Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

When the doctor asked me "morphine or epidural" my reply was "What do you mean 'or'?" 

Yep, and I said if you need to get horse tranquilizers I am good with that.  My son weighed 11 pounds!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I love that show.  I don't have any Royal Doulton, though, and I think I misspelled it.  I do have Solitaire by Lenox and silverware and crystal, and I can lay a lovely table if I am in the mood.   I thought Onslow and Daisy were hilarious.  Poor Emmet having to listen to Hyacinth sing at him. 

Richard and Elizabeth maybe having some secret feeling for each other?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

When the doctor asked me "morphine or epidural" my reply was "What do you mean 'or'?" 

I told them straight out. I want the drugs. No natural birth shit for me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are Kalani and Aseulo back as well?

I wish they brought back a palate cleanser like Omar and Avery. I think she became a better person since meeting him, they seem very happy and do experience the normal immigration issues we usually do not see featured on this show.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

A lot of women are pregnant, Yara. You need to express your needs to your husband and not whine about it.

I give her the benefit of the doubt here. Pregnancy hormones can seriously fuck you up, Jovi is an alcoholic, and English is not her first language. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, apparently from the trailer, Michael and Angela, Jovi and Yara, Brandon and Julia, Kalani and Asuelu, Libby and Andre, and Tiffany and the refrigerator thief, Ronald.  

Any bets on how long until Yara wants every form of pain killer there is? 

I don't get why Michael. It's not like he has any hope of getting to 'Merica.

• Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, apparently from the trailer, Michael and Angela, Jovi and Yara, Brandon and Julia, Kalani and Asuelu, Libby and Andre, and Tiffany and the refrigerator thief, Ronald.  

At least I can hope that Yara and Jovi can move beyond the "Yara's miserable and pregnant" storyline.  But, it will probably just turn into, "Yara's miserable and essentially a single mother."  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

YESYESYESYES.....I literally want to see every one of these people!!!!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Like we all need to see them, and every TLC mother is the first and only mother and has had the most extraordinary birth.

And the Duggars are back, competing to see who can have the most kids per season, the most elaborate gender reveal and most dramatic delivery story. One has a 2 year old, 1 year old and she’s pregnant again! 

• Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Novi wants to know if he can have the epidural.

Jovi probably wants a Jack Daniels IV drip. 

Pictocin is no joke. I've had it with 2 of mine. Even with the epidural it was terrible. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And the Duggars are back, competing to see who can have the most kids per season, the most elaborate gender reveal and most dramatic delivery story. One has a 2 year old, 1 year old and she’s pregnant again! 

Does TLC ever cancel a show? I feel like every show gets 10 seasons st least.

is Ronald Ma Boy even in the states yet?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The refrigerator thief 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

I don't have any Royal Doulton, though, and I think I misspelled it. 

I have my mother's Royal Doulton china. It's funny you should mention this because I washed the dinner and butter plates and cups and saucers that I keep on display in the china hutch this morning. It's a very simple pattern. Just white with a silver rim. I don't think she ever used it.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I told them straight out. I want the drugs. No natural birth shit for me.

Same. People were like "I don't want the drugs, I want to FEEL my labor and for my baby to be alert."

I felt every pain and my kids came out screaming. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

is Ronald Ma Boy even in the states yet?

No.   Plus, I don't know when they filmed this, but South Africa has had some serious lockdowns, and closed borders.   S.A. home of the SA Variant.    From the trailer, it looks like Mama A. attacks Kalani.   I do love a nice butt kicking, and my money's on Kalani.   Remember even though they chopped the Honey Boo Boo show off, they have the same people on the Mama J. show.   

I'm surprised the film crew, and Jovi were allowed in the hospital for the delivery, and filming, even though it looks like they just set up a camera.   Poor Yara, when Jovi said 10 meters dilated I did have to laugh at him.  

Good for Yara, baby looks good, and Yara looks better already.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Does TLC ever cancel a show? I feel like every show gets 10 seasons st least.

It takes something serious or criminal like with Honey Boo Boo.    The Sister Wives are still on

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never had a baby but what is with the ‘doing it naturally’ and home birth trends? Isn’t being in a hospital safer for mom and baby? 

Yes.  In case the cord is around the neck or the baby is coming out breech ( backwards).  Hospital is safer.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My goodness, I just can't wait for the Tell All. It makes me upset seeing Yara having those contractions like that.

Me too. I don't care how I feel about a woman-seeing her in labor gives me instant sympathy. 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Seriously?!!?

I just finished dinner and I am stuffed with wild rice, lamb, mint jelly and asparagus plus cake and ice cream.  I was just planning to watch this tomorrow, but, oh, well......

That sounds amazing. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No.   Plus, I don't know when they filmed this, but South Africa has had some serious lockdowns, and closed borders.   S.A. home of the SA Variant.    From the trailer, it looks like Mama A. attacks Kalani.   I do love a nice butt kicking, and my money's on Kalani. 

I'm surprised the film crew, and Jovi were allowed in the hospital for the delivery, and filming. 

I'm not sure that the film crew is there. Looks like a stationery camera by the bed and Jovi is self filming.

During covid one birthing partner is allowed in the room. I've had lots of friends give birth during this time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Any bets on how long until Yara wants every form of pain killer there is? 

Isn’t there a point when it’s too late to get the epidural? 

• Love 4