(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet she keeps razors in her hair

She's ready to shank a bitch!

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Also shocked at that tidbit!  I thought she was still working?

She hasn't been shown working at the nursing home, but her job was basically cleaning up after people, just like it seems to be at home.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Angela, you friggin' promised his family that you’d have a kid. That’s seriously the main reason mom gave her blessing.

You are selfish, even your conversations with him are all about you. Did you even ask how he was.

• Love 10

Talk about your healthy lifestyle once you stop smoking, you ugly witch.

Michael you idiot if you wanted a kid that bad maybe pick a woman under the age of 60...

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How the hell did she retire at 42? What did she do for a living? I must have missed something.

She retired from competing in wet T shirt contests. I don't think she's worked since she got on the TLC gravy train. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Angela agreed to tote an egg, but now she's complaining that Mykul wants her to tote a baby.  Maybe someone should have a sex ed talk with Sexy MeeMaw of 6.

Also as believable: Mykul is nervous about masturbating.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Didn’t they show her initially nursing as a caregiver? Keep the lies straight. Tut tut!

I distinctly remember her being dressed in scrubs. But I don’t remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Didn’t they show her initially nursing as a caregiver? Keep the lies straight. Tut tut!

Yeah, I'm remembering a scene with her in scrubs talking to a coworker in the parking lot of the facility they worked at as nurses or health aids.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Angela agreed to tote an egg, but now she's complaining that Mykul wants her to tote a baby.  Maybe someone should have a sex ed talk with Sexy MeeMaw of 6.

Also as believable: Mykul is nervous about masturbating.

He's not a hands on kind of guy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don't understand this storyline. If Angie is over the (admittedly ridiculous) "lets have a baby" discussions, why does Michael need to masturbate to produce sperm? For what? 

I cannot BELIEVE I just typed that sentence. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3