Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ooh, I love Earth, Wind and Fire! I got hooked on them since first hearing "September" and now I love listening to all of their songs! 

If you’ve got Instagram, they’re on and singing right now! I play the Best of Earth, Wind, and Fire in my class. Students need to learn the classics. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Me too! I wanna see more of Uncle Beau's boobs!

10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m sorry, Yara is having a baby. There is not an hour’s worth of footage in that.

10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

RIGHT?!??!

9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do we need this? More Zied! More drunk Stef! More of Amira’s body! More Beau boobs!

9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I think I'm going to bow out and get back to Bill Skarsgard.  I can't do an hour of baby/mother-in-law talk.

9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I mean, I'm still gonna watch, I'm just confused

7 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It’s breath taking!

7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

TLC has made screwing over into an art form. No one cares, I’d rather watch a rerun of Rebecca squeezing into her dress

7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was doing laundry and come back and now it's all Yara/Jovi and the baby? Zzzzzzzzzzz

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I might have to resume watching the second season of Seeking Sister Wife on the TLC app.

5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Seriously?!!?

I just finished dinner and I am stuffed with wild rice, lamb, mint jelly and asparagus plus cake and ice cream.  I was just planning to watch this tomorrow, but, oh, well......

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm watching the finale of "The Great Pottery Throwdown" on HBO Max. The fourth season just dropped and I saved it to watch this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Another 45 minutes to go - I think I'll go back to my book for awhile.

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Wait, what’s he doing?

I just like to slobber over him.  I'm fast-forwarding through Atomic Blonde in order to stare at him.  Ahhhh, technology...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I keep watching it in case they show Sheridan 😂 the son. I still love that show. You all are invited to my candlelight supper any time. 

Lady of the house speaking. Onslow reminds me of my dad

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie, don’t you have a shredder in your house?

Was worried she was going to light herself on fire. What a nut. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

any left overs?

about 2 pieces of the coconut cake plus about half of the lamb.  We polished off the wild rice and the coconut ice cream.   Sorry.

So Jovi can't come to her appointment, because he is working, but odds are that he wouldn't have been able to go to any appointments anyway.

My daughter is due in June and her last appointment was the first one that her husband was allowed to attend, probably because he had had both vaccinations.  The are both professors and the university scheduled them for vaccines even though they are in their early 30's.

Why is it when I have a chance to look up at the show, they go into a marathon of commercials.  So annoying.

• Love 3
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Javi is an ass. She bakes him a cake. Be gracious, say thank you and if it doesn’t taste good just suck it up and tell her the icing is amazing. 

And he was so rude to his mom about her present.  The Apple Watch got barely a reaction.  I mean come on dude. 

• Love 9
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Javi is an ass. She bakes him a cake. Be gracious, say thank you and if it doesn’t taste good just suck it up and tell her the icing is amazing. 

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I haven't had dessert yet.

giphy.gif

Just now, Gobi said:

Yara is having contractions: "Isn't, couldn't, shouldn't, wouldn't, can't, don't, didn't!" 

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

How pregnant was Yara when they got married?  Non Jovi's been gone 4 months, and now she's quite large.

How pregnant was she when she got to the US?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I keep watching it in case they show Sheridan 😂 the son. I still love that show. You all are invited to my candlelight supper any time. 

Great show, loved when Rose would say “the dishy vicar”!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1