUD!  Andrew, as I stated earlier, you are approaching, and perhaps overcoming, levels of being an asshole over the likes of Ed, Geoffrey, Colt, Eric,  and Mark.  That is really saying something.  Wash your hair and trim your beard.

I would never put my kids in her daycare, as I have stated before, as they would learn that is how a man acts and speak with her lisp.

My hubby sports a short beard and trimming it is a top priority.

13 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Or leaving her locked up in Mexico while he filled his gross face with burgers 

And riding a jet ski, drinking wine, getting a massage, strolling on the beach and pondering why he is being treated so poorly.  

13 hours ago, Meowwww said:

The way he’s chewing really bugs me. 

Everything about him bugs me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, kacesq said:
13 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So my son got into u of Michigan, they want $66,000 for out of state tuition. I fell off my chair

OMG. I don’t know what I’m going to do when my son is ready to go...

Ack!!!! the tuition at Duke when my daughter was there in 06 was about $35k and room/board  was another $15k.   I thought that was bad.  Congratulations to your son!!  if U of Mich is like UVa or Wm and Mary, it is hard for out of staters to get in.

He may get a lot of financial help from the school.  After the acceptance letter came,  we got letters from the fin aid office which started off suggesting a mix of grants and loans, then it was grants only, then it was a scholarship for full tuition

For some reason I didn't set the dvr to record this so I had to record the re-run at midnight.  I have yet to watch the first half of it.  I can't wait to see the Vegas wedding and the one at Trailer Heaven in Sequim.   

Like Mrs. Soames whom I played  the first time I was in "Our Town," I always cry at weddings so I guess I will bring out the kleenex.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, kacesq said:

Does TLC ever cancel a show? I feel like every show gets 10 seasons st least.

is Ronald Ma Boy even in the states yet?

All my Xenu prayers have been answered! Refrigerator thief is back. Let there be a Biloxi  or Atlantic City gambling special

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I want to kill Amira and steal her body 😂 

Yes, in that red dress going back into her childhood home her figure looked fantastic.  Thank god she didn’t come to the US and that scum bag.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Serious question: Did Andrew and Amira ever meet in person? I can’t remember.

I thought they went on a vacation together - but I am trying to burn him out of my mind.  They met in Las Vegas.  He proposed after three days.

2 hours ago, Twopper said:

He may get a lot of financial help from the school.

My younger son got top grades in school and is about to graduate from a very affordable state university with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and is about to become a real life rocket scientist, lol!!!  (He was switched at birth.....ssshhhh!)  He got lots of aid and grants, and yes a few loans too.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, christmaslights said:

OK Jovi obviously doesn't drive. How many DUI's does that take in Louisiana?

However many Jovi got, that's how many it took.  According to the internet, it was at least 3 within 10 years:

"In Louisiana, a drinking and driving charge is considered a felony when the offender has at least 2 previous DWI convictions within 10 years. A 1st DWI and 2nd DWI are misdemeanor crimes. A 3rd DWI, 4th or subsequent 4th DWI are all felonies with enhanced penalties upon conviction."

• Useful 1
On 4/4/2021 at 10:42 PM, Frozendiva said:

He would have been dumped after he did nothing to help me out in Mexican detainment.

no frozendiva, you would have never had a second FaceTime. I doubt you would entertain a first. He's like a bloated slimy slug you find under a log, and his horrible personality and overall appearance makes Colte look like George Clooney in comparison.

• LOL 7
On 4/4/2021 at 5:59 PM, TazDevil said:

Uncle Cousin Beau wearing all white, trying to upstage Nutalie on her big day...

and he grew some boobies too!

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

is itb known or sure jovi can't drive due to dwi's?

I'm wondering if he doesn't drive because he doesn't want a car. Maintaining one in NOLA might be pricey. And I think he was doing a lot of travel when he was dating Yara. So, maybe it didn't make sense to buy a car he only drove once or twice a year . . . 

• Love 3