Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, mmecorday said:

@Auntie Anxiety, yesterday at the vineyard was rough! It's been a long, long time since I've spent 8 hours on my feet. Today was better. My feet are aching and my back isn't very happy right now, but I feel better about things today. Thanks for asking! :)

Were you working or drinking standing up? LOL.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fuck, have the freaking emergency message again. I will NOT move from this seat while watching this show and chatting with my loved ones for a flash flood. 

Hang in there Auntie you'll be ok.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

@Auntie Anxiety, yesterday at the vineyard was rough! It's been a long, long time since I've spent 8 hours on my feet. Today was better. My feet are aching and my back isn't very happy right now, but I feel better about things today. Thanks for asking! :)

One day we are going to storm your winery dressed in 90 day cosplay

• LOL 18
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, goody, here comes Melanie. She brought a brand new spoon to stir shit with. 

She's going to stay up all night with Brandon and watch that scary movie with Brandon, just like in high school.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And their apartment is not even unpacked, why the rush to have a house warming party?

Yeah, I thought this too.   It should be "company ready" (but I'm old and then was then).

• Love 5
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Please elaborate. Never heard of Chernobyl chickens.

I don't know when we started calling them that, must have had a burnt one, but it's just those BBQ chickens at Safeway.  So yummy.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Two things most people don't want in the same apartment: pole dancing and baby. 

Unless maybe you're Jovi. 

No consideration for folks living underneath them. Maybe it is a concrete building with good soundproofing.

• Love 2