Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I got mine at the VA so i think that made it a bit easier for me than for others.

They opened the convention center here and are giving 10,000 vaccines a day. So thankful I got in on Thursday, get my second dose April 1. It was quite an experience, so well organized and upbeat.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He (Harris) treats me like a queen". It's easy to treat her since she pays for everything!

Except that she was doing the same with 27 year old Fiancée and he was a jerk to her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Harris is better looking than Ryan IMO.....  he’s working hard for that green card !

attention Yara! 📢 Novi is allllllllways Drunk 🍺 🍻 🍺 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 3/7/2021 at 8:47 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Off topic but at the end of the month I will be in Mystic Conn. for a day and I found a restaurant I'd like to try, read a TripAdvisor review and found out that Tania (of Syngin of Tania) works there!  Now I have to go to that restaurant.   What ever happened to her herbal witch doctor career?

Which restaurant? Pre COVID times, my friend who lives in Hartford CT and I would meet halfway in Mystic for lunch every so often.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m here Snarkers! I need some relief from my life, which I can’t seem to get a grip on. I’m making mistakes at work, I can’t keep up with my laundry and dishes, I am exhausted all the time. Ugh. 

I am happy to be here snarking with you. And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week. 

Stephanie with her jacked up pigtails and she’s high on pills and booze. 

Don't be too hard on yourself. A year into the pandemic, we are all struggling. Hang in there! 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m here Snarkers! I need some relief from my life, which I can’t seem to get a grip on. I’m making mistakes at work, I can’t keep up with my laundry and dishes, I am exhausted all the time. Ugh. 

I’m sorry, I’ve been feeling the same lately.  Hang in there.  

• Love 8
Just now, Arynm said:

That Harris knows how to pour a glass of wine! That is a vacation pour, not a home on the couch pour. He can pour my vacation wine anytime!

I devoutly hope that "pour my vacation wine" is not a cute euphemism for, well, for anything. 

Just now, Coltee Gal said:

OMG. Stephanie looks rough. Harris looks like a predator with a prey in pouncing range. 

Right? She's like a wounded impala and he's a hungry hyena. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Floatingbison, you need to bring home some flowers for Mrs. FB. She’s a keeper.

That's a great idea.  I'll send flowers to her at her school for Tuesday.

She set the whole thing up for me... she made the appointment, made sure I knew the magic phrase which they wanted to hear:  multigenerational...  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Gobi said:

"Psychic, psychic on the phone, is Harris the one that I should bone?"

She should find a more objective psychic and not some friend who tells her what she wants to hear. See what the relationship does before even thinking of a psychic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

She should find a more objective psychic and not some friend who tells her what she wants to hear. See what the relationship does before even thinking of a psychic.

Stephanie's friend is psychic like I'm the Queen of Romania. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I am happy to be here snarking with you. And for anyone interested, New Intervention starts tomorrow and new Hoarders starts next week. 

Stephanie with her jacked up pigtails and she’s high on pills and booze. 

I've been feeling the same way lately. I'm all burned out. Luckily, I can have fun and snark with you guys!

• Love 7