Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Arg, what is with the middle parts, baggy jeans and washed out make up look? I am not young and hip anymore but that look is just awful. 

I don’t get it at all...someone just needs to bring back the Forenza brand for these kids.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just wanted to tell you guys that you are my favorite thing about watching 90 Day Fiance. The show wouldn't be the same without your snark. I thought this season was a little unbearable at first, but now I found your live chat and I joined in on the fun!

So again, I thank you guys and your snark for bringing out the best of me every Sunday night!

So glad you found us!! We like your snark too :). 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I keep pushing OSU for instate tuition 

As a proud U of Michigan grad (note my user name), I’d want to encourage your son that way... but damn, out of state tuition is such a scam. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No break for us. HEA starts Apr. 25. Looks like we also get Brandon and Julia.

If only Julia finds out about Betty and Ron swinging and throws it in her face.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Waving at you from BC. When the border opens, I should head to Sequim (just to laugh at Mike). 

We should all road trip to visit all the 90 day characters and laugh at them. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Yes, the HEA should be a blast from the past this season, and it looks like Yara and Jovi, and Brandon and Julia are on it.    I'll only be watching for the fights between Libby and her sister they just showed, and hoping Kalani beats the snot out of Asuelu's sister, and Mama Kalani takes down Mama Asuelu.       I don't believe for a second that Tiffany will ever dump Ronald, as long as the TLC money is still coming in.   

Jovi is a fool, he's going to toss away his chance to have a nice family for drinking with his foolish friends.   Why does Yara even believe him any more?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

It’s as if TLC figured “who are the couples kacesq really doesn’t want to see anymore? Let’s get them for HEA.”

Im sick to death of Libby and her family and unless Angela is getting her comeuppance for being an abusive hosebeast then pass on her too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I never had a baby but what is with the ‘doing it naturally’ and home birth trends? Isn’t being in a hospital safer for mom and baby? 

When the doctor asked me "morphine or epidural" my reply was "What do you mean 'or'?" 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
Just now, mamadrama said:

Every time I see Libby's sisters acting like they're above everyone else I want to scream, "The world has literally seen your assholes and vulvas. STFU." 

"The whole world is your gynecologist."

--Patsy, Ab Fab

• LOL 11

Why do I think Jovie will be  3 sheets to the wind when Yara is in delivery?

The shots of NOLA are making me want to move back.  Sigh....

I swear there must have been 10 minutes of ads all at once

• Love 9
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, the HEA should be a blast from the past this season, and it looks like Yara and Jovi, and Brandon and Julia are on it.    I'll only be watching for the fights between Libby and her sister they just showed, and hoping Kalani beats the snot out of Asuelu's sister, and Mama Kalani takes down Mama Asuelu.       

Jovi is a fool, he's going to toss away his chance to have a nice family for drinking with his foolish friends. 

Are Kalani and Aseulo back as well?

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never had a baby but what is with the ‘doing it naturally’ and home birth trends? Isn’t being in a hospital safer for mom and baby? 

It may be just for TLC to be able to films the births.  Like we all need to see them, and every TLC mother is the first and only mother and has had the most extraordinary birth.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, the HEA should be a blast from the past this season, and it looks like Yara and Jovi, and Brandon and Julia are on it.    I'll only be watching for the fights between Libby and her sister they just showed, and hoping Kalani beats the snot out of Asuelu's sister, and Mama Kalani takes down Mama Asuelu.       I don't believe for a second that Tiffany will ever dump Ronald, as long as the TLC money is still coming in.   

Jovi is a fool, he's going to toss away his chance to have a nice family for drinking with his foolish friends.   Why does Yara even believe him any more?  

Alcoholics will literally throw away everything to keep drinking that shit.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Every time I see Libby's sisters acting like they're above everyone else I want to scream, "The world has literally seen your assholes and vulvas. STFU." 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Jovi is an asshole. But he’s always been like this. And he will not change. Welcome to your life Yara. Jovi will think he’s babysitting if you ever leave the house. He’ll expect a blow job every time he changes a diaper. He’ll remind you he is working and making money.

wedded bliss y’all

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Great show, loved when Rose would say “the dishy vicar”!

I love that show.  I don't have any Royal Doulton, though, and I think I misspelled it.  I do have Solitaire by Lenox and silverware and crystal, and I can lay a lovely table if I am in the mood.   I thought Onslow and Daisy were hilarious.  Poor Emmet having to listen to Hyacinth sing at him. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Are Kalani and Aseulo back as well?

Yes, apparently from the trailer, Michael and Angela, Jovi and Yara, Brandon and Julia, Kalani and Asuelu, Libby and Andre, and Tiffany and the refrigerator thief, Ronald.  

Any bets on how long until Yara wants every form of pain killer there is? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5