Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I think Hazel needs to give Kody Brown a ringy ding and switch shows if she wants “sisters”. 
I’m tired of being nickeled and dimed with so many add on subscriptions. I hope they are overestimating people’s desire for additional paid footage so they keep it as is. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a 10 year wedding anniversary in 2022...if it is safe we want to go back to London and Paris.

I have friends in the UK . I am usually there  4- 6 weeks a year, except last year. I want to go so badly

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

So is she pregnant or not? I am so confused. I swear I only saw one line last week, so maybe she is just confused by the test?

Did I see her wash the stick? You are washing the urine away, aren’t you?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Let’s hope to the good Lord above that she isn’t pregnant.  This douche is beyond not suitable father material.  

Worse still, she would be stuck with a kid with his DNA.  There are some traits there that I would not want to perpetuate.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

OMG is this where Amira lives?! I have paintings I stare at that look just like where she’s sitting right now. Why would she want to move here and marry a troll? I hope she’s not banking on some modeling or acting cuh-rear.

They are sitting outside Restaurant Le Pot De Lapin, Saumur. You can see the name on the door in some scenes. 

https://lepotdelapin-saumur.com/galerie-photos/

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree.   You can absolutely tell when the camera crews hate someone, from the awful way they're shot.    Then the editors take over, and help the person look like an even bigger loser.      It's bad watching some of these losers, but can you imagine having to film them all day, and put up with their awful personalities?  

I graduated high school in 71, and I still look better than Betty, and some of the others. 

Yeah the film crew must have trouble not laughing sometimes. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Can’t wait until next week when we find out about the tree and how it got Natalie pregnant!

You have to careful when you sniff a woody.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9